Captain
# 2121
10-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*I.K.S. Kahless. Torpal watches on the viewscreen as the first shot hurtles past on the scanner.*

Torpal: And so, it begins.

*Begins chanting a Klingon Battle Song over the comm to the rest of the Klingon Vessels in the Fleet, while leaving Allen's frequency clear.*
Ready the second shot, First wave protect the Mass Driver until the second wave arrives.
Career Officer
# 2122
10-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Quote:
*The Apostate approaches from behind Sinclaire, stopping 20 meters from him.*

Apostate: Entil'za!

*Sinclaire turns to face him*

We were gods once. All of us! But, among this children we will always be a mere curiosity. Isn't the survival of our race worth the subjugation of these pathetic Child races?
As he turns to face the apostate.

No it is not. They should be free to choose for themselves If they choose to ignore us so be. You taught me that freedom was everyone's right.
Career Officer
# 2123
10-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Ready the second shot, First wave protect the Mass Driver until the second wave arrives.
As explosions rip through praxis the two warriors stand looking at each other.
Captain
# 2124
10-07-2012, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
As explosions rip through praxis the two warriors stand looking at each other.
*Bat'rak and his wing of vessels from his house and those from Starfleet drive off a wave of enemy vessels. *

Bat'rak: Alter course and bring us about for another run. Kill as many of these dogs as fast as possible. Have our ground teams ready when the second wave arrives.
Captain
# 2125
10-07-2012, 12:21 PM
*The second wave arrives with the USS Unknown at the front. *

Fire the next shot, then Mas driver fallback.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2126
10-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Quote:
As he turns to face the apostate.

No it is not. They should be free to choose for themselves If they choose to ignore us so be. You taught me that freedom was everyone's right.
Apostate: You were my best student, Entil'za. *He draws his sword* What a waste.

*He charges at Sinclaire, before a yellow flash strikes his back and he collapses just 5 meters from Sinclaire. The second Shedai looks at Sinclaire, then at his fallen master.*

Shedai: It is not worth it. *He walks silently into the fire that lays behind him.*

*The Apostate crawls on the floor, yellow energy flowing out of him as yellow blood flows on the floor*

Apostate: Entil'za... All I ever wanted... was the survival of our race. You must... see why... I had to betray you.

*OOC: Okay Logan, you can go ahead and kill him now, if you want. You can also be the one to actually give him a name.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2127
10-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Apostate: You were my best student, Entil'za. *He draws his sword* What a waste.

*He charges at Sinclaire, before a yellow flash strikes his back and he collapses just 5 meters from Sinclaire. The second Shedai looks at Sinclaire, then at his fallen master.*

Shedai: It is not worth it. *He walks silently into the fire that lays behind him.*

*The Apostate crawls on the floor, yellow energy flowing out of him as yellow blood flows on the floor*

Apostate: Entil'za... All I ever wanted... was the survival of our race. You must... see why... I had to betray you.

*OOC: Okay Logan, you can go ahead and kill him now, if you want. You can also be the one to actually give him a name.*
Ooc: very nice.

No you betrayed yourself. And all of our people you never would have saved them. Goodby Jor Caris
Career Officer
# 2128
10-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Sinclaire fires 3 blasts into him as he heads to leave he looks to the other shedai come with me.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2129
10-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Sinclaire fires 3 blasts into him as he heads to leave he looks to the other shedai come with me.
Shedai: I cannot. This is your battle.

There is one thing you can do for me, however.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2130
10-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Shedai: I cannot. This is your battle.

There is one thing you can do for me, however.
And what is that.