Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,456
# 2181
10-07-2012, 09:59 PM
OCC: I feel like the grim reaper... Because how many have I axed so far?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,041
# 2182
10-07-2012, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OCC: I feel like the grim reaper... Because how many have I axed so far?
ooc: ive lost count.

on the bridge of the USS Sovereign Cole lowers his heads as he sees the odysse explode.

All ship attack patern delta spartan. we need to finish this.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,456
# 2183
10-07-2012, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
ooc: ive lost count.

on the bridge of the USS Sovereign Cole lowers his heads as he sees the odysse explode.

All ship attack patern delta spartan. we need to finish this.
*OOC: Which one surprised you the most?*

*Allen hangs his head as he takes in the losses of his old ship and friends and Bat'rak...He feels grief, rage, and determination to end this conflict. *

Communications... get Ryan and tell him to move his ass.

*The glow is increasing as the willpower is continue to resonating.*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,041
# 2184
10-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Which one surprised you the most?*

*Allen hangs his head as he takes in the losses of his old ship and friends and Bat'rak...He feels grief, rage, and determination to end this conflict. *

Communications... get Ryan and tell him to move his ass.

*The glow is increasing as the willpower is continue to resonating.*
ooc: i dont know really

Allen im trying to hail him Allen.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,456
# 2185
10-07-2012, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
ooc: i dont know really

Allen im trying to hail him Allen.
Keep at it.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,041
# 2186
10-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Keep at it.
i will we wont give them anything if i can help it.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,456
# 2187
10-08-2012, 10:52 AM
Come on Ryan... *Allen's Vessel trembles from enemy fire.*
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19,907
# 2188
10-08-2012, 11:29 AM
*Victorious, Bridge. The DS61 Fleet is en route to Qo'nos at maximum warp. Ryan stands in front of the Viewscreen with extreme apprehension.*

Ryan: Any luck?

O'Neil: No. They're definitely being jammed.

Ryan: Time to target?

Helm: 2 hours, maybe more.

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,041
# 2189
10-08-2012, 11:45 AM
The bridge shakes as the ship is hit again.

Cole: fire all phaser. Full spread. Attack pattern spartan delta 4. Bring us about

Helm : yes sir.

Cole: and get Ryan on the comm damn it. We need him here now b
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19,907
# 2190
10-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
The bridge shakes as the ship is hit again.

Cole: fire all phaser. Full spread. Attack pattern spartan delta 4. Bring us about

Helm : yes sir.

Cole: and get Ryan on the comm damn it. We need him here now b
O'Neil: Ryan, someone's trying to make contact.

Ryan: Well, on screen!

O'Neil: They're not getting through the jamming.

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:52 AM.