Starfleet Veteran
# 2091
10-06-2012, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Remember you must hide yourself well, pure tactical espionage and stealth. OSP of weapons is the thing.

*As Sinclaire leaves Allen continues.*

Ryan, what can you provide for this offensive? Because the situation demands we respond. Retaking Quo'nos is key to pushing them out of this area and closing a front. Which leaves us with the Romulan Front.
Ryan: Most of my forces are still on the Dominion Front, but the Republic and the Darwin are still here, as well as 20 of our Hospital ships and 2 legions of Assault Troopers, including Alpha Team.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2092
10-06-2012, 10:33 AM
After a few hours if thought and preparation Sinclaire and his small team leave for praxis b
Career Officer
# 2093
10-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Sinclaire soon lands on praxis. Outside the shadows controlled zone. And outside the earl area. He splits up from his team sending them to there assignment. While he heads for the complex looming in the distance.
Captain
# 2094
10-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ryan: Most of my forces are still on the Dominion Front, but the Republic and the Darwin are still here, as well as 20 of our Hospital ships and 2 legions of Assault Troopers, including Alpha Team.
Mm. Keep your forces where they are. If they try a sneak attack on that front you sound the alarm and the Federation will be there. I will have Admiral Rei Ross head up that position. Bat'rak will take her place here it is his homeworld after all that we need to liberate. As for your ground forces keep them on DS61. The hospital ships though send here we will need them.
Career Officer
# 2095
10-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Sinclaire after a few hours slips ito the shadow complex as his team arms the slaves and gets them ready to rebel. Sinclaire silently kills a guard and enters a room and begins to access a terminal.
Career Officer
# 2096
10-06-2012, 11:17 PM
As Sinclaire is looking through the files his heart drops as he reads soon he hears a conduite open and a shedai in shadow armor steps out he recognizes him right away.

Sinclaire: apostate. Why?

Apostate: to save this galaxy young warrior.

Sinclaire : then why not fight for it. Instead of with them.

Apostate: because I had planned to help them Long ago then the iconians got involved and we decided to wait.

Sinclaire : I don't believe it how could you betray us.

Ooc: this is going to be like a Optimus and sentinel thing. So if someone wants to take on theapostate just remember he is like sentinel off of the transformers.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2097
10-07-2012, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Mm. Keep your forces where they are. If they try a sneak attack on that front you sound the alarm and the Federation will be there. I will have Admiral Rei Ross head up that position. Bat'rak will take her place here it is his homeworld after all that we need to liberate. As for your ground forces keep them on DS61. The hospital ships though send here we will need them.
Ryan: Right. I'll have Captain Dorset take command of the Hope and lead the rest of the Hospital Ships to a rally point with your forces. Say, Drozana Station? It's been abandoned for nearly a year now and we could use the extra materials that the Ferengi left behind.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 2098
10-07-2012, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
As Sinclaire is looking through the files his heart drops as he reads soon he hears a conduite open and a shedai in shadow armor steps out he recognizes him right away.

Sinclaire: apostate. Why?

Apostate: to save this galaxy young warrior.

Sinclaire : then why not fight for it. Instead of with them.

Apostate: because I had planned to help them Long ago then the iconians got involved and we decided to wait.

Sinclaire : I don't believe it how could you betray us.

Ooc: this is going to be like a Optimus and sentinel thing. So if someone wants to take on theapostate just remember he is like sentinel off of the transformers.
OOC: I think I can manage that. So, "Apostate" is a title, I'm assuming?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2099
10-07-2012, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: I think I can manage that. So, "Apostate" is a title, I'm assuming?
Ooc yes it is.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2100
10-07-2012, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc yes it is.
*OOC: Alrighty!*

Apostate: The truth, my young student, was that the Alliance was never going to win the war.

For the sake of our world's survival, a deal had to be struck with Asmodius. Do you know how many of our people have survived? Hundreds. We chose the winning team.
My Fan Fictions