Career Officer
# 2751
11-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Chester: You'll have to enter your authorisation code so I can activate the auto-destruct. You know what you're gonna have to do, right?
Sirena nods her head: done. I know what needs to e done I also know cole would want me to do it.

She looks around the empty bridge and then looks at the schimitar.

Sirena : you better go. Computer activate all torpedoes and overload all weapon bays an all omega bombs and prepare to detonate warp core and all matter anti matter containers on my mark. We will send them to hell. And hope cole has a plan to get off the ship.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2752
11-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sirena nods her head: done. I know what needs to e done I also know cole would want me to do it.

She looks around the empty bridge and then looks at the schimitar.

Sirena : you better go. Computer activate all torpedoes and overload all weapon bays an all omega bombs and prepare to detonate warp core and all matter anti matter containers on my mark. We will send them to hell. And hope cole has a plan to get off the ship.
Chester: Hold on. *He places a mobile emitter on her arm, taps a few controls, and removes it again.* Good luck.

*Chester runs into the turbolift and into the waiting escape pod with T'mar, Soval and several wounded crew members waiting.*

Let's go.

*The escape pod launches, and descends toward the planet as the other escape pods begin entering the atmosphere. Chester looks back at the Valiant as its engines power up.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2753
11-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Chester: Hold on. *He places a mobile emitter on her arm, taps a few controls, and removes it again.* Good luck.

*Chester runs into the turbolift and into the waiting escape pod with T'mar, Soval and several wounded crew members waiting.*

Let's go.

*The escape pod launches, and descends toward the planet as the other escape pods begin entering the atmosphere. Chester looks back at the Valiant as its engines power up.*
Sirena looks around as memories of her time here fill her thoughts. Soon she is accelerating toward the schimitar.

Cole smiles to himself : sirena
Career Officer
# 2754
11-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Quote:

Let's go.

As cole watchs the valiant head toward them he again connects with the ships systems. But this time as a trusted link he access the ships main systems. Wreaking havok as the valiant gets closer.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2755
11-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Sirena looks around as memories of her time here fill her thoughts. Soon she is accelerating toward the schimitar.

Cole smiles to himself : sirena
*Sarok looks at the viewscreen.*

Sarok: Fire everything!

*Darov points his disruptor at Sarok.*

Darov: Belay that! *Looks to Cole.* Tell your ship to stand down. *Looks to the Bridge Crew* Cease fire!

Sarok: NO! *He lunges at Darov, causing Darov to fire the disruptor. The beam rips through Sarok's chest and hits the bridge terminals.*

Darov: No. Roma Forema.

Didn't you hear me?! Cease Fire!

*The bridge crew snaps around and kills weapons and shields.*

Tell your ship to stand down. I'll take full responsibility for the crew's actions. As for Sarok... he's paid his due.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2756
11-12-2012, 02:57 PM
Quote:
*Sarok looks at the viewscreen.*

Sarok: Fire everything!

*Darov points his disruptor at Sarok.*

Darov: Belay that! *Looks to Cole.* Tell your ship to stand down. *Looks to the Bridge Crew* Cease fire!

Sarok: NO! *He lunges at Darov, causing Darov to fire the disruptor. The beam rips through Sarok's chest and hits the bridge terminals.*

Darov: No. Roma Forema.

Didn't you hear me?! Cease Fire!

*The bridge crew snaps around and kills weapons and shields.*

Tell your ship to stand down. I'll take full responsibility for the crew's actions. As for Sarok... he's paid his due.
Cole : sirena this is cole stand down I repeat its ok.

Sirena : very well.

The valiant soon comes o a stop.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2757
11-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Cole : sirena this is cole stand down I repeat its ok.

Sirena : very well.

The valiant soon comes o a stop.
Darov: I'll surrender myself to the Denobulan authorities, Director, on your word as a fellow Romulan that I will receive a fair trial in a Federation Court of Law and that my crew will not be held responsible for mine and Sarok's actions.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2758
11-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Darov: I'll surrender myself to the Denobulan authorities, Director, on your word as a fellow Romulan that I will receive a fair trial in a Federation Court of Law and that my crew will not be held responsible for mine and Sarok's actions.
Cole: very well. You have my word. And I will keep my eyes open to the man you where seekin.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2759
11-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Cole: very well. You have my word. And I will keep my eyes open to the man you where seekin.
Darov: Then I surrender myself into your custody.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2760
11-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Darov: Then I surrender myself into your custody.
We will wait for the valiant and the courageous to arrive. Then we will see where the people can be moved to. I already have an idea.