Captain
# 2281
10-10-2012, 04:26 AM
*On Earth. Allen's vessel USS Unknown arrives at Space dock with about 45-50 percent of the ships he left with. As he arrives he submits his report of the battle, the war, and the casualty report. With a lot of his friends dead except Rei Ross he knows though that they will always be with him. He sends Starfleet a report on Captain Dorman's condition and that starfleet medical is taking him in. All Allen can think about is seeing his family again.. He orders shore leave for his crew. When he materializes on Space Dock, there is a familiar sight that warms his heart everytime.. Kara and his son.. He thinks to himself... maybe things will be ok in time...*

*Within three months of the battle, FNN reports to the galaxy that the Klingon Empire and the Romulan Star Empire will join the Federation. Aid will be sent to their people and reconstruction has already been under way. The President announces this along with saying that the new type idea of peace through understanding and without misconception can finally begin in earnest. He congratulates the men and women and all races of the quadrant for coming together in the face of Armageddon. He also asks for a moment of silence for the fallen, the injured, and the emotionally scarred. Also he confirms and supports the organization of a policing force that will defend and operate in cooperation with the regional governments. *

*Starfleet Medical, Captain Dorman lays there in a stasis pod, with a blank less stare and tubes coming out of his mouth, nose... They are trying to find a way to restore him... But it won't happen. before him is Fleet Admiral Allen, Soval, Ryan, Siraga, Cole, Rei Ross, and the USS Possibility executive crew. *
Career Officer
# 2282
10-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Cole stands there no longer in his starfleet uniform. But in his new agencies and his long black coat. He turns to Allen.

I will continue to have my people looking for a way to help him.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2283
10-10-2012, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*On Earth. Allen's vessel USS Unknown arrives at Space dock with about 45-50 percent of the ships he left with. As he arrives he submits his report of the battle, the war, and the casualty report. With a lot of his friends dead except Rei Ross he knows though that they will always be with him. He sends Starfleet a report on Captain Dorman's condition and that starfleet medical is taking him in. All Allen can think about is seeing his family again.. He orders shore leave for his crew. When he materializes on Space Dock, there is a familiar sight that warms his heart everytime.. Kara and his son.. He thinks to himself... maybe things will be ok in time...*

*Within three months of the battle, FNN reports to the galaxy that the Klingon Empire and the Romulan Star Empire will join the Federation. Aid will be sent to their people and reconstruction has already been under way. The President announces this along with saying that the new type idea of peace through understanding and without misconception can finally begin in earnest. He congratulates the men and women and all races of the quadrant for coming together in the face of Armageddon. He also asks for a moment of silence for the fallen, the injured, and the emotionally scarred. Also he confirms and supports the organization of a policing force that will defend and operate in cooperation with the regional governments. *

*Starfleet Medical, Captain Dorman lays there in a stasis pod, with a blank less stare and tubes coming out of his mouth, nose... They are trying to find a way to restore him... But it won't happen. before him is Fleet Admiral Allen, Soval, Ryan, Siraga, Cole, Rei Ross, and the USS Possibility executive crew. *
Ryan: Allen, I'd like to talk to you in private, when you have a moment.

*FNN News Broadcast*

FNN Reporter: Today, the guns lay silent. The war that had begun one year ago against the forces of the Shadows has come to an end. In the aftermath, the Khitomer Convention estimates a death toll of well over 50 Billion lives on both sides. The Klingon Empire and Romulan Star Empire have been accepted as protectorates of the United Federation of Planets, while Solais V, the Dalos Star Group and the Tlachina Remnant have signed a treaty with Deep Space 61 forming the United Republic of Star Systems, with Deep Space 61 functioning as it's Capital until new Headquarters can be set up on Dalos Alpha Prime.

In memory of the fallen, a memorial flight of the U.S.S. Enterprise, Starship Republic, I.K.S. Kahless, and I.R.W. Romus left Earth this afternoon to begin a tour of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.

Construction has begun on the Alpha-Delta Gates - a set of Transwarp Gates that will link the Alpha and Delta Quadrants - at Romulus today, as has the "Rebirth" Program.

The Rebirth Program is a new initiative designed to rebuild the Romulan and Reman Homeworlds. We now go to the Vulcan Science Academy to hear the details of this...

*I.K.S. Kahless. Torpal sits in the Centre Chair of the bridge, caressing the eye-patch over what used to be his left eye.*

*The Veil. Siraga is standing watch, waiting until he is needed.*

*The Third Galaxy from the Milky Way. Above a desolate planet, a large portal opens, as an Iconian Cruiser leaves. Aboard, an Iconian Officer turns to one of his men*

Crewman: Gateway jump successful sir. In about a hundred years we'll be ready again.

Officer: We are back.

*OOC: Since I've barely been able to run with a Villain for more than two days, can we keep these guys around for the next leg of the story?*
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 2284
10-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ryan: Allen, I'd like to talk to you in private, when you have a moment.

*FNN News Broadcast*

FNN Reporter: Today, the guns lay silent. The war that had begun one year ago against the forces of the Shadows has come to an end. In the aftermath, the Khitomer Convention estimates a death toll of well over 50 Billion lives on both sides. The Klingon Empire and Romulan Star Empire have been accepted as protectorates of the United Federation of Planets, while Solais V, the Dalos Star Group and the Tlachina Remnant have signed a treaty with Deep Space 61 forming the United Republic of Star Systems, with Deep Space 61 functioning as it's Capital until new Headquarters can be set up on Dalos Alpha Prime.

In memory of the fallen, a memorial flight of the U.S.S. Enterprise, Starship Republic, I.K.S. Kahless, and I.R.W. Romus left Earth this afternoon to begin a tour of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.

Construction has begun on the Alpha-Delta Gates - a set of Transwarp Gates that will link the Alpha and Delta Quadrants - at Romulus today, as has the "Rebirth" Program.

The Rebirth Program is a new initiative designed to rebuild the Romulan and Reman Homeworlds. We now go to the Vulcan Science Academy to hear the details of this...

*I.K.S. Kahless. Torpal sits in the Centre Chair of the bridge, caressing the eye-patch over what used to be his left eye.*

*The Veil. Siraga is standing watch, waiting until he is needed.*

*The Third Galaxy from the Milky Way. Above a desolate planet, a large portal opens, as an Iconian Cruiser leaves. Aboard, an Iconian Officer turns to one of his men*

Crewman: Gateway jump successful sir. In about a hundred years we'll be ready again.

Officer: We are back.

*OOC: Since I've barely been able to run with a Villain for more than two days, can we keep these guys around for the next leg of the story?*
OOC: Sure. Mine is not going to be ready for a while. As I am still trying to work out the kinks.

What is it Ryan?
Captain
# 2285
10-10-2012, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole stands there no longer in his starfleet uniform. But in his new agencies and his long black coat. He turns to Allen.

I will continue to have my people looking for a way to help him.
He will have to remain in stasis til then... Poor lad.. So much suffering done to him and he gave everything for all of us to realize a more permanent peace... Could you imagine what they would have said over century ago if the Klingons and Romulans join the federation.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2286
10-10-2012, 11:12 AM
Quote:
OOC: Sure. Mine is not going to be ready for a while. As I am still trying to work out the kinks.

What is it Ryan?
Ryan: Arthur wants to return to Earth. I said I'd have to talk to Starfleet about it first. I need to make sure Starfleet is okay with it.

Also... We need to do something about the Ragnarok Sword. We can't destroy it, and we can't return it to the Nopada Archives. If we leave it in the hands of any Galactic power, there's a chance someone could use it as a weapon again.
My Fan Fictions

Captain
# 2287
10-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Ryan: Arthur wants to return to Earth. I said I'd have to talk to Starfleet about it first. I need to make sure Starfleet is okay with it.

Also... We need to do something about the Ragnarok Sword. We can't destroy it, and we can't return it to the Nopada Archives. If we leave it in the hands of any Galactic power, there's a chance someone could use it as a weapon again.
Hmm. On Arthur's wish I am sure the people of Starfleet would love to have him. Though he would need to go through the academy and catch up on History since his time.

As far as the blade is concerned I think it should be returned to Siraga or be given to Species 9042 as they know how to hide things.

Speaking of things, How is your family doing?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2288
10-10-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Hmm. On Arthur's wish I am sure the people of Starfleet would love to have him. Though he would need to go through the academy and catch up on History since his time.

As far as the blade is concerned I think it should be returned to Siraga or be given to Species 9042 as they know how to hide things.

Speaking of things, How is your family doing?
Ryan: Fine. Daya's back on the Station taking care of James, and Kara's on the Victorious handling her training assignments.

Siraga said that he doesn't want to risk the Sword being placed in the Veil. And Arthur's already been bought up to speed by Excalibur and Siraga over the past year.

And, by the way, did you hear about the new United Republic of Star Systems?
My Fan Fictions

Captain
# 2289
10-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Ryan: Fine. Daya's back on the Station taking care of James, and Kara's on the Victorious handling her training assignments.

Siraga said that he doesn't want to risk the Sword being placed in the Veil. And Arthur's already been bought up to speed by Excalibur and Siraga over the past year.

And, by the way, did you hear about the new United Republic of Star Systems?
That is good. I did hear about it. Your going to be a busy man for a long time.. I guess we can entrust it to Species 9042 for keeping. Starfleet will allow it.

My wife wants me to take a leave of absence to take some time for myself and for my family. You know her though she wants something there is no refusing it.
Captain
# 2290
10-10-2012, 11:53 AM
*In a shuttle Allen arrives at the designated point the Blade in tow. A being of liquid metal arrives and appears before its emissary. *

I am going to let you take this blade and put it in safe keeping somewhere where no one will ever reach it. Not even I will know.

*The being's fluidity changes current.*

Of course. The systems will suffer a malfunction .. There will be no traces.

*The being takes the blade and leaves with it and ventures into the unknown with it in tow. *