Captain
# 2571
10-22-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*DS61, MACC. Ryan sits watching the main screen, when he notices a Federation Ship crossing the border.*

Ryan: What the-? Warn that ship out of our space!

Ensign: They're not responding.

*Ryan watches as the vessel approaches a Republic Freighter. The freighter's signal goes dead as the federation ship continues toward a Republic Base.*

Ryan: Get S.H.I.E.L.D. on the line! Call the President!

Put all forces on DefCon 3!
Ezr'ak: I did not give any ships permission to cross your space nor any of my Admirals. As a matter in fact all vessels are reporting in.. There are none missing.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2572
10-22-2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Ezr'ak: I would reconsider that strongly, as you need to look at your government further because you are being mislead. As we have evidence heavily implicating you and your government. But alas I think the director is right. Your terseness in believing every document you are given is astounding naivety.
O'Neil: Visual Records of one of your Ships attacking one of ours under a Rebel flag? Care to explain that?

*Looks at his emergency screen and sees the secure MACC feed of the incursion.*

OR ONE OF YOUR STARSHIPS TRESPASSING IN OUR TERRITORY AND KILLING OUR CIVILIANS?!
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 2573
10-22-2012, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
O'Neil: Visual Records of one of your Ships attacking one of ours under a Rebel flag? Care to explain that?

*Looks at his emergency screen and sees the secure MACC feed of the incursion.*

OR ONE OF YOUR STARSHIPS TRESPASSING IN OUR TERRITORY AND KILLING OUR CIVILIANS?!
Ezr'ak: I HAVE NOT ORDERED ANYTHING!! FOOL. Don't you know that!.

OOC: Seriously? you want to throw that in there that soon.

Ezr'ak: How about you scan the ship and see who is on board. Because I did not issue any orders. Also I have not seen any ships in that area.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2574
10-22-2012, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Ezr'ak: I HAVE NOT ORDERED ANYTHING!! FOOL. Don't you know that!.

OOC: Seriously? you want to throw that in there that soon.

Ezr'ak: How about you scan the ship and see who is on board. Because I did not issue any orders. Also I have not seen any ships in that area.
O'Neil: It's a Birmingham-Class Starship with a full complement. All Federation Species.

It's one of your ships.

Right now, Mr. President, I don't care if you issued orders. I'm authorising my ships to intercept, and capture it, if possible - destroy if necessary.

Unless you want to trigger the Ship's override code so we can stop her now without further bloodshed?
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 2575
10-22-2012, 05:00 PM
Cole reads the incoming reports and slumps into a seat in the war room. 100 years of peace and it all comes down to this.
Career Officer
# 2576
10-22-2012, 06:13 PM
Cole stands alone in the war room deciding his next course of action. His men and ships are spread to thin to handle all these events at once and he knows whoever is behind this knows it. He cracks the table as he brings his fist down in anger.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2577
10-23-2012, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole stands alone in the war room deciding his next course of action. His men and ships are spread to thin to handle all these events at once and he knows whoever is behind this knows it. He cracks the table as he brings his fist down in anger.
*An agent walks over to him handing him a PADD.*

Agent: Sir, the Republic has boarded the transgressing Federation Vessel.

*Onboard the U.S.S. Liverpool (the Federation Ship which attacked the Republic). A group of Republic Officers enter the Bridge to find one Starfleet Officer knocked off the Ops position in the short firefight in space. The look as the rest of the Bridge Crew remains at their stations.*

Starfleet Crew *in unison*: Mary had a little lamb, Fleece as white as snow.

Republic Officer: What in the...? Captain. *He walks over and kneels in front of the Captain*

Starfleet Crew *In unison*: And everywhere that Mary went,

*The Republic Officer takes out a Tricorder to scan the Captain, as the Captain's eyes glow a fierce blood-red.*

Starfleet Crew *Demonic Voice, in unison*: The lamb was sure to go!

*The Captain grabs the Republic Officer by the neck and crushes it.*

Republic Officer 2: Lieutenant! *Raises his phaser and shoots the Starfleet Captain, who just gets back up as red energy reconstructs his damaged area.* Set to Disintegrate!

*The Republic Boarding Party begins firing at maximum power on the Starfleet crew, all now advancing on them, with glowing red eyes.*

Starfleet crew *demonic voice, in unison*: Mary had a little lamb, fleece as white as snow.

*The incoming phaser blasts are absorbed by a red shield around them.*

And everywhere that Mary went, the lamb was sure to go.

Rep. Off. 2: Fall back!

Starfleet *demonic voice, in unison*: Mary had a little lamb, fleece as white as snow. And everywhere that Mary went, the lamb was sure to go.

Mary had a little lamb, fleece as white as snow. And everywhere that Mary went,

*The Vulcan Republic Lieutenant stumbles, as her eyes begin glowing blue and red intermittently.*

The lamb was sure to go.

Rep. Off. 2: T'mar, come on! That's an order! *Grabs her by the arm and drags her into the turbolift, which starts taking the team back down to Deck 2.*

What was that?

T'mar: I... I do not know. *Her eyes glow blue, before returning to normal.*

Safeguard, perhaps?

Rep. Off. 2: Mitchell to DeForest Kelley. Daniels is dead. We have a code: black here. Beam us aboard and destroy the ship.

*Ten minutes later, the Agent returns to Cole.*

Agent: The situation in Republic Space was a Code: Black. Lieutenant T'mar was compromised.

You do remember, sir, why her family has been under red-level surveillance?

*OOC: T'mar is Soval and T'las' grandchild.*
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 2578
10-23-2012, 09:10 AM
Cole reads over the padd

Cole: thank you dismissed.

He stands a moment thinking.

Cole: helm make a jump to these coordinates lets see what that ship is doing
Career Officer
# 2579
10-23-2012, 09:16 AM
Cole walks into the bridge

Cole: report

Helm : sir we have just entered the sector the republic said the federation ship was in. We are on red alert fighters are ready to scramble.

Cole: good lets see what's going on here.
To any vessels in the area this is the S.H.I.E.L.D supper carrier valiant any ships please respond.
Tactical prep omega team I will go with them.

Officer: yes sir.

( I don't think I ever did this for John. He is a 38 year old Romulan- human. Extremely smart and has developed most of shields tech himself. In combat he relys on his Romulan strength and combat training. He is trained in the use of all small arms weapons and hand to hand combat. )
Starfleet Veteran
# 2580
10-23-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole walks into the bridge

Cole: report

Helm : sir we have just entered the sector the republic said the federation ship was in. We are on red alert fighters are ready to scramble.

Cole: good lets see what's going on here.
To any vessels in the area this is the S.H.I.E.L.D supper carrier valiant any ships please respond.
Tactical prep omega team I will go with them.

Officer: yes sir.

( I don't think I ever did this for John. He is a 38 year old Romulan- human. Extremely smart and has developed most of shields tech himself. In combat he relys on his Romulan strength and combat training. He is trained in the use of all small arms weapons and hand to hand combat. )
Voice *Over Comm.*: This is R.S.S. DeForest Kelley to Valiant. The ship has remained quiet since we beamed our away team back aboard.

I advise against sending anyone over there. We've already lost one man. Our away team was lucky to make it back.

All ships have been redirected away from this sector. We're the only two vessels in the system.

Director, we are standing by to destroy that ship if necessary, unless you have another idea.

*OOC: What do you think of my new signature?*
My Fan Fictions