Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,498
# 3061
12-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*The Cube locks a tractor beam on the Dreadnought and begins pushing it toward the conduit wall.*

OOC: I just had a thought. What happens if a ship is pushed out of a Conduit? Does it get torn apart?
OOC: I don't know, I just had planned that there was no way it could escape on its own. Let's see what happens.

*The Dreadnought is pushed against the wall, and shakes as the Borg try to force it out*

Voporak: Fire deflector pulse!

*The pulse hits the tractor beam and the Dreadnought is tossed all around the conduit*

Voporak (after the ship stabilizes): Well... I don't see the Borg. We're safe.

Omet'etan: Sir.

*He presses a button and the Borg ship is behind the Dreadnought on the viewscreen*

Voporak: Lovely. All we did was get ourselves in front of it.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,272
# 3062
12-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
OOC: I don't know, I just had planned that there was no way it could escape on its own. Let's see what happens.

*The Dreadnought is pushed against the wall, and shakes as the Borg try to force it out*

Voporak: Fire deflector pulse!

*The pulse hits the tractor beam and the Dreadnought is tossed all around the conduit*

Voporak (after the ship stabilizes): Well... I don't see the Borg. We're safe.

Omet'etan: Sir.

*He presses a button and the Borg ship is behind the Dreadnought on the viewscreen*

Voporak: Lovely. All we did was get ourselves in front of it.
OOC: LMAO!

Now you're in real trouble!

*The Cube locks two more tractor beams and pulls the Dreadnought inside. At this point, any attempts by the Dreadnought to escape would result in their destruction, not just the Borg's.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,272
# 3063
12-12-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: not sure really.

Hampton: drake you know I will stop you on at least one front.
Drake: We shall see. In the meantime, I intend to let DeSalle have her fun.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,102
# 3064
12-12-2012, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Drake: We shall see. In the meantime, I intend to let DeSalle have her fun.
An where drake does it all end. You think she will be happ after she controls half the galaxy you are mistaken.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,498
# 3065
12-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Voporak: Seal off the outer parts of the decks. I'll guess we'll just have to ride it out. I'm not a big fan of getting killed like Madman Mirror (Mirror Voporak).

*The Dreadnought sits there, making no movements or arming any weapons*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,102
# 3066
12-12-2012, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Drake: We shall see. In the meantime, I intend to let DeSalle have her fun.
Hampton: you know drake I once respected you and thought you where a good man forces to make tough choices. But now I see I was wrong.

He puts his helmet back on.

Hampton: I was wrong drake you are just as dangerous now as the iconians are. And you should have died along time ago drake. I'm sorry now I didn't do it when it would have been easier.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,272
# 3067
12-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Voporak: Seal off the outer parts of the decks. I'll guess we'll just have to ride it out. I'm not a big fan of getting killed like Madman Mirror (Mirror Voporak).

*The Dreadnought sits there, making no movements or arming any weapons*
*On Deck 34, two crewmen see a couple of Borg Drones march towards them. The drones fire at them, killing them. They continue toward Main Engineering. On Deck 6, two Borg materialise and move toward the Battle Bridge, killing anyone in their path without even attempting assimilation.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,272
# 3068
12-12-2012, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Hampton: you know drake I once respected you and thought you where a good man forces to make tough choices. But now I see I was wrong.

He puts his helmet back on.

Hampton: I was wrong drake you are just as dangerous now as the iconians are. And you should have died along time ago drake. I'm sorry now I didn't do it when it would have been easier.
Drake: Good man?

Good men are the reason Section 31 exists. Someone has to protect good men from a Universe that doesn't share their sense of right and wrong. No, I never claimed to be a good man, but I also never claimed to be a loser.

If you destroy me, you'll destroy the Federation. Feel fortunate that you'll never get the chance.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,102
# 3069
12-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Drake: Good man?

Good men are the reason Section 31 exists. Someone has to protect good men from a Universe that doesn't share their sense of right and wrong. No, I never claimed to be a good man, but I also never claimed to be a loser.

If you destroy me, you'll destroy the Federation. Feel fortunate that you'll never get the chance.
Hampton smiles in his helmet

Hampton: don't over bet your chances drake. You people made me a weapon. And if I think it would do any good I will find you.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,102
# 3070
12-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Drake: Good man?

Good men are the reason Section 31 exists. Someone has to protect good men from a Universe that doesn't share their sense of right and wrong. No, I never claimed to be a good man, but I also never claimed to be a loser.

If you destroy me, you'll destroy the Federation. Feel fortunate that you'll never get the chance.
Hampton: oh and drake if killing you kills te federation maybe I should do the federation a favor.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:57 AM.