Starfleet Veteran
# 3141
12-18-2012, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Hampton : as a matter of fact it does have some. What in particular do you need.
T'mar *Vulcan*: The shield adaptation node. I've got the forcefield nutation from the guard but we'll need the node to get past it. Once we do that, you can just waltz through the shield, take out the guard, and lower the forcefield.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 3142
12-18-2012, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
T'mar *Vulcan*: The shield adaptation node. I've got the forcefield nutation from the guard but we'll need the node to get past it. Once we do that, you can just waltz through the shield, take out the guard, and lower the forcefield.
Hampton: well I do have one and this time I'm ready to take out a few Borg. Here

Ejects two combat knives

Hampton: they will be good enough for now. So lets get that shield frequency and get out of here.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3143
12-18-2012, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Hampton: well I do have one and this time I'm ready to take out a few Borg. Here

Ejects two combat knives

Hampton: they will be good enough for now. So lets get that shield frequency and get out of here.
*T'mar takes the combat knives and hands one to Sam.*

T'mar *Vulcan*: 231.78

After you.
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 3144
12-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Quote:
*T'mar takes the combat knives and hands one to Sam.*

T'mar *Vulcan*: 231.78

After you.
Hampton pulls out his own combat knife and walks through the shield and quickly kills the Borg drone then lowers the force field.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3145
12-18-2012, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Hampton pulls out his own combat knife and walks through the shield and quickly kills the Borg drone then lowers the force field.
*Sam and T'mar walk out of the cell.*

Sam: How do you feel about being a distraction while me and T'mar head for the Central Nexus?
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 3146
12-18-2012, 11:06 AM
Quote:
*Sam and T'mar walk out of the cell.*

Sam: How do you feel about being a distraction while me and T'mar head for the Central Nexus?
Hampton : I was hoping you would say something like that.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3147
12-18-2012, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Hampton : I was hoping you would say something like that.
Sam: We'll get going in 5 minutes. You have that long to become a severe pain in DeSalle's backside.
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 3148
12-18-2012, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Sam: We'll get going in 5 minutes. You have that long to become a severe pain in DeSalle's backside.
Hampton: already on it.

Hampton soon leaves down a corridor as he is walking he taps into the Borg subsystems and creates sensor ghosts of the three heading for a transporter bay. He soon sees his weapons and grabs them grabbing the grenades and placing them any where. After a moment he sets off the 8 grenades and starts blasting away at consoles and then takes down the ships sensors so the two can make it undetected. He soon starts blasting away at Borg drones as they start heading his way as he throws a few more grenades.
Career Officer
# 3149
12-18-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
As he walks down a now demolished corridor of the ship he removes his knife from a drone.

Hampton: well if this doesn't get her attention I'm in trouble well to the next corridor.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3150
12-18-2012, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Hampton: already on it.

Hampton soon leaves down a corridor as he is walking he taps into the Borg subsystems and creates sensor ghosts of the three heading for a transporter bay. He soon sees his weapons and grabs them grabbing the grenades and placing them any where. After a moment he sets off the 8 grenades and starts blasting away at consoles and then takes down the ships sensors so the two can make it undetected. He soon starts blasting away at Borg drones as they start heading his way as he throws a few more grenades.
Quote:
As he walks down a now demolished corridor of the ship he removes his knife from a drone.

Hampton: well if this doesn't get her attention I'm in trouble well to the next corridor.
*Every drone on the ship starts moving either towards the explosions, or towards the Command Centre. Sam and T'mar are trying to move stealthily towards the Central Nexus of the Cube. As the walk past the Docking Bay, they see the Borg installing components on the hull of the Odysseus.*

Sam: Those don't look completely Borg.

T'mar: Wanna take a look?

Sam: Can't risk being spotted.

*The two continue on towards the Nexus.*

Haven't the Borg ever heard of a Turbolift?

T'mar: Crap.

Sam: What?

T'mar: Three drones, heading this way. Looks like they're heading for Hampton.

Sam: Okay, which direction?

*T'mar pulls her to a wall as the Borg walk right past without noticing the two. They then continue towards the Nexus.*

Sam: How'd you...?

T'mar: Be glad my telepathy is pretty good even on Borg.

*As the two start running towards a transporter pad that should allow them to get to the Nexus, they hear an energy discharge and watch an orange phaser bolt fly right between them. They stop in their tracks and turn to see two of the Odysseus' crew, including Thompson, assimilated and moving towards them.*

Sam: I've got Thompson.

T'mar: Sam, be careful. Those implants--

Sam: This is me you're talking to.

T'mar: Yeah, that's why I said it.

*Sam runs towards Thompson, rolling as he fires again, narrowly avoiding the phaser blast, before jumping to her feet and cutting the knife through a data-feed just outside his neck. T'mar manages to focus and get the other crewman to activate the power-pack release on his phaser, dropping the power-pack to the floor, before punching him twice in the face, delivering an elbow to the neck and sending a punch into his chest where his heart should be. The drone staggers back before catching another punch by T'mar and pushing her up against the railing. T'mar drops the knife she was holding while Sam ducks to avoid a strike by Thompson and drives her knife into his throat and throwing him to the floor. She rolls to grab T'mar's knife and stabs the other Drone in the thigh, allowing T'mar to throw him over the railing.

T'mar stumbles forward, coughing as she regains her posture. Sam helps her stay upright and looks at T'mar, concerned by her pale face.*

Sam: You okay?

T'mar: Just... just give me a minute.

*Sam picks up Thompson's phaser and the one the other crewman dropped, replacing the power pack and handing it to T'mar.*

Sam: Set to level 10.

T'mar: Isn't... isn't that a little extreme?

Sam: Seeing as you're the one gasping for air, why are our positions reversed right now?

*T'mar takes the phaser, sets it to level 10, and the two start continuing towards the transporter.

Once inside, they beam to the Main Power Distribution Node. They stand looking at the huge structure, before Sam looks at T'mar, who's skin pigmentation has returned*

Sam: Well, this could be a problem.

T'mar: It's big.

Sam: We're gonna need a new plan.
My Fan Fictions