Captain
# 2331
10-11-2012, 10:34 PM
*Beeps going off on Cole's sensors for a sharp moment then they subside as quickly as they came.*
Career Officer
# 2332
10-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Beeps going off on Cole's sensors for a sharp moment then they subside as quickly as they came.*
Cole: what the go to red alert prep fighters for launch.
Career Officer
# 2333
10-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Cole: someone tell me what that just was.

Tactical : unknown sir. Still trying to determine.

Cole: well something had sensors going nuts. Full alert arm all weapons and prep all fighters.

Officer: aye sir.
Captain
# 2334
10-12-2012, 01:17 AM
*The sensors begin to go off once again but for longer and a brief image appears of a strange looking Event Horizon. But not one of a black hole something else. Something else that is a different drive that is beyond slipstream or even stardrives. The Event Horizon is not sucking anything in but remains present.*
Career Officer
# 2335
10-12-2012, 08:41 AM
Quote:
*The sensors begin to go off once again but for longer and a brief image appears of a strange looking Event Horizon. But not one of a black hole something else. Something else that is a different drive that is beyond slipstream or even stardrives. The Event Horizon is not sucking anything in but remains present.*
Cole: science team I want a full scan and analyzes. Of te object.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2336
10-12-2012, 10:14 AM
*R.S.S. Republic. Denevus Sector. The Republic is fighting off three Orion Cruisers attacking the Freighter "Olympus".*

Sam: Well this is fun! How many?

David: How many have we destroyed, or how many are left?

Sam: The Former?

David: 18. The latter: 3 outside and 50 incoming.

Matt: We can't fight those odds! We may outgun 'em but they're gonna overpower us with sheer force of numbers!

Sam: How long until the Olympus can jump to warp?

David: 2 minutes, but those ships will be on top of us in less than one!

Sam: Olympus, this is Republic! Get to Warp Speed as soon as you can! Lieutenant, prep a graviton pulse!

David: Sir, that'll keep us from jumping to warp too.

Sam: I know.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 2337
10-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*R.S.S. Republic. Denevus Sector. The Republic is fighting off three Orion Cruisers attacking the Freighter "Olympus".*

Sam: Well this is fun! How many?

David: How many have we destroyed, or how many are left?

Sam: The Former?

David: 18. The latter: 3 outside and 50 incoming.

Matt: We can't fight those odds! We may outgun 'em but they're gonna overpower us with sheer force of numbers!

Sam: How long until the Olympus can jump to warp?

David: 2 minutes, but those ships will be on top of us in less than one!

Sam: Olympus, this is Republic! Get to Warp Speed as soon as you can! Lieutenant, prep a graviton pulse!

David: Sir, that'll keep us from jumping to warp too.

Sam: I know.
*A mess of Omega particle beams strike the three ships knocking them out of commission. Its the USS Odyssey C. *

James: Keep the AT shield up at all times and around the Republic. Wax I will leave targeting to you and firing at your transgression. Only go to destroy mode if we have to.

Firie: You would think the Republic would be armed with AT shielding and Omega sevens

James: The Republic never did like Newtype technology they found it too powerful. But the Federation likes exploring new technology and its applications.. They don't like war but we fight if we have too. So in a way it is pretty reckless to not have it in the ship design.

*The vessel rumbles a little*

Wax I am going to venture a guess and say those are their buddies just getting here.

Wax: Aye sir. There are 50 of them.. All of them assorted vessels. They must see the Republic as easy prey but they did not expect the Federation to be here.

James : Take them down but remember if we can capture one do it.
Career Officer
# 2338
10-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Cole: anything yet commander.

Officer: no sir we are still scanning trying to figure it out.

Cole: sighs very well continue to do so. We hopefully will find something out soon.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2339
10-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:
*A mess of Omega particle beams strike the three ships knocking them out of commission. Its the USS Odyssey C. *

James: Keep the AT shield up at all times and around the Republic. Wax I will leave targeting to you and firing at your transgression. Only go to destroy mode if we have to.

Firie: You would think the Republic would be armed with AT shielding and Omega sevens

James: The Republic never did like Newtype technology they found it too powerful. But the Federation likes exploring new technology and its applications.. They don't like war but we fight if we have too. So in a way it is pretty reckless to not have it in the ship design.

*The vessel rumbles a little*

Wax I am going to venture a guess and say those are their buddies just getting here.

Wax: Aye sir. There are 50 of them.. All of them assorted vessels. They must see the Republic as easy prey but they did not expect the Federation to be here.

James : Take them down but remember if we can capture one do it.
*Captain Allington appears on the viewer.*

Sam: Had to come in on a white horse, didn't ya Jim? *Turns to Ops* How long until our subspace coil is repaired?

David: Engineering just repaired it. All energy is being tapped through the Subspace Coil now.

Sam: Alright. *Turns back to the Screen* You see, New-type energy can be unstable if mishandled, and it's unreliable sometimes. The Sub-space Coil channels all energy through Subspace, increases energy output from the Warp Core by 400%! It's reliable and we've perfected the handling method. And, it isn't reliant on an able new-type being on-board. Meaning we don't have to panic if we need a new-type on stand-by... at least, no more than anyone else.

Now, mind helping us deal with the rest of these ships?

*The Republic is hit by a Plasma Torpedo, ripping through the shields and opening a gap in the hull. On the Bridge, Consoles explode and the whole ship violently lurches to the left, slamming Sam to the floor. The transmission with the Odyssey cuts off there*

*Republic, Bridge. The bridge is on emergency lights. Sam picks herself off the floor, a bruise forming on her forehead.*

Sam: Da... Damage report!

*She looks around, after not hearing herself speak, and only hearing a white tone in her ear. Matt is helping the helm with something, but she can't tell what.*

Sam: Damage Report!

*Matt looks toward her, and runs over, kneeling in front of her. He's trying to say something but she can't hear him.*

Sam: I can't... *She faints a little, before Matt catches her.* I... can't... I can't hear you...

*Matt helps her to the Command Chair, hitting the comm panel and saying something into it. The noise in Sam's ear has dropped a bit now, and is slowly fading. She begins to start hearing what's going on again. She's having to focus to understand what Matt says though.*

Matt: Hang on, Sam. An EMT is on their way up. *He places a hand on her cheek.* You're gonna be fine.

David *Heavily distorted, to the point where Sam can't tell what he's saying.*: That Romulan Ship's coming around again! No, wait! They're turning away! So are the Orion ships!

Matt: *Turns to David* Great! *Turns back to Sam* So, as long as your... deaf and all, do you mind me asking you something? When we get back to the station--

Helm: You're pathetic. You can ask her when she can't hear you, but you can't ask her when she can?

Matt: And there goes your promotion! As I was saying, when we get back to the Station, would you like dinner? Lunch?

*Sam smiles, and before Matt realises that she heard every word he just said, she lays a small kiss on the cheek.*

Sam: Dinner sounds nice.

*The EMTs arrive and look Sam over.*

EMT 1: She's got a mild concussion. Nothing serious. *Injects Sam with a hypospray and runs some kind of regenerator over her forehead where she hit the deck.* You'll be fine.

*The EMTs leave the bridge as the normal lighting returns.*

Sam: Someone wanna thank the Odyssey for their help? And ask them if they wanna lose at poker again.

Matt: You just had a concussion!

Sam: My bad luck is always followed by really good luck.

Matt: I thought you didn't believe in luck?

Sam: I'm not allowed to change beliefs?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2340
10-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Cole looks over a report that is handed to him.

Cole to himself: well looks like those pirates have friends. Sirena dispatch the carrier valiant to the pirates base and give them a nice warm welcome. We will continue our scans here.

The super carrier continues its scanning of the area.