Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,677
# 2451
10-18-2012, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: What all did they take.?
Well that is some bad news. I have heard that they raided a medical station. And they kidnapped captain dorman. Sighs. They also took some other things of far less value.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,677
# 2452
10-18-2012, 01:12 PM
Cole walks to his ready room. And grabs a few items as sirena follows him. He walks over to the wall and Keyes in a short code and pulls out a small object. And connects it I his belt.

Cole: sirena do you have everything.

Sirena: yes I do. I have downloaded all the files from te ships database.

Cole: very well.

Cole and sirena walk back on to the bridge which is now in shambles. He grabs a small piece of the ship as he soon beams over to the valiant.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,615
# 2453
10-18-2012, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole walks to his ready room. And grabs a few items as sirena follows him. He walks over to the wall and Keyes in a short code and pulls out a small object. And connects it I his belt.

Cole: sirena do you have everything.

Sirena: yes I do. I have downloaded all the files from te ships database.

Cole: very well.

Cole and sirena walk back on to the bridge which is now in shambles. He grabs a small piece of the ship as he soon beams over to the valiant.
*Sam walks into the Crew Lounge, and sees the Supercarrier heavily damaged outside.*

Sam: Oh my god.

*A few minutes later. Sam walks onto the Odyssey's Bridge*

Sam: What happened?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,677
# 2454
10-18-2012, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam walks into the Crew Lounge, and sees the Supercarrier heavily damaged outside.*

Sam: Oh my god.

*A few minutes later. Sam walks onto the Odyssey's Bridge*

Sam: What happened?
You might want to comeon the valiant for an explanation.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,615
# 2455
10-18-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
You might want to comeon the valiant for an explanation.
Sam: Director Cole? An honour to finally meet you, sir.

You have my coordinates.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,950
# 2456
10-18-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
You might want to comeon the valiant for an explanation.
*James gets up*

James: I will be coming. Come on Sam.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,615
# 2457
10-18-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*James gets up*

James: I will be coming. Come on Sam.
Sam: Right. Lead the way, Captain.

*Follows James off the bridge.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,677
# 2458
10-18-2012, 02:02 PM
Yes I do. I will beam you both my ready room

After a few moments.

Welcome both of you. I wish this meeting could be under better conditions but it isn't. He hands each of them a padd.

We believe someone in the federation Klingon empire or Romulan empire is feedin these people information. And thy are using shadow technology now.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,615
# 2459
10-18-2012, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Yes I do. I will beam you both my ready room

After a few moments.

Welcome both of you. I wish this meeting could be under better conditions but it isn't. He hands each of them a padd.

We believe someone in the federation Klingon empire or Romulan empire is feedin these people information. And thy are using shadow technology now.
Sam: Shadow Tech? How'd you figure that out?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,677
# 2460
10-18-2012, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: Shadow Tech? How'd you figure that out?
Simple really. We just mached energy signitures and weapon damage type.

Ooc: will be away for a bit at work.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:24 AM.