Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,624
# 2981
12-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Taragi *Over comm.*: Very well, Hampton.

*The Iconian Vessel fires on the Prowler, impacting the shields.*

*OOC: Don't overpower your shields too much. That's Lanco III's job... eventually.*
Ooc: I won't just want them to be able to take a few hits.

Hampton: evasive pattern omega 6. Let all hell break loose on them.

Office: yes sir.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,471
# 2982
12-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: I won't just want them to be able to take a few hits.

Hampton: evasive pattern omega 6. Let all hell break loose on them.

Office: yes sir.
*The new projectile weapons prove to be almost useless against the Iconian Shields. The warship slowly turns to bring the main gun to bear, while the secondary beams break loose on the Prowler, causing serious damage to her Shields.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,624
# 2983
12-06-2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*The new projectile weapons prove to be almost useless against the Iconian Shields. The warship slowly turns to bring the main gun to bear, while the secondary beams break loose on the Prowler, causing serious damage to her Shields.*
Hampton: well this isn't going as planned. Prep the emp pulse. And prep the jump engines.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,624
# 2984
12-07-2012, 02:35 AM
The ship shakes as it is hit again.

Hampton: fire more MAC rounds.

He gets up and checks his weapon and grabs a back pack he puts on his back.

Hampton: commander beam as close to there generator as you can. Once you do run like hell.

Commander: sir but

Hampton: that's an order commander.

Hampton soon is on the iconian vessel as he draws out his rifle.

(Remember that he is faster stronger and smarter then an average person so just remember that)

Making his way toward the core.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,624
# 2985
12-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Hampton soon arrives at the core. After dealing with a few guards he starts setting up the bomb near the core.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,471
# 2986
12-09-2012, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Hampton soon arrives at the core. After dealing with a few guards he starts setting up the bomb near the core.
*A blast from the Iconian ship takes out the Prowler's shields.*

*Iconian Mothership. Two Iconian engineers enter the Core room, see Hampton, and raise their weapons at him.*

Iconian: Stop, Terran!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,624
# 2987
12-09-2012, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*A blast from the Iconian ship takes out the Prowler's shields.*

*Iconian Mothership. Two Iconian engineers enter the Core room, see Hampton, and raise their weapons at him.*

Iconian: Stop, Terran!
Hampton slowly stands up and turns around.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,624
# 2988
12-09-2012, 03:19 AM
Prowler
Sparks fly all over the bridge as shields fail.

Captain Mertrom: make the jump now and deploy the emp pulse device.

Officer: yes sir

Iconian ship
Hampton : well you got here a little sooner then I was planning.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,471
# 2989
12-09-2012, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Prowler
Sparks fly all over the bridge as shields fail.

Captain Mertrom: make the jump now and deploy the emp pulse device.

Officer: yes sir

Iconian ship
Hampton : well you got here a little sooner then I was planning.
Iconian: Iconia shall rise!

*The Iconian shoots Hampton, incapacitating him. He wakes up in a cell in Starfleet headquarters.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,856
# 2990
12-09-2012, 07:06 AM
*Back with the fleet*

Mirror Voporak: The Prowler still hasn't returned. We need to find that ship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:39 AM.