Captain
# 2501
10-20-2012, 02:20 PM
M: Have our Senator friend declare his war.
Captain
# 2502
10-20-2012, 02:30 PM
* The Praetorial building and the senate building erupt in explosions.*
Captain
# 2503
10-20-2012, 02:35 PM
*OCC: None of the major players are dead. Just the senators except the rebel ones.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2504
10-20-2012, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*USS Odyssey C*

*James sits in his Captain's Chair.. Pondering the thought on the data he had seen. *

James: Helm, Head to these coordinates. We have something to investigate that might be tied to this mess.

Firie: What are we looking for?

James: I don't know yet.

*Elsewhere*

*M looks over his terminal*

M: Ah so Vala is bringing in the big guns to quell their trouble. Time to initiate phase 2. Right on time.

Shela: *another terminal unit* M, they are indeed playing into your hands. So my question is who will snap first?

M: It is a good question but I think it is more fun to watch. Have Teshir have the rebel senators set up their final bomb and then mobilize their forces.

Shela: As you wish.

*M smiles as he peers at his terminal at the forming battle groups. On Romulus the Praetorial building deep into the building. Teshir is setting the final bomb one larger than they think.. setting it for a short fuse. Then as he finishes his eyes glow*

Teshir: It is ready. All teams are in position.

*Soon Teshir beams out as the bomb ticks down into its final seconds.
*On the Republic, Sam watches as hundreds of Military Troops try to secure the area surrounding the destroyed Senate Building.*

Sam: Oh my god. 500 people...

Matt: In cold blood. This is it.

*Romulus City Central plaza*

Senator Dazar: This is the final straw! The Continuing Committee finds the Terrorist Threat an unacceptable endangerment of the people's safety! We therefore grant Praetor Vala Emergency Power! Using that power, the Romulan Star Empire has entered a State of Emergency! Imperial Intelligence Services Exercise the right to listen in on all communications deemed potentially dangerous! Military Police will enforce law on all worlds, whether they be Officers of the State, or Militia of the People!

*On a screen behind him, the face of Senator Morak appears.*

Morak: My fellow Romulans. The time has come. For over a century, we have watched as our leaders bended to the rim of Federation Oppressors. Our enemies conquered us without firing a shot! There are no battlefields! There are no Soldiers littered across the green!

Many of you would call me a traitor, but I say: HOW CAN THERE BE TREASON AGAINST THE TRAITORS OF QONOS'!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE! WE ARE ROMULAN, THEY ARE FEDERATION! THIS IS HOW IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN! WE ARE ENEMIES! ANYONE WHO STANDS AGAINST THE SOLDIERS BENEATH THE RAPTOR'S WINGS, ARE OUR ENEMIES!

SOLDIERS OF ROMULUS, UNITE! DRIVE OUT THE TRAITORS! DRIVE OUT VALA AND HER DOGS! RETURN TO THE OLD WAYS! DESTROY OUR ENEMIES!

*R.S.S. Republic*

Sam: Turn it off!

Matt: They're on every frequency!

*Within hours, Romulan warships begin firing on one-another and the Republic Fleet gets caught in the middle, trying to keep out of the crossfire. On the planet, there are mass riots.*
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Starfleet Veteran
# 2505
10-20-2012, 02:37 PM
Quote:
* The Praetorial building and the senate building erupt in explosions.*
The Praetor's office a) was destroyed when Sorav died. and b) is IN the Senate Building.
My Fan Fictions

Captain
# 2506
10-20-2012, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
The Praetor's office a) was destroyed when Sorav died. and b) is IN the Senate Building.
*OOC: Yeah thanks for that clarification.. I am serious man. Thank you.. Been a rough couple of days.
Captain
# 2507
10-20-2012, 02:49 PM
*USS Odyssey C, James and crew watches the mayhem.*

James: The first major war in one hundred years... Reverse course... We have to bail out Sam, and get as many Federation citizens out. Republic forces too. I am sure Director Cole will agree with that.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2508
10-20-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
*USS Odyssey C, James and crew watches the mayhem.*

James: The first major war in one hundred years... Reverse course... We have to bail out Sam, and get as many Federation citizens out. Republic forces too. I am sure Director Cole will agree with that.
Sam: Romulan Vessels, if you fire on us again, we will defend ourselves! You have been warned!

*The bridge rumbles.*

Alright, have it your way. Tactical, determine which ships are attacking us and return fire! All ships, this is the Republic. If you are fired upon, return fire!
My Fan Fictions

Captain
# 2509
10-20-2012, 03:06 PM
*As the Romulan Vessels fire on the Republic Vessels the USS Odyssey C fires on the attacking ships defending the Republic. *

James: *Stands up and is put on broadcast to all vessels.*

This is the United Federation of Planets, we will not sit by as you attack our people and our allies. We are here for humanitarian aide and evacuation cease fire.

*Romulan terrorists fire on the Odyssey again but soon see return fire.*

James: Sam Pull your forces back and have the Romulans do the same we are not in a position to deal with it right now. We need to worry about colony worlds right now.
Captain
# 2510
10-20-2012, 03:08 PM
*M sits by and smiles *

M: Now the Federation and the Galactic Powers will have a conference while Director Cole has to mediate and defend the Romulans from themselves.