Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,501
# 2401
10-17-2012, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole looks at the stasis pod one more time then quickly walks out grabbing his long coat( black duster type coat light body armor ) as he walks out he puts it back on.

Cole: sirena get my preator Vala now.

Sirena: channel is open.

Cole: Vala please respond this is cole.
*In Vala's Office (The Praetor's office is still under investigation)*

Vala: John? The Federation heard about the Senate's decision pretty quick.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,450
# 2402
10-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*In Vala's Office (The Praetor's office is still under investigation)*

Vala: John? The Federation heard about the Senate's decision pretty quick.
Vala te federation hasn't heard yet. But I have ears everywhere and heard.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,501
# 2403
10-17-2012, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Vala te federation hasn't heard yet. But I have ears everywhere and heard.
Vala: John, I know S.H.I.E.L.D. has agents in every Major Power this side of the Galactic Core, including the Republic of Star Systems, so i know that you're probably about to tell the Federation Council about this.

So, what did you want to talk to me about?
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,450
# 2404
10-17-2012, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Vala: John, I know S.H.I.E.L.D. has agents in every Major Power this side of the Galactic Core, including the Republic of Star Systems, so i know that you're probably about to tell the Federation Council about this.

So, what did you want to talk to me about?
Actually I don't plan on telling the federation. I want to know what your plans are now. What you plan on doing
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,501
# 2405
10-17-2012, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Actually I don't plan on telling the federation. I want to know what your plans are now. What you plan on doing
Vala: Short Term; make the public announcement that Romulus is pulling out of the Protectorate Treaty, sign a Mutual Defence Pact with the Republic (their intel is apparently really good) and find out who assassinated Sorav.

Long Term; get my people ready for the long struggle of rebuilding our Military, and getting the Empire in a position where we can defend ourselves.

First, I have to deal with these extremists before they can cause any more serious damage, and create the Romulus Sorav dreamed of.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,450
# 2406
10-17-2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Vala: Short Term; make the public announcement that Romulus is pulling out of the Protectorate Treaty, sign a Mutual Defence Pact with the Republic (their intel is apparently really good) and find out who assassinated Sorav.

Long Term; get my people ready for the long struggle of rebuilding our Military, and getting the Empire in a position where we can defend ourselves.

First, I have to deal with these extremists before they can cause any more serious damage, and create the Romulus Sorav dreamed of.
Well I can't argue with any of that. Know this. I will always be here as will S.H.I.E.L.D. We are just a federation organization. They aren't the finale authority for me. I am alway here to help.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,501
# 2407
10-17-2012, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Well I can't argue with any of that. Know this. I will always be here as will S.H.I.E.L.D. We are just a federation organization. They aren't the finale authority for me. I am alway here to help.
Vala: I'll keep that in mind. So, what's happening on your end John?
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,450
# 2408
10-17-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Vala: I'll keep that in mind. So, what's happening on your end John?
Well while you get to deal with senators and extremist I am dealing with a criminal syndicate. Investigate strange scans that resemble shadow portals. Also try to find who killed the preator as well if you don't mind. Also try finding a way to brin someone in stasis for the last hundred plus years and bring him back.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,501
# 2409
10-17-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Well while you get to deal with senators and extremist I am dealing with a criminal syndicate. Investigate strange scans that resemble shadow portals. Also try to find who killed the preator as well if you don't mind. Also try finding a way to brin someone in stasis for the last hundred plus years and bring him back.
Vala: So... another day in the office?

If you mean the Duranus Cartel, we've been having trouble with them in our Space as well. I just got informed that a ship carrying Mk XXIV A-Grade Plasma Torpedoes was hijacked by them. John, those are our most powerful and Modern Torpedoes. They could take out a Starbase with that kind of firepower.

Another thing, it was a Military Transport. State-of-the-Art shields and engines. Just what Duranus would need to update their ships. I'm certain an Extremist Group is working with them, and it wouldn't shock me if they know who went after the Praetor.

The Duranus Cell seems to have a Base of Operations in the Space of every Major Power in the Quadrant. We're still looking for the base in Romulan Space, but even if we did find it, the bases are set to blow if anyone tries to board them.

Just giving you a heads up.

If you're after the Praetor's killer, send an agent to Romulus and RNI can cooperate with you. No sense not making this a Joint Op.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,450
# 2410
10-17-2012, 02:00 PM
Will keep that in mind. I have a base in my sights once we bring our systems to full. Sirena has handled with the explosives. If I find the trnasport crew or torps ill be sure to bring them to you. I will be sending agent typhon to investigate. We are on out way to desk with the cartel at a few bases. And....

The transmission cuts out to static.

Cole: bring the transmission back.

Officer: sir we hae lost comm and sensors.

Cole: red alert prep fighters. Bring all weapons online.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:29 PM.