Career Officer
# 2991
12-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Iconian: Iconia shall rise!

*The Iconian shoots Hampton, incapacitating him. He wakes up in a cell in Starfleet headquarters.*
Hampton; well that could have gone a little better then planned.
Captain
# 2992
12-09-2012, 11:01 AM
Terran Officer: Long range sensors are showing Hampton at Starfleet Headquarters, sir.

Mirror Voporak: We're going to have to rescue him. Prepare to mobilize our fleet, if the Prowler is intact with Hampton we're going to take it back.

*M. Voporak and all Terrans board their 1500 ships. One by one, they undock and cloak. With the U.S.S. Dreadnought in the lead, they go to warp. The invisible fleet of warships silently approaches the Solar System. All of them have gone completely subspace silent.*
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2993
12-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Terran Officer: Long range sensors are showing Hampton at Starfleet Headquarters, sir.

Mirror Voporak: We're going to have to rescue him. Prepare to mobilize our fleet, if the Prowler is intact with Hampton we're going to take it back.

*M. Voporak and all Terrans board their 1500 ships. One by one, they undock and cloak. With the U.S.S. Dreadnought in the lead, they go to warp. The invisible fleet of warships silently approaches the Solar System. All of them have gone completely subspace silent.*
*OOC: Thank you for invoking radio silence. *Evil laughter**

*An Iconian Mothership pulls in front of the Terran Fleet and opens fire on one of the lead ships. The explosion from the cloaked ship causes a chain reaction, destroying or crippling a third of the tightly-packed formation. The neighbouring third becomes visible is the debris collides with their hulls. The Iconian ship continues firing on the fleet.*

*OOC: Oh, come on. The Iconians are at least 1000 years more advanced than Starfleet, Terran or otherwise. If Starfleet has methods of detecting cloaked ships (albeit inaccurate) then the Iconians can detect them even better.

You're gonna need a nuke... A big one... Maybe two... The size of a moon...

You ain't got a prayer. *Evil smirk*

I LOVE being the villain!

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Career Officer
# 2994
12-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Hampton sits in the cell looking around.

Hampton: well this actually may work to my advantage.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2995
12-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Hampton sits in the cell looking around.

Hampton: well this actually may work to my advantage.
*Ross walks into the room.*

Ross: Rear Admiral.

"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
# 2996
12-09-2012, 02:12 PM
*M. Voporak crawls up to the helm and pulls himself up the burning console*

M. Voporak: (deranged laugh) It takes two to tango.

*He presses a button on the console, and one port on the front of each functioning terran ship opens up. Out comes projectiles, each armed with hydrogen-fusion warheads*

*He sends a message to the rest of the terran ships and they move forward, firing all weapons, and the U.S.S. Dreadnought jumps to warp*

OOC: Well, you asked for some nukes. Here's about 1000. *greasy smile*
I am the STO Lorax. I picked myself up and left, until the day the fun is replanted.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2997
12-09-2012, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*M. Voporak crawls up to the helm and pulls himself up the burning console*

M. Voporak: (deranged laugh) It takes two to tango.

*He presses a button on the console, and one port on the front of each functioning terran ship opens up. Out comes projectiles, each armed with hydrogen-fusion warheads*

*He sends a message to the rest of the terran ships and they move forward, firing all weapons, and the U.S.S. Dreadnought jumps to warp*

OOC: Well, you asked for some nukes. Here's about 1000. *greasy smile*
OOC: Well played, good sir!

*The Iconian ship vaporizes most of the missiles with a single blast, but the rest manage to force their way through the shields and two hit the hull, doing some serious damage.*

Taragi: Voporak!

Damage Report!

Engineer: We have hull breaches on levels 20-26! We've lost Secondary Beam Batteries along sections 5-7!

Shields recharging as we speak!

Taragi: Do we still have Gate-Drive?

Engineer: Confirmed.

Taragi: Navigator, lock in a pursuit course after that ship! Ready all weapon ports! We will burn him from the sky!

Navigator: Iconia will rise!

*The Mothership's shields regenerate and she enters a gateway portal, emerging in front of the Dreadnought. She turns to face the Dreadnought, opening fire and knocking out her shields. The dreadnought is forced to impulse, and the two vessels are brought face to face.*

Career Officer
# 2998
12-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Quote:
*Ross walks into the room.*

Ross: Rear Admiral.
Well hello admiral
Captain
# 2999
12-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
OOC: Well played, good sir!

*The Iconian ship vaporizes most of the missiles with a single blast, but the rest manage to force their way through the shields and two hit the hull, doing some serious damage.*

Taragi: Voporak!

Damage Report!

Engineer: We have hull breaches on levels 20-26! We've lost Secondary Beam Batteries along sections 5-7!

Shields recharging as we speak!

Taragi: Do we still have Gate-Drive?

Engineer: Confirmed.

Taragi: Navigator, lock in a pursuit course after that ship! Ready all weapon ports! We will burn him from the sky!

Navigator: Iconia will rise!

*The Mothership's shields regenerate and she enters a gateway portal, emerging in front of the Dreadnought. She turns to face the Dreadnought, opening fire and knocking out her shields. The dreadnought is forced to impulse, and the two vessels are brought face to face.*
Mirror Voporak: It is a good day to die!

*The warp plasma in the Dreadnought's nacelles is turned into literal fuel. Combined with the impulse engines, the Dreadnought rockets on a collision course with the Iconian ship*

Computer: Loss of antimatter containment in 30 seconds.

M. Voporak: Perfect.

*The Dreadnought fires all power not being used for engines out of the deflector and into the Iconian shields, and breaks through - literally. Part of the saucer section is ripped away as the ship pushes through.*

Computer: Loss of antimatter containment in ten seconds.

*Mirror Voporak watches the break in the Iconian hull speed toward him*

Computer: 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.
Captain
# 3000
12-09-2012, 02:32 PM
*In the solar system, Voporak (an old man) and the Dreadnought of this time come warping in. Without regard to his own safety, Voporak flies the massive thing through Federation shipyards and fires an overcharged beam array to the ground next to Hampton's cell, blowing the wall away.*

Voporak: Beam him up and go to warp!