Career Officer
# 2411
10-17-2012, 02:10 PM
Cole walks around the bridge as he checks the charr on his pistol as he but it back in its holster and puts his jacket back on.

Agent: sir we have three ships combo off the port side. Cartel ships !

Cole: launch fighrers few at will when they are in range.

Agent: sir! Plasma torpedoes have been fired!!

Cole:evasive manuvers brace for impact.

The two heavy plasma torpedoes rip into the carrier. Cole gets up from the floor as sparks fly all over he lifts a few people up.

Cole: well this has just gotten harder.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2412
10-17-2012, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Will keep that in mind. I have a base in my sights once we bring our systems to full. Sirena has handled with the explosives. If I find the trnasport crew or torps ill be sure to bring them to you. I will be sending agent typhon to investigate. We are on out way to desk with the cartel at a few bases. And....

The transmission cuts out to static.

Cole: bring the transmission back.

Officer: sir we hae lost comm and sensors.

Cole: red alert prep fighters. Bring all weapons online.
Vala: John? John?!

*Deltos IX. Sam is still on the surface tracking down any info she can get on the Duranus Cartel. That is, until she was drugged and kidnapped. She's waking to find herself binded to a chair in a large, empty room. It's a Starfleet Brig.*

Sam: Hey! What's the big idea?!

*OOC: If anyone wants to do a Starfleet Captain for this, feel free. Please try not to make him a villain, (that's becoming WAY too cliche now) just do the whole "two law enforcement groups ruining each-others' operations" deal, if you want.*
My Fan Fictions

Last edited by ryan218; 10-17-2012 at 02:16 PM.
Career Officer
# 2413
10-17-2012, 02:34 PM
Cole: call in the valiant.

Officer: sir comm array is destroyed and we are still being jammed.

Cole: damn it.

Te carrier continues its attack firing away its own torpedoes and phaser. But it's accuracy is down without sensors. And it has taken major damage.
Career Officer
# 2414
10-17-2012, 03:58 PM
Soon the alarms begin to sound. As soon as the alarm sounds cole draws his pistol and fires as cartel troops beam aboard. Killing them as the form

Cole: all personnel repel boarders. Shoot to kill. Ill be damned if I let any of them get off my ship alive.
Captain
# 2415
10-18-2012, 07:43 AM
*Felise is outside Vala's office with the report of the Praetor bombing.*

Felise: Ma'am. I have the report for you and you might not like the results of the scans and tests on all of the components. It is republic in make. Its radiation matches as well. *Slides the datapad over gently*

It appears that things are not so simple as we thought.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2416
10-18-2012, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Felise is outside Vala's office with the report of the Praetor bombing.*

Felise: Ma'am. I have the report for you and you might not like the results of the scans and tests on all of the components. It is republic in make. Its radiation matches as well. *Slides the datapad over gently*

It appears that things are not so simple as we thought.
*Reads over the PADD, before placing it back in the middle of the desk.*

Vala: Of course it's Republic in make. It's a K916 Thermal Explosive. The Republic stopped manufacturing them 70 years ago and Sorav negotiated to purchase their entire Surplus for Military use.

This does complicate matters, though. It means the Extremists DO have contacts inside the Romulan Military. I'll tell Naval intelligence to look into it.

Felise, have you heard from Cole yet? We can't get through to his Carrier.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 2417
10-18-2012, 07:54 AM
*USS Odyssey C is fighting off waves of outdated vessels. They have already destroyed the shipyards and the Research and development center for the drug trade. The vessel itself has only minor damage. The fighters they deployed earlier are at 67 percent capacity. *

James: Keep the pressure up, we are already bearing down on their headquarters. Mr. Wax get ready to fire the tricobalt devices and have the fighters clear the flight path. Did transport teams capture the leader of the syndicate?

Firie: We don't know yet sir they only just got back.

James: Fire the devices

*The tricobalt weapons fire as the fighters clear a path and shield the torpedoes from enemy fire. They hit and destroy the facility. The remaining vessels surrender and power down..*

James: Get Director Cole on the horn and tell him that we have prisoners to take for trial. We have the leader as well. I am going to the brig to see who the team picked up.

* James heads down to the brig Wax following close behind. As he enters he sees an Orion female in one cell. Sam in the other.*

James: *Looks at Sam then at the Security Lt. * What the hell is this? Lt. get her out of there. She is not a criminal.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2418
10-18-2012, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*USS Odyssey C is fighting off waves of outdated vessels. They have already destroyed the shipyards and the Research and development center for the drug trade. The vessel itself has only minor damage. The fighters they deployed earlier are at 67 percent capacity. *

James: Keep the pressure up, we are already bearing down on their headquarters. Mr. Wax get ready to fire the tricobalt devices and have the fighters clear the flight path. Did transport teams capture the leader of the syndicate?

Firie: We don't know yet sir they only just got back.

James: Fire the devices

*The tricobalt weapons fire as the fighters clear a path and shield the torpedoes from enemy fire. They hit and destroy the facility. The remaining vessels surrender and power down..*

James: Get Director Cole on the horn and tell him that we have prisoners to take for trial. We have the leader as well. I am going to the brig to see who the team picked up.

* James heads down to the brig Wax following close behind. As he enters he sees an Orion female in one cell. Sam in the other.*

James: *Looks at Sam then at the Security Lt. * What the hell is this? Lt. get her out of there. She is not a criminal.
Sam: Which is what I've been saying for the past 3 hours! *She steps out of the cell, looking into the next cell and seeing Tara.*

What's gonna happen to her?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 2419
10-18-2012, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Reads over the PADD, before placing it back in the middle of the desk.*

Vala: Of course it's Republic in make. It's a K916 Thermal Explosive. The Republic stopped manufacturing them 70 years ago and Sorav negotiated to purchase their entire Surplus for Military use.

This does complicate matters, though. It means the Extremists DO have contacts inside the Romulan Military. I'll tell Naval intelligence to look into it.

Felise, have you heard from Cole yet? We can't get through to his Carrier.
Felise: Ma'am look further at the datapad and the security feeds of the Praetor's office. You will see something further that will shock you.

*OOC: Trying to get a long running scheme in here that is hard to tell who is actually behind it and what they want. Sorry for the last day. I closed at my work. Still don't want them caught for a long time. *

*The Feed shows the Republic Ambassador's aide planting the explosive during the discussion with the Praetor yesterday.*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 10-18-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Captain
# 2420
10-18-2012, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: Which is what I've been saying for the past 3 hours! *She steps out of the cell, looking into the next cell and seeing Tara.*

What's gonna happen to her?
James: I know you want her dead, but that is against the Prime Directive currently. Right now we are going to transfer her to the Authorities so she can stand trial for her crimes. If you wish to charge her for your father's death go right ahead.