Starfleet Veteran
# 311
08-06-2012, 06:17 AM
*Meanwhile, Starbase 41*
*Pushing a large chunk of plating away, Rear Admiral Allington gets up from the floor with a large gash in his left arm, bleeding heavily. He rips up a piece of his uniform to make a bandage.*

Ryan: Report? *He looks around Ops. trying to remember what happened* Wenj? John? What the hell happened? *He sees debris from a Breen ship floating outside Ops.* Oh yeah, that. Computer? Computer! D*** it!

Wenj: Admiral?

Ryan: Wenj? *Looks around, trying to find where the voice is coming from.* Keep talking, Commander! I'm using your voice as a fix!

Wenj: Don't...Don't bother. Too late...too...too la...

Ryan: That's an order, Commander! *moves debris out of the way as he finds the Talanite pinned under a beam. Ryan grabs the beam and heaves it off Wenj's leg.* Hold on, old friend.

Wenj: It's too late, Ryan. I'm clocked out here...

Ryan: Not an option!

Wenj: You know, my people...believe that after death...our spirits evolve to a higher state... So, we...never really die.

Ryan: My people have a similar belief, but why not wait a bit longer to find out? That's an order.

Wenj: *Chuckles, blood begin to come from his mouth.* What are ya gonna do? Court Martial me?! *Begins coughing out blood, violently.* Listen! This means something! It's not meaningless!

Ryan: Wenj...

Wenj: It's...been *coughing* an HONOUR serving with you, Ryan.

Ryan: Wenj, the honour was mine. Goodbye, old friend.

Wenj: Good...bye... *The Talanite's eyes close, and the bleeding stops, with his heart.*

*Rear Admiral Allington wipes a tear from his eye. Not just from the loss of his dear friend, but the memory of what happened six years ago, at Starbase 24, while he just started at the Academy.*

Ryan: Dear Lord, who watches over us, high above, welcome my friend, Wenj, through the gates of the promised land. Watch over him, who has gone to his eternal home, where no shadows fall, and demons fear to tread. Amen. *after reciting a prayer he holds sacred as part of his membership in the Christian Evo-Genesis church, Ryan stands up and steps away from the body of his dead friend.* John?

O'Neil: Admiral!

*Ryan begins searching Ops. again, looking for his officers.*

*Meanwhile, U.S.S. Pasteur.*
Soval: We have to send a recovery team aboard! We cannot stand here while loyal Starfleet officers are dying over there!

Pulaski: Vice Admiral! I remind you that I do outrank you, both as a Doctor and as an Admiral. Now, the air over there is slowly becoming toxic, and there's a residual dampening field left over by the assault. Sending a team over there, even in EV suits, would be asking them to die. The replicator's trying to fabricate some old 21st Century EVA suits, those are redundant enough to work well over there, although they are rather bulky.

Soval: Fine, I'll lead the first team.

Pulaski: Admiral--

Soval: Sir, I am a certified Medical Officer, not to mention Rear Admiral Allington's personal friend. It's logical that I go. I'm of no further use here.

Pulaski: Alright. but, once you're over there you won't be able to contact us, the radios won't work within the dampening field. When you find members of the crew, stay still and we'll beam everything within 50 meters of you aboard. We've also got shuttles and runabouts out, trying to locate survivors on the outer decks.

*Starbase 41*
O'Neil: So, we're dead?

Ryan: Not yet, John. If I know Soval, he's already preparing away teams to beam over and rescue personnel. *Begins coughing.*

O'Neil: Are you alright?

Ryan: The air must be getting toxic. *picks up a hypospray from his medkit and sets it for 3cc's. He injects it into both their necks.*

O'Neil: What was that?

Ryan: Tri-ox compound.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 312
08-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Do we have everyone.

Shelana: Yes Sir, Artifical gravity has been restored.

Very well lets make our way back to Starbase 41. Patch in a message to the Pastour

We are making our way back to provide them with assistance. I also command that they also give assistance to the starbase. Fleet Admiral Allen Gamma 989.

Helm: Message is sent.

*Sees the Starbase 41*

My God. Alright deploy shuttles with medical teams to the starbase and engineering teams. I myself will go to the Station with some EV suits as well.

*Engineering teams await me at transporter room 1.*

* The Fleet admiral beams over hoping to find survivors.*
Career Officer
# 313
08-06-2012, 11:18 AM
Cole is standing on the sea shore of a bright red ocean. Much like the oceans of vanguard. Soon a beed sounds.

" sir we have arrived at starbase 41"

Cole: computer end program. Helm put us around the starbase and set up patrols for the base. Admiral allen i brought some supplies and some extra ships as well. If they tried this hard to take the base we can be sure they will be back.
Captain
# 314
08-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole is standing on the sea shore of a bright red ocean. Much like the oceans of vanguard. Soon a beed sounds.

" sir we have arrived at starbase 41"

Cole: computer end program. Helm put us around the starbase and set up patrols for the base. Admiral allen i brought some supplies and some extra ships as well. If they tried this hard to take the base we can be sure they will be back.
Very well, but we need to counter the Breen once again. Their energy dampening weapons did this. Also the Iconian vessel made an appearance and tried to make a bee line to the Starbase but my detachment stopped it dearly
Career Officer
# 315
08-06-2012, 06:37 PM
Cole: admiral allen i already have people working on the problem but if the iconians have enhanced there weapons we may not be able to fully neutralize the problem. Allen we need more time and more ships. If the iconians have pulled most of the star empire and breen into there camp that is added to the undine and possible tholians siding with them as well. I have to return to vanguard for an emergency council meeting. Hopefully nothing to bad. I will contact yo again if my teams find a defense aginst the weapon.

Soon the denton warps out and makes its way to vanguard leaving the white star fleet at starbase 41 to help in it defense.

As cole meets with some senior members of the council.

Cole: so what the hell is going on back home when i left everything was going as smoothly as could be expected.

Council men naiter: well some of the younger people on the council ( looks down at the floor) and a few of the elder council want to side with the iconians in the coming conflict.

In rage cole slams his fist into his desk sending a resounding clang through the room and leaving a large dent in the metal.

Cole: i have not fought and seen men die so these worthless dogs could destroy everything ive worked for. We will return as planned but i will alert my arc troopers when we yet back we will eliminate the traitors.

The council men nod there consent and depart leaving cole alone. Who again slams both fists into the desk.
Captain
# 316
08-06-2012, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Cole: admiral allen i already have people working on the problem but if the iconians have enhanced there weapons we may not be able to fully neutralize the problem. Allen we need more time and more ships. If the iconians have pulled most of the star empire and breen into there camp that is added to the undine and possible tholians siding with them as well. I have to return to vanguard for an emergency council meeting. Hopefully nothing to bad. I will contact yo again if my teams find a defense aginst the weapon.

Soon the denton warps out and makes its way to vanguard leaving the white star fleet at starbase 41 to help in it defense.

As cole meets with some senior members of the council.

Cole: so what the hell is going on back home when i left everything was going as smoothly as could be expected.

Council men naiter: well some of the younger people on the council ( looks down at the floor) and a few of the elder council want to side with the iconians in the coming conflict.

In rage cole slams his fist into his desk sending a resounding clang through the room and leaving a large dent in the metal.

Cole: i have not fought and seen men die so these worthless dogs could destroy everything ive worked for. We will return as planned but i will alert my arc troopers when we yet back we will eliminate the traitors.

The council men nod there consent and depart leaving cole alone. Who again slams both fists into the desk.
Acknowledged Cole.

*Listen to a communication with a team,*

Repair and remove the poison from the air.

Engineering team: Very well sir on it.

*Fleet Admiral Allen and group enter the ruined ops center.*

Admiral Ryan.. Admiral Ryan.. Shout out if you can hear me. I have teams all over the station repairing the place. Medical teams are all around. I am hear to get you off the station before the poison here kills who ever is left.

Admiral Ryan!!

Admiral Ryan respond !!

*Spots Admiral Ryan's group not moving*

This is your commanding officer and you don't have my permission to die lad! Never for a second

*Commander Jane runs over and starts using her medical tricorder and checking them all*

Jane: They are alive sir but we need to move them and Now.

Do it.

Jane: Commander Jane to Odyssey, Medical Emergency direct transport to sick bay have the staff ready.

*They beam up to the vessel.*

*Fleet Admiral Allen taps his combadge*

Admiral Soval can you here me?
Career Officer
# 317
08-06-2012, 09:13 PM
As cole beams dowwn to the high council chamber on vanguard he is flanked by 4 of his personal guards. The chamber which was exploding with noise soon becomes deathly silent as the aura of coles anger can be fealt throughout the chamber.

Cole: look at you all. Hidden in the bowls of our capital ranging on one another. I am out there fighting to stop the very ones you think of joining. Did yo think i would overlook your stupidity and let this pass. We have all sworn an oath to protect the galaxy from evil and help try to mend a wounded galaxy. You plantaly break that oath with trying to side with evil in the flesh. I grew up with most of you i know most of you personally. You would through your lives away to an enemy who wants you to do his dirty work. Do any of you have the courage to try to explaine themselves.
Captain
# 318
08-06-2012, 09:48 PM
Quote:
As cole beams dowwn to the high council chamber on vanguard he is flanked by 4 of his personal guards. The chamber which was exploding with noise soon becomes deathly silent as the aura of coles anger can be fealt throughout the chamber.

Cole: look at you all. Hidden in the bowls of our capital ranging on one another. I am out there fighting to stop the very ones you think of joining. Did yo think i would overlook your stupidity and let this pass. We have all sworn an oath to protect the galaxy from evil and help try to mend a wounded galaxy. You plantaly break that oath with trying to side with evil in the flesh. I grew up with most of you i know most of you personally. You would through your lives away to an enemy who wants you to do his dirty work. Do any of you have the courage to try to explaine themselves.
* This is Fleet Admiral Allen contacting the VGI High Council. I want you to see what you are ready to join, what you want to do. Do you wish to see what such a choice will bring?

*Shows graphic images of the carnage at Starbase 41, dead bodies, just horrible images, wreck ages of ships.*

This is what you will be doing, what you will be promoting and supporting. MURDER. We have a shot to save the galaxy and we need to stand together. NOT turn tail and join the winning side like a bunch of scared little children cowering from a parent. If you do this they will kill you too in time. Not just you but everyone one of your people. We defended against the Iconian vessel making it to the Starbase and we beat back their sycophants. This is war esteemed leaders. You have the choice and the responsibility to save or destroy entire worlds.

They attacked us to get to me, to make sure I am eliminated. The added benefit would have been the destruction of Starbase 41 and much of the Iconian taskforce. Making the galaxy an easy target. They will try again but I can tell you this we will win because they have no compassion towards life, towards freedom, and towards peace. They don't want you they want to use you and get rid of you when you are no longer of any use.

If you choose to help them you will cost us all of our lives. And waste the lives of your people, those of Romulus and Remus, Klingons, and many races of the Federation, and the lives of the people lost at Starbase 41

*shows the images again, of the sick, and of the dying, of the carnage.*

Fleet Admiral Allen out.
Career Officer
# 319
08-06-2012, 11:03 PM
Cole just stands in council chamber waiting for a response as the council is filled with murmers. Soon the lights dim and a shadowy figure appears.

Figure : this cole and allen would have you believe we caused this. This could all be avoided had the galaxy simple yielded to our will. This could have been stopped.

Coles arc troopers take a firing stance as the figure appears but are waived off by cole.

Cole: you dare to come here. That will be your last mistake after we have shown everyone the lie you are.

There are some that stir in the council but one young man gets up and walks over to the figure.

Council man terric: if they where so evil would they have come to us for assistance would they not have just out right invaded us and taken what they wanted. I urge the council to ignore the federation and lord coles suggestion and make a move that cole is no longer fit to lead us. We need a new head someone who has spent there whole life here and has not been influinced by the federation. I invoke den sha. On you lord cole to the death.

Coles guards raise there weapons and are once again stopped by cole. Who simply pulls out his samuri style sword and activates his body armor. Terric grabs his iron style sword and begins to head toward cole. The figure in the fore ground produces a wicked smile that cole catches a glimpse of before terric begins his attack.
Captain
# 320
08-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Cole just stands in council chamber waiting for a response as the council is filled with murmers. Soon the lights dim and a shadowy figure appears.

Figure : this cole and allen would have you believe we caused this. This could all be avoided had the galaxy simple yielded to our will. This could have been stopped.

Coles arc troopers take a firing stance as the figure appears but are waived off by cole.

Cole: you dare to come here. That will be your last mistake after we have shown everyone the lie you are.

There are some that stir in the council but one young man gets up and walks over to the figure.

Council man terric: if they where so evil would they have come to us for assistance would they not have just out right invaded us and taken what they wanted. I urge the council to ignore the federation and lord coles suggestion and make a move that cole is no longer fit to lead us. We need a new head someone who has spent there whole life here and has not been influinced by the federation. I invoke den sha. On you lord cole to the death.

Coles guards raise there weapons and are once again stopped by cole. Who simply pulls out his samuri style sword and activates his body armor. Terric grabs his iron style sword and begins to head toward cole. The figure in the fore ground produces a wicked smile that cole catches a glimpse of before terric begins his attack.
*A being of Species 9042 appears out of the floor rapidly and attacks Terric and finishes him off, revealing his Iconain form.*