Career Officer
# 2351
10-13-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*A figure appears on a separate screen, wearing an all black uniform with his face hidden.*

Figure: *Using a Voice Modulator* Director Cole, I am... a friend. I must speak with you. Meet me at these coordinates.

*The screen changes to show a set of coordinates within the Old Romulan Empire, near the Bassen's Rift.*

Bring as many ships as you want. I shall wait, but not forever.
Cole: hm agent metra call in the valiant and requiem have them meet us there. And helm seer course warp speed.

Helm: aye sir.
Captain
# 2352
10-13-2012, 12:03 PM
*USS Odyssey C.*

James: Alright Ensign Sefer show me what Starfleet Command wants us to do with these bandits.

*Reads over the transparent data pad.*

Helm set a course for Starbase Echo, Starfleet wants us to avoid angering the Romulans. I agree... Still something doesn't sit right... Its like someone is manipulating the tensions within the Romulan Government.

Firie: There are several factions within the Empire that want to join the Republic or go on their own.

James: Well yes Lt. Romulans still have their pride and their hatred of the Federation. Given the last century you would think that they would be a little more grateful. Just a little. Though I still think that the factions within the old Empire are more afraid of the Federation now that we have grown larger and continue to do so. I don't blame them. But still something doesn't feel right.

Wax: What is at Starbase Echo?

James: We are picking up Romulan Diplomats for the talks. Their transport did not arrive so we are going to take them.. And yes we will take care of their every need. Also have some of the crewmen clean up the VIP quarters on deck 4 and clean them to their standards.

*Scowl on Wax's face.*

James: Wax... These are guests we are going to grant them every curtesy and kiss their rear end if need be.

Wax: Just don't ask me to bed them.. I won't go that far. *His Klingon face scowling.*

James: I wouldn't dream of it. ... Draxis best possible speed to Starbase Echo... Engage.
Career Officer
# 2353
10-13-2012, 12:46 PM
Cole and his battle group soon arrive at the coordinates.

Cole: alright standard line we will wait here. Also has our agent watching the diplomats reported in yet.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2354
10-13-2012, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole and his battle group soon arrive at the coordinates.

Cole: alright standard line we will wait here. Also has our agent watching the diplomats reported in yet.
*Their sensors detect a small escape pod drifting 2km from the coordinates.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2355
10-13-2012, 01:07 PM
Quote:
*Their sensors detect a small escape pod drifting 2km from the coordinates.*
Cole: beam the pod into the hangar bay ill be in there.

Cole is soon standing in the hangar bay as the pod is beamed in.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2356
10-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Cole: beam the pod into the hangar bay ill be in there.

Cole is soon standing in the hangar bay as the pod is beamed in.
*The Pod soon opens, revealing a Romulan in an all black Uniform. The Romulan steps out and stops ten meters short of Cole and the Security Team.*

Romulan: Agent Sotan, Imperial Intelligence, Romulus Diplomatic Security Special Division. I must speak to you on a matter of Imperial and Federation Security, in private. Clearance Code Alpha-7-7-7-Grey-Foxtrot.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2357
10-13-2012, 01:14 PM
Quote:
*The Pod soon opens, revealing a Romulan in an all black Uniform. The Romulan steps out and stops ten meters short of Cole and the Security Team.*

Romulan: Agent Sotan, Imperial Intelligence, Romulus Diplomatic Security Special Division. I must speak to you on a matter of Imperial and Federation Security, in private. Clearance Code Alpha-7-7-7-Grey-Foxtrot.
Cole : very well come this way. We will go to my quarters.

Officer: sir

Cole: leave us. This way sotan
Career Officer
# 2358
10-13-2012, 01:35 PM
Quote:

Once in Coles quarters.

Cole: computer activate security protocols 970-0 cole.

Computer: security systems engaged.

Cole: now we can talk.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2359
10-13-2012, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Once in Coles quarters.

Cole: computer activate security protocols 970-0 cole.

Computer: security systems engaged.

Cole: now we can talk.
Sotan: Director, we have little time. You must travel to Romulus immediately. All you need know is that your presence is requested and required by the Imperial Senate... to prevent a Romulan Civil War and subsequent war with the Federation.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2360
10-13-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Sotan: Director, we have little time. You must travel to Romulus immediately. All you need know is that your presence is requested and required by the Imperial Senate... to prevent a Romulan Civil War and subsequent war with the Federation.
Cole taps a few controls.

Cole: very well we are on our way and will be there shortly.