Captain
# 3011
12-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
It literally says "fires an overcharged beam array to the ground next to Hampton's cell, blowing the wall away"!

Look:

See?!
It does say that, but did Voporak say "Fire an overcharged phaser?" No, he didn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Career Officer
# 3012
12-10-2012, 01:23 PM
North: everyone please calm down. We need to figure out what all happened before we go on a rampage.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3013
12-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole : of course I will.

North: captain may I point something out. There is no way a single ship could cause that much damage with our current technology. Starfleet keeps its shield up at the mars shipyard. And the defense grid would have fired on him had he shot while in range. But it didn't. Now that points to two things. Either one someone shut everything down or two someone is trying to discredit them.
Quote:
It does say that, but did Voporak say "Fire an overcharged phaser?" No, he didn't.
OOC: Well, somebody obviously did.

You realise I won't drop it until you pin the blame on someone. It can be anyone. Blame it on the Redshirt who cleans the waste recycling system on deck 4 if you want!
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 3014
12-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Cole : of course I will.

North: captain may I point something out. There is no way a single ship could cause that much damage with our current technology. Starfleet keeps its shield up at the mars shipyard. And the defense grid would have fired on him had he shot while in range. But it didn't. Now that points to two things. Either one someone shut everything down or two someone is trying to discredit them.
Quote:
Voporak: Not to mention this ship was built in 2409, it's a surprise that it still works, it certainly can't cause mass destruction.
Sam: Mr. Voporak, thank you for joining us. *Mutes him and Prentice. She hits the Comm panel.*

Lieutenant, how did Voporak get this frequency?

Lt *Over comm.*: Well, you did say you wanted to talk to him.

Sam: Alright. *Un-mutes Voporak and Prentice.* Admiral North, you raise an interesting point, but may I also point out that Voporak's Mirror Universe counterpart was complacent with the deaths of 500 people on Vulcan. I won't hold that against you, Voporak, but it raises a question; where have you been? Intelligence files show that your ship went missing over a century ago.

And, how did you even reach Earth? As North said, the planetary net should have opened fire as soon as--

*The Base Red Alert Klaxon sounds.*

Allington to Operations, what's happening?

Lt. *Over comm.*: The U.S.S. Valiant just fold-jumped into orbit, sir!

Chester *Over comm.*: Captain Allington, this is Director Michael Chester of S.H.I.E.L.D. I have someone aboard who'd like to speak to you and Admiral North.

Sam: Director? Who?

Chester *Over comm.*: Admiral Ross, from Starfleet Headquarters.

Sam: Beam him down here.

*Ross soon materialises in the room.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3015
12-10-2012, 01:34 PM
North: well this should get interesting now.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3016
12-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
North: well this should get interesting now.
Ross: Admiral North. *Ross rubs his hand over a bloodied bandage across his forehead.* Captain Allington, I presume?

Sam: Yes. You sound surprised.

Ross: Well, not to be insulting but, from the stories I assumed you'd be...

Sam: A man?

Ross: Taller.

*Sam raises an eyebrow, though satisfied with the response.*

Sam: What brings you here, Admiral?

Ross *Bluntly*: I'm defecting.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3017
12-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ross: Admiral North. *Ross rubs his hand over a bloodied bandage across his forehead.* Captain Allington, I presume?

Sam: Yes. You sound surprised.

Ross: Well, not to be insulting but, from the stories I assumed you'd be...

Sam: A man?

Ross: Taller.

*Sam raises an eyebrow, though satisfied with the response.*

Sam: What brings you here, Admiral?

Ross *Bluntly*: I'm defecting.
North: not to sound unconvinced admiral but may I ask why. From what I know you helped advise the council to surrender. Why the change I heart.
Career Officer
# 3018
12-10-2012, 01:50 PM
North soon puts down a small device and Hampton soon appears. A few minor wounds still healing.

Hampton: well. I get stuck in a cell a few days and everything goes to the ferengi. And then I hear you are defecting Ross. Why the change of heart.
Captain
# 3019
12-10-2012, 01:57 PM
*The Dreadnought's chief engineer comes into Voporak's ready room, hands him something, and walks out*

*Voporak holds a burnt object up to the screen*

Voporak: Do any of you know what this is? (before anyone can respond) That's right, it's a weapons battery. We found others like it attached to every beam array. There are also micro incisions in our hull where each was put in, by something outside of our own ship.

*He puts the battery down*

Voporak: Now you're wondering how I even got into the solar system in the first place. Over 150 years ago, the U.S.S. Black Phantom-A stumbled into a temporal bubble. I was dropped here, in this universe, placed back in time several months, back in command of the Dreadnought. *solemn look* Yes, I mean it. I do not belong in this reality. The collapse of the temporal bubble rippled throughout both timelines, so that here it appeared that I existed and was lost. The message sent by starfleet command in my time reverberated here, hence the communication a few weeks ago. I have not been able to get back since, and my Mirror counterpart destroyed my only means of return by passing through the subspace rift those many years ago. He only appeared now because that is where it links to... the rift he caused. Don't try to comprehend this paradox.

All that matters at the moment is figuring out who or what is behind this conspiracy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.

Last edited by voporak; 12-10-2012 at 02:00 PM.
Career Officer
# 3020
12-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Quote:
*The Dreadnought's chief engineer comes into Voporak's ready room, hands him something, and walks out*

*Voporak holds a burnt object up to the screen*

Voporak: Do any of you know what this is? (before anyone can respond) That's right, it's a weapons battery. We found others like it attached to every beam array. There are also micro incisions in our hull where each was put in, by something outside of our own ship.

*He puts the battery down*

Voporak: Now you're wondering how I even got into the solar system in the first place. Over 150 years ago, the U.S.S. Black Phantom-A stumbled into a temporal bubble. I was dropped here, in this universe, placed back in time several months, back in command of the Dreadnought. *solemn look* Yes, I mean it. I do not belong in this reality. The collapse of the temporal bubble rippled throughout both timelines, so that here it appeared that I existed and was lost. The message sent by starfleet command in my time reverberated here, hence the communication a few weeks ago. I have not been able to get back since, and my Mirror counterpart destroyed my only means of return by passing through the subspace rift those many years ago. He only appeared now because that is where it links to... the rift he caused. Don't try to comprehend this paradox.

All that matters at the moment is figuring out who or what s behind this conspiracy.
Hampton: I don't think that's hard to figure out. Someone who want to turn people against us.