Starfleet Veteran
# 2631
10-29-2012, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole: very well. No I haven spoken to her for awhile now.
Soval: But, have you heard anything about her?
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 2632
10-29-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Soval: But, have you heard anything about her?
Not since the Romulan front opened up. Last I knew her ship was helping them. As for her. I know she has become quite the commander.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2633
10-29-2012, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Not since the Romulan front opened up. Last I knew her ship was helping them. As for her. I know she has become quite the commander.
Soval: So much like her father. *He smiles*

Well, *he picks up his tea, taking a sip before re-placing it on the table. He then takes hold of his staff, using it to help himself out of the chair.* it has been a long journey. If you have quarters prepared for me...?
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 2634
10-29-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Soval: So much like her father. *He smiles*

Well, *he picks up his tea, taking a sip before re-placing it on the table. He then takes hold of his staff, using it to help himself out of the chair.* it has been a long journey. If you have quarters prepared for me...?
Cole: yes of course this way Soval.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2635
10-29-2012, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Cole: yes of course this way Soval.
*Soval follows Cole to his Guest quarters at his previous pace. When they reach his quarters...*

Soval: Thank you, John. I will retire now.

*He enters his quarters and the doors close on Cole.*
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 2636
10-29-2012, 12:59 PM
Quote:
*Soval follows Cole to his Guest quarters at his previous pace. When they reach his quarters...*

Soval: Thank you, John. I will retire now.

*He enters his quarters and the doors close on Cole.*
Cole leaves Soval and heads for the bridge.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2637
10-29-2012, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Cole leaves Soval and heads for the bridge.
*Soval is sitting cross-legged on a rug in his quarters, with candles around him, and the lights off.*

Soval: Structure, Logic, Function, Control. A structure cannot stand without a foundation. Logic is the foundation of function. Function is the essence of control. I am in control.

Structure, Logic, Function, Control. A structure cannot stand without a foundation. Logic is the foundation of function. Function is the essence of control. I am in control.

I am in control.

I am in control.

*He opens his eyes.*

Lights.

*The lights turn on as he puts out the candles and rises to his feet. He uses the desk to support him as he sits down at it. He presses a control and the desk to activate a holographic display interface.*

Connect to FNN.

*The screen shows an FNN broadcast from Starbase 39 at the Federation-Romulan Border.*

FNN Reporter: Debate continues within the Federation Council as to what action to take in response to the crisis in Romulan space. In the meantime, more and more refugee ships, carrying civilians trying to escape the fighting, arrive here, at Starbase 39, every hour.

A child's simple question - "where is my mother and father?" - now unanswerable. Starfleet Officers ordered not to assist, even on a humanitarian basis, by members of Starfleet Command.

There is little hope for these refugees unless someone, somewhere, has the heart to help.

5 Starfleet Medical Officers have been arrested by security in the past hour for insubordination in helping the wounded. Each one stated "I'm a doctor first, and a Starfleet Officer second". Each one now waiting, pending a military tribunal.

Whether these actions are sanctioned by the Federation President is unknown, as the re-negotiation of the Federation-Republic Alliance is in progress.

Soval: Ez'rak... where is the logic in this?

FNN reporter: Meanwhile, in Bajoran Space, civil unrest continues to mount as the President's unpopular acts over the last 2 years are met with no response.

With the Federation Presidential Election looming, it remains to be seen whether President Ez'rak will emerge triumphant or be replaced by challenger Councillor Tarek Nor of Cardassia Prime.

Back to the studio.

Soval: End.

*The transmission cuts off.*

I am getting far too old for politics.

Connect to RIN News.

*The screen changes to the comm channel of Republic Information Network News, where battle footage between Allied and Rebel Forces is being shown.*

RIN-N reporter: Engagements between both sides continue through the night in the Iota Pavonis Sector Block as Republic and Loyalist Forces continue to press against the Rebel threat. Many in Republic Space have questioned the Government's decision to assist Praetor Vala's forces, but the President has responded only by saying "we're choosing the side most likely to leave the quadrant in peace when the dust settles".

As refugee ships struggled to leave Romulus during the carnage of the rebellion's early hours, this footage *switches to footage from the Romulus uprising* shows the R.S.S. Republic, under the command of Samantha Allington - the Great-granddaughter of Republic Founder Ryan Allington - and the U.S.S. Odyssey, under the command of James Allen - the Grandson of Federation Civil War hero, and subsequent Shadow War hero, Admiral Christopher Allen - fighting side-by-side, clearing a corridor for the civilian ships to escape the fighting.

Now, speculation rises as to the horrifying scenes on Starbase 39 as Republic Officials continue to request to be allowed to send ships into Federation space to rescue Romulan Refugees and take them to a safe haven for treatment, and the legitimate Romulan Government begs the Federation to help it's nationals...

Soval: May cooler heads prevail.

End.

*The transmission cuts of, and Soval takes his staff from the side of the desk and walks toward the door.*

Soval to Cole. I am prepared.
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 2638
10-29-2012, 04:43 PM
Cole stands on the Lower deck of the carrier where there is memorial for the fallen agents and those killed in te shadow war.

Cole: very well Soval lets begin.
Career Officer
# 2639
10-29-2012, 07:24 PM
At sb 39 te hopeful a shield super carrier mostly used for medical purposes arrives. Shield medical teams soon beam down and begin moving to help people as they begin moving people to te hopeful.

Captain Erik: director cole it's a mess down here. We may be a little longer then I though.

Cole: don't worry Erik take as much time as you need. Let me know when you are down. Ad heading back.

Erik: alright cole.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2640
10-30-2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Cole stands on the Lower deck of the carrier where there is memorial for the fallen agents and those killed in te shadow war.

Cole: very well Soval lets begin.
*Soval and Cole meet in the Valiant's Sickbay. Soval rests his staff down on the wall next to T'mar's Bio-bed, and sits down on a chair beside it.*

Soval: This may take some time. My bio-signs may start to fluctuate during the meld. Whatever happens, do not terminate the meld unless T'mar's life is in jeopardy.

*He places both hands on T'mar's face, and closes his eyes.*

My mind to your mind. My thoughts to your thoughts. Our minds are merging. Our minds are one.

Structure, logic, function, control. A structure cannot stand without a foundation. Logic is the foundation of function. Function is the essence of control.

Tay'lar maro, dumar teken vo. Jarok dak'la vorran ze'!

*his hands begin to glow a fluorescent blue.*

Structure, logic, function, control. A structure cannot stand without a foundation. Logic is the foundation of function. Function is the essence of control.

T'mar: Structure... logic... function... control. A structure... cannot stand... without a foundation. Logic is the foundation of... function. Function... is the essence of... control.

I am in... control...

I... am in... control.

*T'mar's vital signs begin to elevate.*

Medic: She's coming out of it. Wait. Her vitals are rising too fast!

Soval: Tomar ree. T'mar, tomar ree, dalo.

*Her life signs begin to stabilise.*

Medic: She's stable, but her vitals are still too low. Her body temperature's rising. 45 degrees. 47. 50.

She's burning up.

*Her body begins to glow red, as her eyes glow blue behind her eyelids.*

What the...?

T'mar: Structure, logic, function, control.

Structure, logic, function, control.

Soval: You are in control.

T'mar: I am in... control.

*The red glow dissipates, and T'mar's life-signs return to normal.*

Medic: 37 degrees Celsius. Normal for a Vulcan.

Pulse; stable at 46 bpm.

Blood Pressure; within tolerance.

I think we can break the meld, sir.
My Fan Fictions