Career Officer
# 3101
12-17-2012, 12:30 PM
Hampton walks over to the replicator and grabs a coffee as he walks around the bridge waiting all he can do is wait. He looks around the bridge at many of the young faces of people who should still be in the academy and have now seen more combat then most there age. And knows many will not survive he is again glad for the helmet to hide the worry on his face.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3102
12-17-2012, 01:11 PM
*R.S.S. Odysseus. Sam's sitting in her command chair as the Cube gets closer to Dalos Alpha Prime. DeSalle appears in front of her.*

Sam: Paying me another visit?

DeSalle: Give me the pendant, and I'll let your ship go.

Sam: Wow... bargaining now? You must really want this pendant. *She holds the pendant in front of DeSalle's face for a few seconds before putting it back around her neck.*

I have a better idea. Why don't you let us go before we blow you to kingdom come?

DeSalle: You're not serious! You're not in control here, Captain!

Sam: Then why don't you come and take it from me?

*DeSalle stares at her for a few seconds.*

Ah... you CAN'T, can you? The ship's armour blocks your interlink signals!

DeSalle: I don't need those signals.

Sam: Right. Then beam in here and take it from around my neck. Go on. I've got 10 crewman here armed with multi-frequencial phasers, I'd love to see you try and survive that!

*DeSalle vanishes. Matt turns towards Sam.*

Matt: Don't you think you overplayed our hand just a little?

Sam: Got a better idea?

Thompson: She seems infatuated with you. She pays more attention to you than anybody else.

Sam: Maybe it's because I've got the pendant.

Matt: More likely it's because you're taking every opportunity to peeve her off.

Sam: There's that too.

Ops: Well, it worked! They're extending another umbilical!

Sam: Stand by to--

*The ship rocks as power fails.*

Report!

Ops: Main Power is offline!

Sam: Which means we've lost shields!

T'mar: They're beaming in all over the ship!

*The intruder alert klaxon goes off as two Borg plus DeSalle beam onto the bridge. A shootout ensues until Thompson is captured by one Borg and beamed away, the other Borg is killed, and the crew is forced to evacuate when DeSalle kills Deck One Life Support. The turbolift door closes before Sam and T'mar and get in. DeSalle stuns them and isolates the bridge as more drones begin to beam in. She re-engages Deck One Life Support.*

DeSalle: Checkmate.

Secure the ship! If you see any Federation Species, exterminate them! Any other species, round them up and place them in Cargo Bay 4. We'll assimilate them later.

Borg: Right. What about these two?

DeSalle: Leave that to me.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3103
12-17-2012, 01:16 PM
Hampton : we should have heard from Sam by now. Sensors what is on long range.

Officer: sir something seems to be blocking any sensor readings I can't scan beyond this sector

Hampton: all hands full battle alert and find out what the hell is going on with sensors I need the ship at 100 percent when those damn Borg show up.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3104
12-17-2012, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Hampton : we should have heard from Sam by now. Sensors what is on long range.

Officer: sir something seems to be blocking any sensor readings I can't scan beyond this sector

Hampton: all hands full battle alert and find out what the hell is going on with sensors I need the ship at 100 percent when those damn Borg show up.
*The Borg Cube space-folds into the middle of the Republic-USC Fleet and begins firing. Before long, the USC ships find that their shields and engines have failed and won't restart. The Republic ships are in the same predicament as the Cube flies through them, occasionally stopping to destroy a ship or two. It begins closing in on the Nova and Harvest.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 3105
12-17-2012, 01:24 PM
Voporak: No matter how many times I look this over, there's something funny about that cube...

*Voporak again checks the data logs from when the Dreadnought was captured inside the cube*

Voporak: Now wait a minute, this is unlike any Borg ship I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot in my lifetime. Why wouldn't the Borg have tried capturing the ship the first time instead of attempting to push it out? I have to find out what's up with it.

*The U.S.S. Dreadnought abruptly pulls away from the Harvest and goes to maximum warp towards the Cube*
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Career Officer
# 3106
12-17-2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*The Borg Cube space-folds into the middle of the Republic-USC Fleet and begins firing. Before long, the USC ships find that their shields and engines have failed and won't restart. The Republic ships are in the same predicament as the Cube flies through them, occasionally stopping to destroy a ship or two. It begins closing in on the Nova and Harvest.*
Hampton: Reyes looks like we get all the action today. Atta?k pattern alpha omega.
All batteries fire phasers and torpedoes fire at will.
Captain
# 3107
12-17-2012, 01:25 PM
*The Dreadnought slams to a stop, having gone to warp seconds before the cube jumped to their location*

Voporak: Turn us around!

*The Dreadnought goes back in the direction of the fleet*
Quote:
Quote:
Career Officer
# 3108
12-17-2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
*The Dreadnought slams to a stop, having gone to warp seconds before the cube jumped to their location*

Voporak: Turn us around!

*The Dreadnought goes back in the direction of the fleet*
Hampton: voporak get the civilian transports out of here. We will deal with the Borg.
Captain
# 3109
12-17-2012, 01:30 PM
*The Dreadnought comes out of warp*

Voporak: Warp drag manuver!

*The Dreadnought sends an extended warp field around the civilian transports and jumps back to warp. It can only go warp 2 and serious strain is put on the core, as it is carrying several other ships with it*
Quote:
Quote:
Starfleet Veteran
# 3110
12-17-2012, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Hampton: Reyes looks like we get all the action today. Atta?k pattern alpha omega.
All batteries fire phasers and torpedoes fire at will.
*The attacks do nothing as the Cube's shields have already adapted. The cube quickly disables the Harvest and Nova, before entering orbit around Dalos Alpha Prime.*
My Fan Fictions