Career Officer
# 2101
10-07-2012, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*OOC: Alrighty!*

Apostate: The truth, my young student, was that the Alliance was never going to win the war.

For the sake of our world's survival, a deal had to be struck with Asmodius. Do you know how many of our people have survived? Hundreds. We chose the winning team.
Ooc: nice

Sinclaire : survival is pointless if our ideals we once ha are gone.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2102
10-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: nice

Sinclaire : survival is pointless if our ideals we once ha are gone.
Apostate: *Draws a blade from his armour* You were my best student, Entil'zar...*He drives the sword into Sinclaire and it starts burning away the armour around it. When he pulls the sword out, Sinclaire falls to the floor* But you could never make the hard decisions!

I hereby discharge you from duty! *He walks away, turning his back on Sinclaire as he loses consciousness.*

*A figure appears before Sinclaire, kneeling down and waving a hand over his wounds, healing them, including the damaged organ restricting him to his encounter suit. The figure stands, showing Shedai features, before walking off to follow the Apostate.*
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 2103
10-07-2012, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Apostate: *Draws a blade from his armour* You were my best student, Entil'zar...*He drives the sword into Sinclaire and it starts burning away the armour around it. When he pulls the sword out, Sinclaire falls to the floor* But you could never make the hard decisions!

I hereby discharge you from duty! *He walks away, turning his back on Sinclaire as he loses consciousness.*

*A figure appears before Sinclaire, kneeling down and waving a hand over his wounds, healing them, including the damaged organ restricting him to his encounter suit. The figure stands, showing Shedai features, before walking off to follow the Apostate.*
Sinclaire gets up and heads out. Thinking of what he will do now. He sends Allen a message use the rail gun my friend. I must try to stop someone.
Career Officer
# 2104
10-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Sinclaire walks out of the room heading for his team he knows he must get them out of here quickly.
Captain
# 2105
10-07-2012, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Ryan: Right. I'll have Captain Dorset take command of the Hope and lead the rest of the Hospital Ships to a rally point with your forces. Say, Drozana Station? It's been abandoned for nearly a year now and we could use the extra materials that the Ferengi left behind.
Fair enough Drozana Station is a place people rarely go there anymore. I will have the core of engineers prep that place. I will have the Founders that we did recover to order their forces to half come with me and the rest to stay on the border.
Captain
# 2106
10-07-2012, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Sinclaire gets up and heads out. Thinking of what he will do now. He sends Allen a message use the rail gun my friend. I must try to stop someone.
*Allen hears the message code. and sighs... He did not want to order the railgun to fire.*

All ships clear the line our infiltration team has failed, ready the Mass Driver for long range bombardment. Our Target is the weapon in orbit of praxus.

Have the fleet form up and proceed with the invasion after the second shot. Tell Drozana station to prepare for receiving wounded.
Captain
# 2107
10-07-2012, 10:41 AM
*Mental Message to Sinclaire*

Get as many out as you can, you have less than 45 minutes.
Career Officer
# 2108
10-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Sinclaire soon moves his team out while he goes back to see if any of his old team is here.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2109
10-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Sinclaire walks out of the room heading for his team he knows he must get them out of here quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Allen hears the message code. and sighs... He did not want to order the railgun to fire.*

All ships clear the line our infiltration team has failed, ready the Mass Driver for long range bombardment. Our Target is the weapon in orbit of praxus.

Have the fleet form up and proceed with the invasion after the second shot. Tell Drozana station to prepare for receiving wounded.
*Praxis. The Apostate stands watching as the slaves continue work on the Weapon.*

Apostate: We are almost ready, Dashyr. Place the sword in the pedestal.

*His eyes glow yellow*

So... Entil'za survived? Dashyr, the sword is your responsibilty. I shall deal with the Guardian myself. *He walks off the cliff, before turning back toward Dashyr.* My advice: Kill the prisoners Entil'zais looking for.

*He turns back again, leaving Dashyr and another Shedai on the cliff.*

*Deep Space 61, War Room.*

Ryan: Sinclaire won't stand a chance when that Railgun fires. Allen, you'll need to move the Railgun closer to Qo'nos if you're really going to use it. The Railgun can't fire it's ammunition at Warp Velocity.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 2110
10-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Sinclaire soon moves his team out while he goes back to see if any of his old team is here.
*25 minutes. Left til firing.*

Bat'rak: This is it we are liberating our homeland. For the preservation of our race, the song that will live and be sung for all time.

All forces this is Admiral Bat'rak keep clear of the firing angle, we will advance and attack after the second shot.

Get me General Kah

*Kah comes on the viewscreen he is ordering his men around in Klingon.*

Kah: This is it friend we have a chance to reclaim our glory.

Bat'rak: Q'apla General

Kah: Die well.