Starfleet Veteran
# 2211
10-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Understood. Battle group Delta follow me we are clear a path for the ground forces.

*A detatchment of vessels break off and start mowing the area of space .*

Go now.
Ryan: All Drop Ships, there's your window! Get going NOW!

*250 Assault Drop Ships enter the planet's atmosphere and move toward the ketha Lowlands and First City.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 2212
10-09-2012, 10:22 AM
*The shadow lord sits in the high council chamber waiting*

Shadow Lord: Come being of light come to your doom..
Career Officer
# 2213
10-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Allen move your ships away from the main fleet I'm calling in all my assets. We have a special weapon I've had my boys at section 31 working on.

Ooc: I'm going to turn section 31 into more of like a shield organization. Watched the avengers last night and want to do something with that.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2214
10-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Allen move your ships away from the main fleet I'm calling in all my assets. We have a special weapon I've had my boys at section 31 working on.

Ooc: I'm going to turn section 31 into more of like a shield organization. Watched the avengers last night and want to do something with that.
OOC: I like that idea! Like Torchwood, in a way.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2215
10-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: I like that idea! Like Torchwood, in a way.
Ooc yep pretty much going to turn it into a galactic shield agency. Would like to use shield but dot have the acronym yet for each letter.
Captain
# 2216
10-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Quote:

Alright you heard him move away. Fallback to your previous spots.

*The vessels fallback slowly to their previous positions.*

*On the ground the shrike teams arrive and ease the tension on the trapped ground units, Dorman is still trying to make it to the High Council building. Dorman leaps past some rubble arriving at the chamber doors. *

Dorman: Time to end this.. *panting.*
Captain
# 2217
10-09-2012, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Ooc yep pretty much going to turn it into a galactic shield agency. Would like to use shield but dot have the acronym yet for each letter.
OOC: May I suggest that they remain the intelligence agencies of the former empires and Section 31. The epilogue will focus on that offical formation and the reorganization of the Quadrant, making the Gorn their own Government again. Along with focusing on travel to the Delta Quadrant, still keep the Dominion as a threat.
Career Officer
# 2218
10-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Alright you heard him move away. Fallback to your previous spots.

*The vessels fallback slowly to their previous positions.*

*On the ground the shrike teams arrive and ease the tension on the trapped ground units, Dorman is still trying to make it to the High Council building. Dorman leaps past some rubble arriving at the chamber doors. *

Dorman: Time to end this.. *panting.*
Soon a large federation super carrier decloake in front of the fleet. Approximately 3 times larger then the oddessy. It fires 3 warheads. And explode near the enemy fleet. Devistating there ships.
Cole beams aboard the carrier.

Cole: report

Officer: enemy fleet down 75% sir.

Cole: very good lay down heavy fire. Lets finish this for good.

Allen this is the homeland. A vessel run by a organization known as shield. We will beam you over when ready. We have ground forces on the way as well.
Career Officer
# 2219
10-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Quote:
OOC: May I suggest that they remain the intelligence agencies of the former empires and Section 31. The epilogue will focus on that offical formation and the reorganization of the Quadrant, making the Gorn their own Government again. Along with focusing on travel to the Delta Quadrant, still keep the Dominion as a threat.
Yes good idea. Ok so right now we are unofficial. After this battle it becomes public and official.
Captain
# 2220
10-09-2012, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Soon a large federation super carrier decloake in front of the fleet. Approximately 3 times larger then the oddessy. It fires 3 warheads. And explode near the enemy fleet. Devistating there ships.
Cole beams aboard the carrier.

Cole: report

Officer: enemy fleet down 75% sir.

Cole: very good lay down heavy fire. Lets finish this for good.

Allen this is the homeland. A vessel run by a organization known as shield. We will beam you over when ready. We have ground forces on the way as well.
Well well you boys at section 31 certainly were busy weren't you?