Captain
# 2441
10-18-2012, 09:03 AM
*A Cartel squad reaches the stasis room after killing several S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents. *

Cartel 1: This is it?

Cartel 2: Yeah, the mark should be right here.

Cartel: I hear they have him hooked up to so many tubes its not funny. Poor bastard is not very responsive.

Cartel 3: I hear he is over 100 years old.

Cartel 2: I hear he is a powerful newtype.

Cartel 1: If he is something happened to him to make him inhibited.

*The Door is forced open as they find Dorman in slumber the pod there on the wall. *

Cartel 1: Take it and lets get out of here with what we could haul out.
Captain
# 2442
10-18-2012, 09:05 AM
*The goon squad makes it to their shuttle and back to the attacking vessel with Dorman and several stolen weapons and plans.*

*Meanwhile the USS Odyssey C arrives and begins firing on the Romulan ship. It soon flees.*

James: Patch in to Director Cole if you can. If not send in the worker bees to fix the comms.
Career Officer
# 2443
10-18-2012, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The goon squad makes it to their shuttle and back to the attacking vessel with Dorman and several stolen weapons and plans.*

*Meanwhile the USS Odyssey C arrives and begins firing on the Romulan ship. It soon flees.*

James: Patch in to Director Cole if you can. If not send in the worker bees to fix the comms.
Cole: coughs I'm here. It will be 3 hours till we have full comm and the valiant arrives.
Captain
# 2444
10-18-2012, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole: coughs I'm here. It will be 3 hours till we have full comm and the valiant arrives.
James: Seems to me sir that you got caught with your pants down. What happened?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2445
10-18-2012, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Wax: *Opens the door gruffly* There are the rooms.. Is there anything else you need?
Sam: No, that'll do. *As Wax leaves and the doors close, Sam removes the binders on Tara.* Computer, reset lock so no-one can enter or leave these quarters without my authorisation.

Tara: Afraid I'm gonna run away?

Sam *Mockingly*: Go ahead. *Places her hand on her phaser* Try it.

Tara: I'll pass.

Sam: Hm...

Tara: I'll take the room on the left.

Sam: Oh no you don't! There's a Jefferies Hatch in that room. You'll sleep in here!

Tara: There isn't a bed in this room!

Sam: I know.

Tara: Sadist.

Sam: Coming from you, that's a complement.

Tara: You really don't let go of the past, do you?

Sam *Slightly angry*: Okay, think about it like this; if you were telling the truth, I have no inclination to believe you because it's exactly what you would say if you were guilty. If you're lying, then nothing's changed and I'll enjoy seeing the Court handing you a Prison sentence.

Tara: At least hear me out!

Sam: Fine.

Tara: Look, after the explosion I ran into... someone running from the Hangar.

Sam: An Orion?

*Tara nods*

*Angrily* And you didn't mention it WHY?!

Tara: If I had, I wouldn't have survived the week! They approached me and told me to take the fall.

Sam *Furious*: Or they'd kill you?! You let my Dad's killer get away to protect your own hide?!

*She punches Tara across the face, before reeling back into a fighting stance. Tara fights back, kicking her in the abdomen before grabbing her arm and throwing her into the wall.*

Tara: You had that coming! You've had that coming for the last 5 years!

Sam: "I" had it coming?! *She recovers her balance, and self-control, positioning back to answer the fighting stance Tara's taken.*

Tara: Alright. You really wanna do this?

Sam: Give me one reason why not.

Tara: I wasn't protecting myself. I told you the truth back on Deltos, Dar'mei'na. If I didn't do what they asked, they'd have gone after you as well.

Sam: Seriously? That's the BEST you can do?!

Tara: Funny, I remember saying the same thing to you when a kicked your a** at the Academy.

Sam: Nice. *She takes another swing at Tara. This time, Tara blocks with her arm and punches Sam in the face, before kicking the back of her knee and grabbing her by the collar.*

Tara: Seriously, Sam. I'm not lying. If I were, you'd be dead right now.

Sam: Yeah? *Sam breaks Tara's hold, kneeing her in the gut and pushing her away* Prove it.

Tara: I'll take whatever test you want. *She tackles Sam to the floor and bars her arm across Sam's neck, pinning her down.* Just name it.

Sam: Okay. Tell me where to find the Duranus Cartel's Main Base of Operations.

Tara: What makes you think I know?!

Sam: Simple. *Sam gets an arm free and pushes Tara to the ground next to her, allowing her to roll over and pin Tara to the floor instead.* Starfleet Intel thought you were the Leader of Duranus for a reason. Why?

Tara: You seriously gonna interrogate me like this?

Sam: Stop fighting me, and I'll stop fighting you. Fair enough?

Tara: Fine.

*Sam lets Tara get up, before sitting her down on a chair and activating her phaser.*

What's that for?

Sam: In case you try to run.

Tara: You've locked the door.

Sam: I'm sure half the boys at the Academy could have made the same claim.

Tara: Cute. Do you WANT me to smash your skull in?

Sam: Why did SI think you were the leader of Duranus?

Tara: Maybe it's my charming personality.

Sam: Funny.

Tara: I know a guy.

Sam: You know lots of guys.

Tara: Are you seriously pulling this cr**?

Sam: Stop being Cryptic with me, Tara!

Tara: His name's Daras. He's a nice enough guy. Nice personality, nice house...

Sam: Nice bed?

Tara: Okay, you're seriously asking for it! Just cos I'm Orion doesn't mean I take every opportunity to-

Sam: Massan D'kra would disagree.

Tara: I was drugged!

Sam: And I'm running out of patience.

Tara: I suggest you get some more then.

Sam: Tara, I didn't like your sense of humour 5 years ago! I still don't! I also didn't like how any time I got back to our quarters, I'd find a guy hiding under my bed!

Tara: Oh for the love of...! It was only one time.

Sam: That I know of.

Tara: Look, do you want to find Daras or not?

Sam: Fine. Where is he? Who does he work for? What does he have to do with the Duranus Cartel?

Tara: Soliarn III. He works for a guy named Jex. He's one of the leading members of the Cartel. I spoke to him in a condescending tone cos he was an a**.

Sam: You said that he seemed like a nice guy.

Tara: "Seemed" being the operative word. And no, I didn't sleep with him.

Sam: Wow. He must feel left out.

Tara: Okay, make one more joke about that. I dare you!

Sam: Why? It's not like the females of your race are known for seducing every guy they meet. Oh, wait...

Tara: *Sarcastically* Hahaha...

Can I have my hypo back?

Sam: What hypo?

Tara: It's a pheromone suppressant. Lowers my pheromone output to Human levels. You know, the hypo I took every 48 hours at the Academy?

Sam: You mean the one you were SUPPOSED to take every 48 hours.

Tara: I did.

Sam: And yet, you still managed to get--

Tara: SHUT UP! Hypo?

Sam: I'll check with Sickbay and Security... later.

Tara: You're kidding, right?

Sam: It's not like you need it. You're not gonna be seeing anyone of the opposite gender for a while.

Tara: Dar'mei'na, come on!

Sam: Why are you so desperate for it? Toracan? Dormalin?

Tara: Saracin.

Sam: So a narcotic?

Tara: Yes! Fine! After taking the stuff every 48 hours for 8 years, I'm an addict! Happy?!

Sam: I'll see what I can do. *She walks to the door.* *Jokingly* Don't go anywhere, Sister.

Tara *Sarcastic*: Ha ha! That was so funny I might-

*Sam walks out.*

You did not just do that!
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 2446
10-18-2012, 11:23 AM
James: Director we are sending medical and engineering teams.
Career Officer
# 2447
10-18-2012, 11:25 AM
Well captain beside the state I the art torpedoes. I don't wish to say te other reason I believe. Now if you would be so kind as to beam my crew over as I wait for the valiant to arrive.
Career Officer
# 2448
10-18-2012, 11:58 AM
Quote:
James: Director we are sending medical and engineering teams.
Captain I need my crew beamed out while me and sirena get all we can off of te ship. It is not salvageable now. I will discuss what I think happened in more details soon.
Captain
# 2449
10-18-2012, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Captain I need my crew beamed out while me and sirena get all we can off of te ship. It is not salvageable now. I will discuss what I think happened in more details soon.
James: Very well. The process is still on going.
Captain
# 2450
10-18-2012, 12:29 PM
James: What all did they take.?