Career Officer
# 2911
12-01-2012, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*The Excalibur soon arrives in the Proxima System, and requests Docking Clearance with the Station.*
Station control : granted admiral Hampton would like to meet with you as well.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2912
12-01-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Station control : granted admiral Hampton would like to meet with you as well.
*The Excalibur docks and Captain Forrester meets Admiral Hampton in his office.*

Forrester: Admiral.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2913
12-01-2012, 09:04 AM
Quote:
*The Excalibur docks and Captain Forrester meets Admiral Hampton in his office.*

Forrester: Admiral.
Hampton: captain please take a seat.

He sets down the padd he was using and rubs his temples the last few days have taken there toll

Hampton: captain we haven't heard a word from any one in federation space. So as far as we can tell what we have here is it. We are going to need to repair and refit before we go on any offensive at all. We also will need the Romulans republic and Klingons to do it. I would also like to put you in command of the 5th battle group. And promote you to commodore. you will keep your ship and crew.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2914
12-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Hampton: captain please take a seat.

He sets down the padd he was using and rubs his temples the last few days have taken there toll

Hampton: captain we haven't heard a word from any one in federation space. So as far as we can tell what we have here is it. We are going to need to repair and refit before we go on any offensive at all. We also will need the Romulans republic and Klingons to do it. I would also like to put you in command of the 5th battle group. And promote you to commodore. you will keep your ship and crew.
Forrester: With respect, Admiral, We gave 4 of those ships everything we had at Lanco III, and we didn't even scratch the surface of their shields. You may need to bide your time.

The truth is Admiral, I didn't come here to join your forces. The Alliacne has a plan that we could use your help with. I can't talk about it here, but if you'll come with me to the Alliance's new Staging area...
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2915
12-01-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Forrester: With respect, Admiral, We gave 4 of those ships everything we had at Lanco III, and we didn't even scratch the surface of their shields. You may need to bide your time.

The truth is Admiral, I didn't come here to join your forces. The Alliacne has a plan that we could use your help with. I can't talk about it here, but if you'll come with me to the Alliance's new Staging area...
Hampton: and where exactly is the staging area. I don't have alot of time captain. But if they think they know what they are doing well let us find out.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2916
12-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Hampton: and where exactly is the staging area. I don't have alot of time captain. But if they think they know what they are doing well let us find out.
Forrester: I can't tell you that either, but I can take you there.

*He turns to leave the office.*

We'll leave in 30 minutes. Make your decision quickly.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 2917
12-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Quote:

Hampton: admiral north to my office.
Career Officer
# 2918
12-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Hampton: mike I need you to go with them and here what they want to say. I need to stay here and oversee things that need my attention. Take this (hands him a small device) it will allow me to holo graphically appear if I need to be there.
Career Officer
# 2919
12-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Quote:

Hampton: forrester I am going to send admiral north with you. He speaks for me and has my full trust. I have to much that needs my attention to leave.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2920
12-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Hampton: forrester I am going to send admiral north with you. He speaks for me and has my full trust. I have to much that needs my attention to leave.
Forrester: Very well. Admiral?

*Leads Admiral north to the Excalibur and it leaves the Station, fold-jumping into orbit above Lanco III.*

Forrester: Glad we got that Fold-Space Beacon placed.

U.S.S. Excalibur to Facility Omega, we're requesting permission to beam down.

Officer *Over comm.*: Understood, Excalibur. Captain Alington has cleared you to beam in with your party directly inside the Gate room. She will meet you and your guest there.

*Two minutes later, Forrester and Admiral North beam into the Gate room. Sam walks over to them, with the "Battle of Qonos'" pendant around her neck.*

Sam: Captain Forrester. *Shakes Captain Forrester's hand*

Forrester: Captain Allington.

Sam: Admiral Hampton, I presume?

Forrester: Admiral Hampton had pressing business and couldn't make it, but he sent his aid. *Gestures to North* Admiral North, may I introduce you to Captain Samantha Allington of the Republic of United Star Systems.

Captain Allington, Admiral North of the "United Space Command".

Sam: A pleasure. *Gestures to the gate, now hooked up to power cables.*

Do you have any idea what this is?

*OOC: Keep in mind that this Gateway is from the early period of the Iconian Empire - possibly Billions of years old. I wouldn't expect anyone to recognise it.*
My Fan Fictions