Career Officer
# 2551
10-22-2012, 01:50 PM
Cole: well things are getting so much better. Open comm. unless someone has good news I don't want to hear it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2552
10-22-2012, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Ezr'ak: Yes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole: well things are getting so much better. Open comm. unless someone has good news I don't want to hear it.
President David O'Neil: Gentlemen, the Republic's forces are moving in to support Praetor Vala's Forces.

I need to know where the Federation and S.H.I.E.L.D. stand on this.

*OOC: You don't have to follow the Republic into this.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 2553
10-22-2012, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Agent: Sir the Rebels have claimed the capital.
Career Officer
# 2554
10-22-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
President David O'Neil: Gentlemen, the Republic's forces are moving in to support Praetor Vala's Forces.

Cole: my forces have already agreed to help Vala. I will have what ships I can help.
Career Officer
# 2555
10-22-2012, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Agent: Sir the Rebels have claimed the capital.
Cole: thank you now prep all ships do combat.
Career Officer
# 2556
10-22-2012, 02:02 PM
Ooc will be away for about 2 hours.
Captain
# 2557
10-22-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:

Ezr'ak: That is a tad brash isn't it. The Federation is only going continue policing through SHIELD. We will not commit full forces to another population's war not unless we are directly attacked.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2558
10-22-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Ezr'ak: That is a tad brash isn't it. The Federation is only going continue policing through SHIELD. We will not commit full forces to another population's war not unless we are directly attacked.
O'Neil: The way I see it, we're fulfilling our Mutual Defence Pact with the Romulan Empire.

These Rebels, in case you didn't realise, are little more than terrorists.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 2559
10-22-2012, 02:53 PM
Quote:
O'Neil: The way I see it, we're fulfilling our Mutual Defence Pact with the Romulan Empire.

These Rebels, in case you didn't realise, are little more than terrorists.
Ezr'ak: As far as I know O'Neil you are but this is by definition a Romulan matter.. If you would uncloud your judgement you would see that. The Federation will only commit to policing the Romulan Zone to prevent it spilling into peaceful zones. That is per the Federation Charter and its amendments that have stood for 100 years and more. You may do as you please but just know that involving yourself in this affair will drag you into more negative public perception. As it was your technology that has been indiscriminately sold anywhere to anyone. As a matter in fact the intelligence agencies have found the signatures all over the place.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2560
10-22-2012, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Ezr'ak: As far as I know O'Neil you are but this is by definition a Romulan matter.. If you would uncloud your judgement you would see that. The Federation will only commit to policing the Romulan Zone to prevent it spilling into peaceful zones. That is per the Federation Charter and its amendments that have stood for 100 years and more. You may do as you please but just know that involving yourself in this affair will drag you into more negative public perception. As it was your technology that has been indiscriminately sold anywhere to anyone. As a matter in fact the intelligence agencies have found the signatures all over the place.
O'Neil: Then I'd look to Union Munitions, an Earth Corporation.

Our explosives were sold to the Romulan Government in accordance with Interstellar Law. U.M. were the ones who manufactured the explosives. You want to blame someone for terrorists using our weapons, which were discontinued and all exhausted 5 years ago, I'd start with the Corporation who violated a Military Contract and continued manufacturing the weapons against our orders.

Just so you know, U.M. supplies Starfleet now.

And, you're partially right, Ezr'ak. We do have some blame in this, and we're gonna fix it.

Meanwhile, just remember that it was your administration imposing the disarmament treaty on the Romulans that put fuel on the fire for this to happen.
My Fan Fictions