Captain
# 2201
10-08-2012, 08:50 PM
*Dorza and his forces arrive and find Dorman with General Kah following him closely. They open fire on both of them, but they miss them.*

Dorza: Charge. Kill them both.
Career Officer
# 2202
10-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorza and his forces arrive and find Dorman with General Kah following him closely. They open fire on both of them, but they miss them.*

Dorza: Charge. Kill them both.
Cole: maco teams get to dorman ASAP. Support him now.
Captain
# 2203
10-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole: maco teams get to dorman ASAP. Support him now.
*Dorza takes MACO's out with a simple turn of his rifle.*

Dorza: Pathetic sub creatures. *He reaches Dorman who has drawn his blade.*

Oh you want to take out your little poker haven't you?

Dorman: Well this little poker killed a couple of your friends. I am going to kill you and your boss.

*They enter mortal combat with each other as General Kah is getting a overwhelmed by the enemy and is soon shot up and soon blows up the terrace he is on. Roaring in fury and singing a Klingon song.*
Career Officer
# 2204
10-08-2012, 09:05 PM
Quote:
*Dorza takes MACO's out with a simple turn of his rifle.*

Dorza: Pathetic sub creatures. *He reaches Dorman who has drawn his blade.*

Oh you want to take out your little poker haven't you?

Dorman: Well this little poker killed a couple of your friends. I am going to kill you and your boss.

*They enter mortal combat with each other as General Kah is getting a overwhelmed by the enemy and is soon shot up and soon blows up the terrace he is on. Roaring in fury and singing a Klingon song.*
Cole: all ships focus fire on the following targets. Allen I think they may need you below. I can handle up here.
Captain
# 2205
10-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole: all ships focus fire on the following targets. Allen I think they may need you below. I can handle up here.
Our transporter just got knocked out of commission so that will not be happening. Inform Ryan that they need those ground forces now.
Career Officer
# 2206
10-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Our transporter just got knocked out of commission so that will not be happening. Inform Ryan that they need those ground forces now.
Understood. Lets finish this battle once and for Allen.
Career Officer
# 2207
10-09-2012, 12:22 AM
As the sovereign continues it attack

Tactical officer: Sir we have an enemy capital ship Bering mark 3498.091

Cole: get ready for an attack run bring us to point blank range and have the weeping angel provide support for us.

Tact officer : yes sir.

Soon the two ships engage te enemy capital ship.
Captain
# 2208
10-09-2012, 09:06 AM
*Dorman is ragged from combat but is winning. Dorza tries to regain the advantage but after 2 sweeping strikes he loses fingers and a limb. At the end of the blade he is scowling*

Dorza: What the hell are you?

Dorman: A human being who is voicing his defiance at fate. *Impales Dorza right through the chest and a bright red colored orange electrifies the dying body and Dorza is no more.*

*Dorman is weary but begins heading over to the Chancellor's area in the First City.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 2209
10-09-2012, 10:37 AM
*Victorious Bridge. The main lights are out, leaving the bridge in a red hue. Red stands by the viewscreen with a small gash across his forehead.*

Ryan: Sorry about the delay Allen. They've been jamming our communications! Admiral, all our dropships are either destroyed or under attack themselves! We can't reach Dorman! You have to clear a path for us!

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
# 2210
10-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Victorious Bridge. The main lights are out, leaving the bridge in a red hue. Red stands by the viewscreen with a small gash across his forehead.*

Ryan: Sorry about the delay Allen. They've been jamming our communications! Admiral, all our dropships are either destroyed or under attack themselves! We can't reach Dorman! You have to clear a path for us!
Understood. Battle group Delta follow me we are clear a path for the ground forces.

*A detatchment of vessels break off and start mowing the area of space .*

Go now.