Captain
# 231
07-19-2012, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
cole: admiral allen glad we got communications back. me an dmy forces are mopping up here the anomily is closed and we have the station under our contro; for the most part. i have read and am disturped by the reports im sending you about 150 ships to help secure ds9 as that is all i can spare as we are having to patrol our space heavily.
Very well Cole. My fleet is now entering transwarp drive to Deep Space Nine and then hop to Bajor.

*transmition ends*

All ships plot in a course to Deep Space Nine with transwarp drive.

*All 450 ships begin launching off into transwarp.*
Career Officer
# 232
07-19-2012, 11:40 PM
soon the whole system is under vgi control and techs are working on decrypting the data of the base.

cole walks into the rome with 2 arc troopers as a romulan officer is seated in the room.

cole: now i think its my turn to return the favor you gave to me.
Starfleet Veteran
# 233
07-20-2012, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Soval, I think that looking at our present situation we either need to ignore Iconia or Ignore the Cardassia Bajor region.

One of these is a ploy to get us to commit and leave a section to fall. If we lose Iconia its not really a big loss but leaves the neutral zone open for more attacks. But If Bajor falls not only is the Borg task force cut off from the rest of the Federation but we lose our connection to DS9 and the prophets.

General, Vice Admiral Rei Ross and Vice Admiral Bat'rak should be attacking Khitomer as we speak giving you enough time to push them back. Admiral Soval how many ships do you have on call?

Vice Admiral Derek Ross, you and Fleet Admiral Quale will spear head with Soval to press Iconia and Keep them on their toes.

Me and Vice Admiral Val will spearhead to Bajor and ensure that DS9 and Bajor are not under attack. If they are this will be complicated.

I am sending battle strategies to all of you, I won't lie to you we are in very deep. The Romulan Government... for pretense is probably using this as the General has stated and is a perfect way for them to ensure the spoils. Its only logical for them and perfect means for revenge against all of us. Admiral Soval meet the USS Dogos Gear and the fleet. You will know the place.
Soval: Understood, Admiral. We're still about a day out. The 41st Fleet consists of roughly 100 ships and...*Transmission cuts off*

Soval: What happened?

Ores: We're being jammed!

Soval: What?!

Sylix: Sir, I'm reading 3 Romulan Warbirds on intercept.

Ores: They're violating Federation Space?

Soval: According to the treaty, they have the right to pursue ships violating the Zone into Federation Space with up to three battleship size vessels. All stop. Drop the cloak.

T'las: Sir?

Soval: They're within their rights. And after what happened last time a Federation ship violated the Zone, I'd rather end this diplomatically.

*The Warbirds lock tractor beams on the Sao Paulo and tow it back to Romulan Space*

*In orbit of Bajor.*

Unknown Figure 1: Do not hamper their Communications or Space traffic.

Unknown Figure 2: But, sir, what if these Bajorans are as violent as the Cardassians? Or this "Starfleet" for that matter?

Figure 1: The Federation is our best hope.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 234
07-20-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Soval: Understood, Admiral. We're still about a day out. The 41st Fleet consists of roughly 100 ships and...*Transmission cuts off*

Soval: What happened?

Ores: We're being jammed!

Soval: What?!

Sylix: Sir, I'm reading 3 Romulan Warbirds on intercept.

Ores: They're violating Federation Space?

Soval: According to the treaty, they have the right to pursue ships violating the Zone into Federation Space with up to three battleship size vessels. All stop. Drop the cloak.

T'las: Sir?

Soval: They're within their rights. And after what happened last time a Federation ship violated the Zone, I'd rather end this diplomatically.

*The Warbirds lock tractor beams on the Sao Paulo and tow it back to Romulan Space*

*In orbit of Bajor.*

Unknown Figure 1: Do not hamper their Communications or Space traffic.

Unknown Figure 2: But, sir, what if these Bajorans are as violent as the Cardassians? Or this "Starfleet" for that matter?

Figure 1: The Federation is our best hope.
*The fleet comes out of transwarp at DS9* Alright All vessels make a small jump to Bajor warp factor 3.

Keep scanners open. Pick up any readings from that radiation signature?

Ops:None ye.... there is a track in orbit of Bajor its on Long range scanners but it is not very big might be because...

*The Fleet Admiral cuts him off*

Because they are studying us. Captain keep our shields up but are weapons powered down. Rely that order to the Fleet. I do not want to give them the wrong idea.
Captain
# 235
07-20-2012, 06:51 PM
Ops: Sir we are in Hailing range.

Very well, open a channel all standard greetings.

*After several moments*

Ops: Admiral I do not think they are going to respond.

Well we surprised them.
Career Officer
# 236
07-21-2012, 01:19 AM
Meanwhileon the vgi controlled station cole walks out of the room after a few hours.

" i want a full status report on everything and how things are proceeding in bajor. Sirena uplink the update to my neural patch please it will be faster." He begins reading through the recent reports. " hm once we have our new space under our control we will join admiral allen and his ship. "
Starfleet Veteran
# 237
07-21-2012, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Ops: Sir we are in Hailing range.

Very well, open a channel all standard greetings.

*After several moments*

Ops: Admiral I do not think they are going to respond.

Well we surprised them.
Unknown Figure 2: They have activated their energy deflection shields. Should I--

Unknown Figure 1: Keep shields down. And if they begin scanning, take no hostile action. Give them a good look.

Figure 2: How long before they simply assume we're hostile?

Figure 1: Very well. Open Communications Channels.

Figure 2: Open.

Figure 1: This is Admiral Tarlon of the Tlachine Refugee fleet. We come in peace and formally ask your Federation for Political Asylum.

*OOC: If this were a TV show, this is where the dramatic music would kick in before going to the opening credits. *
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 238
07-21-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Unknown Figure 2: They have activated their energy deflection shields. Should I--

Unknown Figure 1: Keep shields down. And if they begin scanning, take no hostile action. Give them a good look.

Figure 2: How long before they simply assume we're hostile?

Figure 1: Very well. Open Communications Channels.

Figure 2: Open.

Figure 1: This is Admiral Tarlon of the Tlachine Refugee fleet. We come in peace and formally ask your Federation for Political Asylum.

*OOC: If this were a TV show, this is where the dramatic music would kick in before going to the opening credits. *
Admiral Tarlon, This is Fleet Admiral Allen of the United Federation of Planets. We would have you come aboard my vessel, I prefer face to face meetings.
Starfleet Veteran
# 239
07-21-2012, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Admiral Tarlon, This is Fleet Admiral Allen of the United Federation of Planets. We would have you come aboard my vessel, I prefer face to face meetings.
Unknown Figure 2: Sir, what if it's a trap?

Tarlon: I am ready for transport, Admiral Allen.

*Meanwhile, in Romulan Space.*

Romulan Officer: Impressive, Vice Admiral Soval. Our mind probes struggle to extract any data from your mind, though I'm not sure what I was expecting from a Vulcan. I do have cruder and less comfortable methods at my disposal, but, it would make matters much easier on the 2 of us if you simply told us what we want to know.

Soval: You haven't asked me any questions yet.

Romulan Officer: You know what I want to know.

*Elsewhere in the complex.*

Romulan Officer 2: What was your mission?

Ores: Ores, Lieutenant, Starfleet. Serial Number: 1003 *Officer nods to guards, who subsequently raise their weapons at Ores and Commander Gardra* 987--

Gardra: Shut up!

*Elsewhere (again. What ever happened to public torture? jks)*

T'las: You know these mind probes won't coerce a Vulcan to break without killing them, so what do you hope to gain?

Romulan Officer 3: Medical Examination shows that you're only half Vulcan. One of your parents was Human? Name and rank?

T'las: Steven Rogers, Captain. U.S. Army. *Sarcastic*

Romulan Officer 3: Wrong. T'las Maryland, Commander, Starfleet. Serial number: 10034779033. Born in Chicago, Earth. Your Mother was Vulcan, your Father, Human. You suppressed your emotions to the same level as the average Human so you could absorb experiences from both worlds and you're--

T'las: Am I supposed to be impressed? You could have gotten that out of the ship's computer banks with relative ease.

Romulan Officer 3: And you're currently engaged in a Romantic relationship with Vice Admiral Soval, your Commanding Officer.

*T'las exhibits a state of shock on her face*

Romulan Officer 3: We have agents everywhere. Problem? Now, let's try this again. Name and rank?

T'las: Katherine Janeway, Cap-- *Is electrocuted. Cries out in pain*

Romulan Officer 3: That was level 1. The level goes as high as 55. Level 10 is enough to kill a human. Level 15, enough to kill a Vulcan. Really want to see how much DNA you have from either race?

*Back to Soval*

Soval: We were investigating Iconia under suspicions that the rebels were using it as a base from which to attack the Federation.

Romulan Officer 1: And you found something?

Soval: Yes.

Romulan Officer 1: What?

Soval: If I tell you, you must promise me you'll release my crew and ship, and to give my story a full hearing before the Continuing Committee.

Romulan Officer 1: You have my word, on the brink of my duty as a Romulan Commander.

Soval: Very well. Could you get it cleared first?

Romulan Officer 1: Of course. *Taps wrist communicator.* All teams, cease interrogation of the prisoners.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 240
07-21-2012, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Unknown Figure 2: Sir, what if it's a trap?

Tarlon: I am ready for transport, Admiral Allen.

*Meanwhile, in Romulan Space.*

Romulan Officer: Impressive, Vice Admiral Soval. Our mind probes struggle to extract any data from your mind, though I'm not sure what I was expecting from a Vulcan. I do have cruder and less comfortable methods at my disposal, but, it would make matters much easier on the 2 of us if you simply told us what we want to know.

Soval: You haven't asked me any questions yet.

Romulan Officer: You know what I want to know.

*Elsewhere in the complex.*

Romulan Officer 2: What was your mission?

Ores: Ores, Lieutenant, Starfleet. Serial Number: 1003 *Officer nods to guards, who subsequently raise their weapons at Ores and Commander Gardra* 987--

Gardra: Shut up!

*Elsewhere (again. What ever happened to public torture? jks)*

T'las: You know these mind probes won't coerce a Vulcan to break without killing them, so what do you hope to gain?

Romulan Officer 3: Medical Examination shows that you're only half Vulcan. One of your parents was Human? Name and rank?

T'las: Steven Rogers, Captain. U.S. Army. *Sarcastic*

Romulan Officer 3: Wrong. T'las Maryland, Commander, Starfleet. Serial number: 10034779033. Born in Chicago, Earth. Your Mother was Vulcan, your Father, Human. You suppressed your emotions to the same level as the average Human so you could absorb experiences from both worlds and you're--

T'las: Am I supposed to be impressed? You could have gotten that out of the ship's computer banks with relative ease.

Romulan Officer 3: And you're currently engaged in a Romantic relationship with Vice Admiral Soval, your Commanding Officer.

*T'las exhibits a state of shock on her face*

Romulan Officer 3: We have agents everywhere. Problem? Now, let's try this again. Name and rank?

T'las: Katherine Janeway, Cap-- *Is electrocuted. Cries out in pain*

Romulan Officer 3: That was level 1. The level goes as high as 55. Level 10 is enough to kill a human. Level 15, enough to kill a Vulcan. Really want to see how much DNA you have from either race?

*Back to Soval*

Soval: We were investigating Iconia under suspicions that the rebels were using it as a base from which to attack the Federation.

Romulan Officer 1: And you found something?

Soval: Yes.

Romulan Officer 1: What?

Soval: If I tell you, you must promise me you'll release my crew and ship, and to give my story a full hearing before the Continuing Committee.

Romulan Officer 1: You have my word, on the brink of my duty as a Romulan Commander.

Soval: Very well. Could you get it cleared first?

Romulan Officer 1: Of course. *Taps wrist communicator.* All teams, cease interrogation of the prisoners.
I assure you this is no trap. Transporter room energize.

Captain take charge up here I am going to visit our guest.