Starfleet Veteran
# 2891
11-27-2012, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*The Black Phantom comes to a full stop in front of the massive ship, and opens a channel to the Iconian battleship*

Mirror Voporak: If you will not get out of my way, I'll have to go through.

*M. Voporak signals and Kar'ukan (the tactical officer) activates specially designed shielding*

Mirrror Voporak: You see, upon receiving damage, these shields will reverse to moments before. Charge your weapons. I don't like talking to someone who's not ready for battle.
Taragi: You are a bold one, human! Do not think that your vessel is any match for mine!

*The Mothership's weapons power up, and an anti-matter beam tears through the Black Phantom's shields and barely misses the hull, intentionally. Voporak is beamed into the ship's brig and the Black Phantom is pulled into the ship's docking bay. The ship is rendered helpless by a power dampening field.*

Hail the Terrans.

People of the Human Race, I am First Commander Taragi of the Iconian Imperial Assembly. We have proven our superiority over you with the destruction of Vulcan, as you have proven your courage in trying to stop us, dying in the attempt. Surrender, and no harm shall come to any of you. Such is the will of the Iconian High Councillor. Resist, and your penance will be swift.

*The transmission ends. Ross looks from the screen to Hampton.*

Hampton: Well, I guess we're out of time.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2892
11-27-2012, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ross: If the point has not been made sufficiently clear to you, Admiral, let me make it again. We can't beat that ship!

Unless you have a better idea?
Hampton: every ship has a weakness. Ross. We jut have to find it. And I plan on finding it. Before they wipe out all life in this galaxy. Also if I'm not mistaken the USS Saretoga E is still in space dock isn't she. So we do have a ship.
Career Officer
# 2893
11-27-2012, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Taragi: You are a bold one, human! Do not think that your vessel is any match for mine!

*The Mothership's weapons power up, and an anti-matter beam tears through the Black Phantom's shields and barely misses the hull, intentionally. Voporak is beamed into the ship's brig and the Black Phantom is pulled into the ship's docking bay. The ship is rendered helpless by a power dampening field.*

Hail the Terrans.

People of the Human Race, I am First Commander Taragi of the Iconian Imperial Assembly. We have proven our superiority over you with the destruction of Vulcan, as you have proven your courage in trying to stop us, dying in the attempt. Surrender, and no harm shall come to any of you. Such is the will of the Iconian High Councillor. Resist, and your penance will be swift.

Hampton: well I guess I better leave then. I have a lot of work ahead of me.
Captain
# 2894
11-27-2012, 03:15 PM
Quote:

Hail the Terrans.

*Eerie laughing comes from Hampton's combadge, full of static*

...fret not, good sir...

*The message disappears*

*Inside of the Iconian ship, a carefully selected autmoated series of irreversible events begins, and a tricobalt device hidden on the Phantom detonates. It tears a subspace rift where it was and like a miniature of the Hobus supernove, it's power quickly ripples throughout the Iconian ship*
Starfleet Veteran
# 2895
11-27-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Hampton: every ship has a weakness. Ross. We jut have to find it. And I plan on finding it. Before they wipe out all life in this galaxy. Also if I'm not mistaken the USS Saretoga E is still in space dock isn't she. So we do have a ship.
Ross: The Saratoga isn't anywhere near ready for a mission! If you can find an admiral who will say yes to bringing her into active service...

The Iconians have said that they will leave us alone if we surrender.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2896
11-27-2012, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Ross: The Saratoga isn't anywhere near ready for a mission! If you can find an admiral who will say yes to bringing her into active service...

The Iconians have said that they will leave us alone if we surrender.
They said they would let us live. There is a difference. And it just needs to make it out of te system.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2897
11-27-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*Eerie laughing comes from Hampton's combadge, full of static*

...fret not, good sir...

*The message disappears*

*Inside of the Iconian ship, a carefully selected autmoated series of irreversible events begins, and a tricobalt device hidden on the Phantom detonates. It tears a subspace rift where it was and like a miniature of the Hobus supernove, it's power quickly ripples throughout the Iconian ship*
OOC: This is the same Galactic power that can traverse galaxies in seconds, destroyed an entire galaxy (in this storyline) and you think you can stop them with a mini-nova?

Well you're right, but mainly because I don't want to make this ship too overpowered.

*The Iconian vessel is crushed, but Taragi beams off just in time. A few seconds later, another Mother Ship appears, Taragi now commanding this one instead.*

Of course, that doesn't mean I'm gonna give up. *Evil laughter.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 2898
11-27-2012, 03:25 PM
*Due to the subspace tricobalt device, a weapon that was designed and thought to have been erased from history by Voporak in 2409, subspace tears spread within the Iconian ship, amplifying the device's warhead yield greatly*
Captain
# 2899
11-27-2012, 03:27 PM
Quote:
OOC: This is the same Galactic power that can traverse galaxies in seconds, destroyed an entire galaxy (in this storyline) and you think you can stop them with a mini-nova?

Well you're right, but mainly because I don't want to make this ship too overpowered.

*The Iconian vessel is crushed, but Taragi beams off just in time. A few seconds later, another Mother Ship appears, Taragi now commanding this one instead.*

Of course, that doesn't mean I'm gonna give up. *Evil laughter.*
OOC: Mirror Voporak's a madman who thinks he can, but in the end got defeated by... his own idiocy. XD
Career Officer
# 2900
11-28-2012, 02:52 AM
Hampton leaves ross office. and after awhile beams aboard the saritoga-e. where a compliment of officers is waiting for him.

Hampton: you all know that we are going against the majority of starfleet command. I have the support of a few in command but not many.

Officer: we would do it no atter what sir. We trust you.

Hampton then types in a few commands as the ship begins to leave port.

hampton: helm set course for sector 4596 mark 6 maximum warp.

Helm: yes sir.

Commander Tymar: what is in that sector?

hampton: the 56th and 9th battle groups. and alot of nebula.should help hide the battle group. if the council surrenders we will be on our own. but me and admiral pryt planned for something like this. there are 1500 ships on emergency standby once we get all of the ships together we will make a strike.

OOC: i dont know how long you are wanting to make this last but this might work out well like having it be like like the human covenant war from halo.just a thought.