Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,685
# 23631
06-13-2014, 10:07 AM
*Terry sits on his chair on the bridge as the exodus of the Innotankan.. finishes.. he addresses the ship.*

Terry: There is no set of words that I can express for your loyalty to me.. You have done the impossible and crossed enemy space...

Right now.. We have new friends that are different from others welcome them... but most of all care about the person next to you. Things are going to get worse and darker. But we stand together as we have each other.

I am going to ask that we cross enemy space again and get ready to face Monroe again.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,685
# 23632
06-13-2014, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Tara A smirks back.*

Tara A: You're on.
Sasha: Of course.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,685
# 23633
06-13-2014, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Tara: I'll go in with you...
Vigilante: If anything I need you folks to get ready..
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,929
# 23634
06-13-2014, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Vigilante: If anything I need you folks to get ready..
Tara: Look, I know how she works. I'm coming in with you and that's final.

*She walks into the room.*
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,929
# 23635
06-13-2014, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Sasha: Of course.
Tara A: Okay, get going. When do you get off duty?
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3,100
# 23636
06-13-2014, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Tara: Look, I know how she works. I'm coming in with you and that's final.

*She walks into the room.*
*Loki appears and slips throught the door after her.*

Loki: I somewhat want to watch this. Can I? Or is this something of a date for you and Aiden?

*He asks the last part with a sarcastic smile.*
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,685
# 23637
06-13-2014, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Tara: Look, I know how she works. I'm coming in with you and that's final.

*She walks into the room.*
Vigilante: Prefer you didn't
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,685
# 23638
06-13-2014, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Tara A: Okay, get going. When do you get off duty?
Sasha: Not for awhile as the ship is getting under way.. Plus I usually get some sleep.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,685
# 23639
06-13-2014, 09:12 PM
*The Enterprise J speeds by but suddenly gets near the Miasma World and halts out of warp.. The drive being difficult as the bypasses fail.. Leaving only impulse..*

Terry: Geez.. What isn't broken around here?

Wade: The power grid is bypassed like a christmas tree so good that is still running.

Terry: Rissa does it have to do with the planet.. ?

Rissa: No..

Gillian: *Over comm..* No the warp drive is down.. simple power failure.. I will get it back up and running soon..

Terry: Do so Gillian.. we need to get out of the Quadrant..

*The alarm comes up as the Freedom launches its attack.. *

Terry: So he was waiting..

Evasive maneuvers Xi..

Tactical.. open fire..

*Monroe comes on the Comm.. viewscreen..*

Monroe: Commander..

*Notices Terry sitting there..*

Well well well.. if it isn't Terry back from the dead.. you Allen's have a knack for that don't you.

Terry: Funny... You want to attack us again.. killed a few of my crew.. All for your vain pride? We have bigger enemies out there than this..

Monroe: Oh that isn't true.. He is sitting right there.. You broke the Prime Directive with that mass migration of ships.. coming through here.. one was rather mouthy as to what happened..

*A Innotankan.. is hauled in front of them.. his eyes blue on blue and roughed up.. badly..*

Terry: Dalk..

Dalk: Mahdi kill this dog..

*Monroe kills him with a phaser shot..*

Monroe: To get the chance to take down a traitor.. especially a shot at you is going to be oh so gratifying..

Terry: *His rage building finally shows it..* I fear it was always fated as such..

*The comm ends..*

Shields up.. get the weapons ready..

Xi.. gonna need you at your best.
Captain
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3,100
# 23640
06-13-2014, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The Enterprise J speeds by but suddenly gets near the Miasma World and halts out of warp.. The drive being difficult as the bypasses fail.. Leaving only impulse..*

Terry: Geez.. What isn't broken around here?

Wade: The power grid is bypassed like a christmas tree so good that is still running.

Terry: Rissa does it have to do with the planet.. ?

Rissa: No..

Gillian: *Over comm..* No the warp drive is down.. simple power failure.. I will get it back up and running soon..

Terry: Do so Gillian.. we need to get out of the Quadrant..

*The alarm comes up as the Freedom launches its attack.. *

Terry: So he was waiting..

Evasive maneuvers Xi..

Tactical.. open fire..

*Monroe comes on the Comm.. viewscreen..*

Monroe: Commander..

*Notices Terry sitting there..*

Well well well.. if it isn't Terry back from the dead.. you Allen's have a knack for that don't you.

Terry: Funny... You want to attack us again.. killed a few of my crew.. All for your vain pride? We have bigger enemies out there than this..

Monroe: Oh that isn't true.. He is sitting right there.. You broke the Prime Directive with that mass migration of ships.. coming through here.. one was rather mouthy as to what happened..

*A Innotankan.. is hauled in front of them.. his eyes blue on blue and roughed up.. badly..*

Terry: Dalk..

Dalk: Mahdi kill this dog..

*Monroe kills him with a phaser shot..*

Monroe: To get the chance to take down a traitor.. especially a shot at you is going to be oh so gratifying..

Terry: *His rage building finally shows it..* I fear it was always fated as such..

*The comm ends..*

Shields up.. get the weapons ready..

Xi.. gonna need you at your best.
*Xi smiles, a malicious smile*

Xi-Qun: He won't know what hit him, sir...

*He immediately hits full impulse, running straight at the Freedom. He banks it at last minute, gliding by it's side. He turns the Enterprise round, so the fore weapons are aimed at the Freedom's behind but the ship is still gliding backwards with the momentum.*

Last edited by kuntel; 06-13-2014 at 09:27 PM.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:06 AM.