Career Officer
# 3051
12-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Drake: Hampton. What a... pleasant... surprise.
Hampton: so drake how are we going to do this hm. The easy way or am I going to have to come find you and rip the information out of your head. Cause remember you people made me a weapon and I will find. So you get to decide how we do this.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3052
12-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Hampton: so drake how are we going to do this hm. The easy way or am I going to have to come find you and rip the information out of your head. Cause remember you people made me a weapon and I will find. So you get to decide how we do this.
Drake: Article 15, Section 31.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 3053
12-12-2012, 03:20 PM
Omet'etan: Now entering Federation space. Shall I raise the cloak?

Voporak: No, it would just be a waste of power. The Federation won't mind me passing through for a couple minutes.
Career Officer
# 3054
12-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Drake: Article 15, Section 31.
Hampton: don't give me that trash drake. What are you planning to do. And why let te Borg attack te republic. What are you doing about the iconians then.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3055
12-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Hampton: don't give me that trash drake. What are you planning to do. And why let te Borg attack te republic. What are you doing about the iconians then.
Drake: What is best for the Federation. You forget that Section 31's mandate is to ensure the survival of the Federation, at any cost.

Let me tell you what will happen. Soon, the Iconians will attempt to make a treaty with the Republic, who will refuse. Samantha Allington will succeed in destroying the Gateway over Lanco II and the Iconians on this side will go to war with the Republic. The result will be a war that will leave humanity in the Federation on the verge of extinction. The Federation will be destroyed, all because the Republic will take it upon themselves to make decisions for the Galaxy.

The Federation wasn't all that different, at a time. Now, I have to preserve what is left of the Federation, even if that means destroying a superpower.

You know I'm right. We conditioned you so you'd understand, after all.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 3056
12-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Omet'etan: We have arrived at XXG-721, sir.

Voporak: Good, good. If that idiot collapsed it in the past, I wonder why it's still here. Take us in.

*The Dreadnought enters subspace tear caused by Voporak's original subspace tricobalt device. Inside of it, there is a vast array of apertures and connections to transwarp conduits*

Voporak: This always was a strange place. It seems to offer passageways to transwarp conduits that are active. What's that over there?

*He spots a fast moving aperture in the mess of odd connections*

Nanhud (science officer): It is a transwarp conduit, whatever is in it is moving to Republic space.

Voporak: Curiosity killed the cat. I am very curious, good thing I'm not a cat though. But that means I don't have nine lives.

*After Voporak's ramble about cats is over, the Dreadnought moves towards the conduit*

Voporak: Prepare to enter it. We'll just drop by and say hello to whoever it is, I'm sure they won't mind if we hitch a ride.
Career Officer
# 3057
12-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Drake: What is best for the Federation. You forget that Section 31's mandate is to ensure the survival of the Federation, at any cost.

Let me tell you what will happen. Soon, the Iconians will attempt to make a treaty with the Republic, who will refuse. Samantha Allington will succeed in destroying the Gateway over Lanco II and the Iconians on this side will go to war with the Republic. The result will be a war that will leave humanity in the Federation on the verge of extinction. The Federation will be destroyed, all because the Republic will take it upon themselves to make decisions for the Galaxy.

The Federation wasn't all that different, at a time. Now, I have to preserve what is left of the Federation, even if that means destroying a superpower.

You know I'm right. We conditioned you so you'd understand, after all.
Hampton: of course I understand. I also know you are wrong. If you destroy the republic you will destroy everyone drake. I understand better then you
Captain
# 3058
12-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Adam, take us into the conduit.

*The Dreadnought enters the conduit*

Voporak: Safely made it into another... Borg! Reverse course! Take us out!

Omet'etan: It is impossible captain. We can't force our way out of their conduit.

Voporak (talking to himself): N-nice Borg... happy Borg, you wouldn't want to hurt me now, I'm just hitchiking.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3059
12-12-2012, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Adam, take us into the conduit.

*The Dreadnought enters the conduit*

Voporak: Safely made it into another... Borg! Reverse course! Take us out!

Omet'etan: It is impossible captain. We can't force our way out of their conduit.

Voporak (talking to himself): N-nice Borg... happy Borg, you wouldn't want to hurt me now, I'm just hitchiking.
*The Cube locks a tractor beam on the Dreadnought and begins pushing it toward the conduit wall.*

OOC: I just had a thought. What happens if a ship is pushed out of a Conduit? Does it get torn apart?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3060
12-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:
*The Cube locks a tractor beam on the Dreadnought and begins pushing it toward the conduit wall.*

OOC: I just had a thought. What happens if a ship is pushed out of a Conduit? Does it get torn apart?
Ooc: not sure really.

Hampton: drake you know I will stop you on at least one front.