Starfleet Veteran
# 2851
11-26-2012, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
OOC: The mirror Black Phantom also has a modified Borg temporal node, which does more than it sounds like. (And yes, I am saying that mirror Voporak jumped into the future)
OOC: This should be interesting...
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 2852
11-26-2012, 01:50 PM
Hampton : all ship fall back. Regroup we will initiate a quick strike on my mark give the transports more time.
Career Officer
# 2853
11-26-2012, 01:51 PM
*Q flash enterance on the main bridge of the U.S.S. Black Phantom*

Hi!

*rips a loud stinty fart*

Bye!

*snaps finers, Q flash exit*
Starfleet Veteran
# 2854
11-26-2012, 02:08 PM
*As Earthquakes terrorise Vulcan, 2 Intrepid Class ships and hundreds of transports wait in any stable stretch of land as more and more civilians try to escape the attack.*

Starfleet Lieutenant: Let's move these people out!

*An Ensign walks up to him as the line of evacuees continue moving toward the evacuation point closest to Hiral City.*

How much further?

Ensign: About 4 miles.

*The ground shakes violently beneath them and they see dirt begin to fall into al long crack running beneath the evacuation line.*

Lieutenant: Turn around! Head back to the Space Port! A ship will pick you up!

*As the line splits and the half on the opposite side of the crack begin moving back toward the city, the Lieutenant notices that there's no other Starfleet Officers with them.*

There's no one with them. Ensign, you're in charge! *He jumps over the crack as a chasm begins to form.*

Ensign: Lieutenant, what are you doing?!

Lieutenant: Get going!

*The ensign stops and salutes his superior before moving with the rest of the evacuees. The lieutenant leads his group back toward the city.*

*ShiKahr City is crumbling due to the Earthquakes.*

*The Iconian Vessel shows no sign of stopping.*

Iconian Officer: Have we reached the core yet?

Iconian Subordinate: Almost.

Iconian Officer: Inform me when we break through.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 2855
11-26-2012, 02:17 PM
*The Mirror Black Phantom decloaks in orbit of Vulcan, on the far side from the Iconian ship but makes no hostile movements*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Career Officer
# 2856
11-26-2012, 02:36 PM
Hampton: transports what is your status.

The bridge shakes as sparks fly as the ship is hit.

Hampton: you have about 5 min till I pull all my ships out.
Career Officer
# 2857
11-26-2012, 02:42 PM
On the Reliant now hamptons command ship as his first ship was destroyed. This ship itself is in ruines. The bridge is a mess of debris as the ship has suffered massive damage.

Officer: sir we barely have weapons and life support.

Hampton: how many ships are left of the fleet?

Officer: 18 sir

Hampton: damn! Regroup we have to buy those transports as much time as we can.

An explosion sends a officer flying and is killed.

Hampton: get the rest of starfleet ready. Pull every single ship we have to and have them fall back to earth. We will have to regroup there to destroy this ship. We will need every ship we can get.

Officer: but what about our ships out patrolling.

Hampton: if we don't stop them they won't have anything left to patrol.
Captain
# 2858
11-26-2012, 02:44 PM
*The Mirror Black Phantom comes around Vulcan, preparing to dive into the atmosphere above the evacuation*

Mirror Voporak: Charge all weapons. Raise shields. The Empire will have a very great advantage with any advanced technology we find down there.

*The Phantom plunges down into the sky of Vulcan*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Career Officer
# 2859
11-26-2012, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*The Iconian ship appears 200 km outside the fleet's weapons range. It's Main Antimatter Beam begins to power up, before firing and taking out half the fleet before it can react.*

OOC: Remember, five of these ships mopped the floor with 758 ships in what was a very short battle.

You ain't got a prayer! *Evil Grin*

*On ESD, Captain Allington and the Fleet survivors watch the battle. Several transports begin evacuating Vulcan.*

*At the Battle, the ship begins to overwhelm the Federation defenders. Several additional starships warp in. 5 Defiants which were reactivated due to the emergency. A Galaxy Class - U.S.S. Venture - warps in near the planet to aid in the evacuation. The Defiants strafe the battleship, doing no damage to the shield. The Battleship's secondary beams tear through them like a hot knife through butter.*
Hampton: command if you are getting this we need every ship we got back at earth to prepare for a counter attack... Static ...... My ship and fleet can't take much more but we still have civilians ........static....... Will evacuate once they are cleared.
Career Officer
# 2860
11-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*The Mirror Black Phantom comes around Vulcan, preparing to dive into the atmosphere above the evacuation*

Mirror Voporak: Charge all weapons. Raise shields. The Empire will have a very great advantage with any advanced technology we find down there.

*The Phantom plunges down into the sky of Vulcan*
Commander Dary: admiral a ship just entered Vulcan atmosphere. Not iconian and not ours from the looks of it.

Hampton: damn. We can't do anything right now ( bridge shakes ) continue out assault and tell those damn transports to hurry.