Career Officer
# 2141
10-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The enemy begins to take out Klingons. The new enemy humanoids take out droves. Admiral Bat'rak claims a few but is soon wounded by one. Kah and his forces take a couple out and they regroup with Bat'rak*

Bat'rak: *Grunting* Go forward!
Sinclaire now in his former masters armor appears in front of the Klingons wielding a double blades sword and begins assaulting the enemy. Anger and fury can be seen as he moves cold and caculated.
Captain
# 2142
10-07-2012, 07:08 PM
*Duras stands in the great hall the blade in his hands waiting.. His eyes burning red. He accepted the shadows deal. Now they are waiting for the being of light. Or the Klingons whoever comes first.*
Career Officer
# 2143
10-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Quote:
*Duras stands in the great hall the blade in his hands waiting.. His eyes burning red. He accepted the shadows deal. Now they are waiting for the being of light. Or the Klingons whoever comes first.*
As he heads for the great hall. He knows who is waiting. And he almost relishes the upcoming battle. He has felt and anger since the death of his master and learning he had worked with the shadows. He blasts open the doors to the great hall with tremendous force.

DURAS! You and the shadow have gone on long enough.
Captain
# 2144
10-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
As he heads for the great hall. He knows who is waiting. And he almost relishes the upcoming battle. He has felt and anger since the death of his master and learning he had worked with the shadows. He blasts open the doors to the great hall with tremendous force.

DURAS! You and the shadow have gone on long enough.
*Laughs heartily*

Shadow lord: You are not the being of light, So I will enjoy killing you. Dashyr played with you too much it seems but I won't.

The end of this galaxy and these pathetic species has come. I kill the being of light and I rule this galaxy and my home in exile. Don't you see that fighting the inevitable end is useless. It just creates more meaningless death. Submit to your fate. This will be your only chance.

*Elsewhere The Combined fleet is going into a battle for attrition as the enemy fleets just keep coming. Allen is grinding through keeping as many as he can alive and making sure this thing ends. *

*Dorman and the ground forces arrive to help the Klingons. *

*Bat'rak and company are cornered off by enemy troops. Bat'rak's wound is now worse and he has another one. Kah is working through as much as possible.*
Captain
# 2145
10-07-2012, 07:31 PM
*Dorza and his forces arrive at the Klingon homeworld*

Dorza: Engage the enemy forces. I will take a ground party to support our lord. Have all of our forces converge on this location. It seems the end of this conflict is at hand. Have Chorsa gather his forces and meet here.
Career Officer
# 2146
10-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Quote:
*Laughs heartily*

Shadow lord: You are not the being of light, So I will enjoy killing you. Dashyr played with you too much it seems but I won't.

The end of this galaxy and these pathetic species has come. I kill the being of light and I rule this galaxy and my home in exile. Don't you see that fighting the inevitable end is useless. It just creates more meaningless death. Submit to your fate. This will be your only chance.

*Elsewhere The Combined fleet is going into a battle for attrition as the enemy fleets just keep coming. Allen is grinding through keeping as many as he can alive and making sure this thing ends. *

*Dorman and the ground forces arrive to help the Klingons. *

*Bat'rak and company are cornered off by enemy troops. Bat'rak's wound is now worse and he has another one. Kah is working through as much as possible.*
The only death will be yours an that of your people. Eons ago I fought you and we won. I am ready to do so again. And I plan to make sure you don't hurt any one again.

He twirls the blade with easy. He is now back to his old self a skilled warrior. One that has fought the shadows many times before b
Career Officer
# 2147
10-07-2012, 07:36 PM
Sinclaire taps a button on his wrist. As up in space a large group of shedai sentinels appear and begin supporting Allen's fleet.

No duras you and the shadows end here I found what I needed. And I will defeat you all again.
Captain
# 2148
10-07-2012, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sinclaire taps a button on his wrist. As up in space a large group of shedai sentinels appear and begin supporting Allen's fleet.

No duras you and the shadows end here I found what I needed. And I will defeat you all again.
*Laughs some more.*

Shadow lord: DO you think that your tiny reinforcements will help them? When I have legions?

*Snaps his fingers and more vessels pour through the conduits. Including Sre'tra's brother heading the twisted galaxy's species combined forces. *

Shadow lord: This will be a fitting grave for you and your people. But since you wish to challenge me.. Very well.

*The Shadow lord attacks faster than Sinclaire can expect and defend. He soon loses a blade which shatters when it meets Ragnarok. Then slices into SInclaire more and more. Bits and chunks of armor are coming off.*
Captain
# 2149
10-07-2012, 07:49 PM
*Up in space, the battle now has become hectic and out of control but there is so much will concentrated there that the particles are becoming plentiful. The Frames of the vessels there are beginning to glow a flue cent green and yellow.*

*Dorman and the Allied forces are moving but are meeting heavy resistance and fierce fighting Dorman is taking down Shadow possessed people in numbers.*
Career Officer
# 2150
10-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Quote:
*Laughs some more.*

Shadow lord: DO you think that your tiny reinforcements will help them? When I have legions?

*Snaps his fingers and more vessels pour through the conduits. Including Sre'tra's brother heading the twisted galaxy's species combined forces. *

Shadow lord: This will be a fitting grave for you and your people. But since you wish to challenge me.. Very well.

*The Shadow lord attacks faster than Sinclaire can expect and defend. He soon loses a blade which shatters when it meets Ragnarok. Then slices into SInclaire more and more. Bits and chunks of armor are coming off.*
Sinclaire soon repositions himself. And goes on the offensive. Pushing his own way at shadow while avoiding the blade.