Captain
# 2251
10-09-2012, 01:40 PM
*Dorman get cut by Ragnarok he counters by slicing deep into the Shadow Lords shoulder and leg.*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 10-09-2012 at 08:04 PM.
Captain
# 2252
10-09-2012, 01:43 PM
*Not seeing Dorman fighting exhaustion and pain charges the Possessed Duras. As Duras and Arthur and Merlin see the light within dorman and the souls of the dead. Holding Duras down. Dorman charges in blade drawn and skewers the Shadow lord, and rams him into the wall. He is twisting it in. *

Dorman: Did I do it? Is it?

*A bright light begins to come from the corpse of Duras as he begins to speak. *

Shadow Lord: *Urgh* Do you think this is the end do you? I am taking your soul with me Dorman!!! Into nothingness.

*The Bright light pours from him as he dies and envelops Dorman*

Dorman: What the hell is this? *Searing pain as it continues.*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 10-09-2012 at 08:04 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2253
10-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorman get cut by Ragnarok he counters by slicing deep into the Shadow Lords shoulder and leg.*

*The Shadow Lord counters Arthur with a blast of energy that dazes him and stabs him deep in the belly.*
OOC: Okay, this is getting ridiculous. Arthur never even attacked Lord Shadow. He's been focusing on keeping his minions away from Dorman and Shadow as they fight. He's 30 meters from them for crying out loud!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2254
10-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Cole: Allen any word from the ground teams. If they can't stop shadow we will have to from orbit.
Career Officer
# 2255
10-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Ooc: will be away a few hours. At work now. So leave me some play room for my guys if it is needed.
Career Officer
# 2256
10-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Cole: well commander any word.

Commander Ty: no sir we have the sector under our full control and men on the ground. No report from dorman or Ryan.

Cole: stay at red alert until we know everything is fine down there. Continue with repairs of damaged vessels.

Commander Ty: yes sir.

Mobile repair stations soon warp in to start repairing vessels.
Captain
# 2257
10-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Okay, this is getting ridiculous. Arthur never even attacked Lord Shadow. He's been focusing on keeping his minions away from Dorman and Shadow as they fight. He's 30 meters from them for crying out loud!
*OOC: I was in a rush. I thought my shift for work wasn't for another hour but turns out no. So Let me strike it.
Captain
# 2258
10-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole: well commander any word.

Commander Ty: no sir we have the sector under our full control and men on the ground. No report from dorman or Ryan.

Cole: stay at red alert until we know everything is fine down there. Continue with repairs of damaged vessels.

Commander Ty: yes sir.

Mobile repair stations soon warp in to start repairing vessels.
*The building soon explodes from the energy enveloping Dorman*

*The Shadow forces soon become normal or vanish... There is a shower of Omega Particles around the First City..*

*Allen and Cole's shuttle are arriving on the ground... in a haste after the explosion..*

Hurry pilot.. SOmething is not right I can't feel Dorman or Siraga.

*In the rubble, Dorman is unconcious buried in the rubble. His hair matted with blood and ragged. His eyes are not dull but something is not right... His soul is gone... Arthur and Siraga are moving the rubble around looking for him.*
Captain
# 2259
10-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Cole the Council chamber just exploded and there is a feeling of peace but I cannot feel dorman... Get down here all hostiles are either gone or surrendering. They are free from corruption.
Captain
# 2260
10-09-2012, 08:16 PM
*Allen's shuttle arrives at the scene to help in the search.. The teams hand him reports and Allen first walks over to the corpses recovered and covered with a surgical sheet. He walks over and he lifts the sheet to find his friends Bat'rak, Val, What is left of General Kah, and several others.*

*Allen hangs his head*

*OOC: Ryan if you wish to show who else has kicked off you can. Same for you Logan*

*Allen runs over to the ruined building and starts scanning for lifeforms.. *