Career Officer
# 3281
12-24-2012, 11:40 AM
J'Tal: we have primary systems restored and are ready

Cole: stay close commander.

Hampton: this is admiral Hampton USC nova is ready all weapons are ready. Shields have been re set All fighters are ready to engage.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3282
12-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
J'Tal: we have primary systems restored and are ready

Cole: stay close commander.

Hampton: this is admiral Hampton USC nova is ready all weapons are ready. Shields have been re set All fighters are ready to engage.
Sam: Alright. Stand-by for further orders. Republic out.

Matt: So... what now?

Sam: S.H.A.W. mode.

Matt: "S.H.A.W."?

Sam: "Sit Here and Wait".

Matt: Ah.

And this is a good idea in what universe?

Sam: The Universe where people are smart enough to play defensively.

Matt: So... we're just gonna wait for them to come to us?

Sam: She'll come here eventually. And, it'll probably be sooner rather than later.

Matt: Why?

Sam: Because it's what I'd do.

Matt: Exactly. Knowing that you know she'd come here, she'll choose a different target.

Sam: Wrong. You're forgetting one important fact about her.

Matt: Which is...?

Sam: She's overconfident.

She destroyed two of our ships and made me watch, thinking I wouldn't be able to do anything to stop her.

Matt: Not arrogance if it's true.

Sam: Thanks for the vote of confidence.

She needs to come here, she'll just come in greater numbers.

Send a message back out asking for assistance from any vessel on the other side of the Space-Gate.

*OOC: Allen, if you wanna chime back in, here's an opportunity.*

Now, we wait.

Sam 2 *Sam's mind*: Don't think you'll be waiting too long, Sister.

Sam: I'll be in my Ready Room.

Matt: Alright.

*Sam walks into her Ready Room and looks out at the Green and Blue planet of To'Icon, and the large, white, metallic ore refinery forming a ring around the planet. There's also an Iconian Mothership alongside.*

Sam: Okay, you had something to say to me? Say it.

*Sam 2 appears in Sam's reflection on the window.*

Sam 2: You really think 5 ships, one heavily damaged, is going to stop me?

Sam: Why don't you let me try and help you. If you let me, I'm sure I can find an uninhabited planet with everything you need to survive that your people can live on.

Sam 2: Would you take that offer?

Sam: If the alternative was wiping out another race, yes.

Sam 2: These are Iconians, Sam. Your enemy.

Sam: The only enemy I see right now is you.

Sam 2: You wanna stop me? Come and find me.

Sam: You know I'm not that stupid.

Sam 2: Fine. Your location on my terms?

Sam: Go jump into a Warp Core. Save me the time of throwing you into another one!

Sam 2: I'm gonna enjoy showing you how it feels to get thrown into an Matter-Antimatter Reaction!

Sam: Good luck with that. Right now, I have several Zero Point Cannons, Multi-Frequencial Phasers, and a hell of a lot of Quantum-Phased Torpedoes, ready to blow you out of the stars.

Sam 2: And you'll probably break off the attack if someone tries to kill civilians.

Sam: You may know what I'm going to do, but that won't help you since I know everything you're going to do.

Sam 2: Really?

Three words: Bring. It. On.

*OOC: Going offline. Merry Christmas!*
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 3283
12-24-2012, 03:06 PM
Hampton stands on the bridge. Helmet sitting next to his chair. He looks over the holo readout again at the table in the center of the bridge.

Hampton: have all fighter continue patrols. We will wait an see if help arrives.
Captain
# 3284
12-24-2012, 03:36 PM
*The Black Phantom and Mirror Black Phantom, both heavily damaged are flying in a tight circle around each other, turrets firing*

Mirror Voporak: I am going to win this battle one way or another!

Voporak: Sorry, but there's only room for one me, and that's me.

*The two Defiants come face to face and the V-Phantom's impulse engines are disabled by the M-Phantom*

M. Voporak: Call it unfair, but it won't matter when you're dead.

*Chroniton particles stream out of the M-Phantom's deflctor dish and a Terran portal starts opening to the past*

Voporak: No! I am going to get back! This far no further!

*The last thing Mirror Voporak ever sees are two red beams before his bridge explodes. Small explosions tear through the M-Phantom as its warp core loses containment. Finally the whole ship is lost in a fireball. Voporak gives the order and antichroniton particles are ejected from the Phantom's own deflector. They collide with the chroniton fueled portal and open a path*

Voporak: Emergency thrusters! Now!

*The Black Phantom moves forward and into the portal, Voporak directing it to where he wants. It closes behind them and the ship emerges on the other side*

Voporak: Finally... at long last... what is our location?

May: We are in the Donatu sector, sir.

Voporak: Yes! We made it!

May: 43 days have also passed.

Voporak: Feels like forever...

*Voporak walks into his ready room as the bridge officers start answering hails from nearby ships and starbases*

Voporak: I wonder what ever happened to them all...

*He looks out his window at the millions of stars*

Voporak: Maybe someday I'll go back and see how things are. Or maybe they'll end up here. If they had the capability, it'd be like a vacation for them here. No one killing everyone else. But I wonder...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)
Captain
# 3285
12-24-2012, 04:42 PM
*OOC: Ryan AT Shielding is a new shielding taking the barriers of the mind and applying them with the omega frame work of the vessel. This can be used in any fashion the one controlling the shields demands. It can be interrupted and countered in only one way. Using the same type of shielding will create a type of cancellation effect on the shields making it useless. Though it can also cause some unknown phenomenon. I have a gist of what is going on but I have no clue if any characters of mine are dead or alive.

Logan. I had to step away for a bit work, and personal life interrupting.

Anyway. I can come up with something to and do some major revisions to what I had in mind since the time for it has passed. *
Career Officer
# 3286
12-24-2012, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Ryan AT Shielding is a new shielding taking the barriers of the mind and applying them with the omega frame work of the vessel. This can be used in any fashion the one controlling the shields demands. It can be interrupted and countered in only one way. Using the same type of shielding will create a type of cancellation effect on the shields making it useless. Though it can also cause some unknown phenomenon. I have a gist of what is going on but I have no clue if any characters of mine are dead or alive.

Anyway. I can come up with something to and do some major revisions to what I had in mind since the time for it has passed. *
Well glad to have you back.
Career Officer
# 3287
12-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post

And Allen your characters are up to you. What happened to them.
Captain
# 3288
12-24-2012, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
And Allen your characters are up to you. What happened to them.
*Laughs* OOC: Of course. I should begin in earnest then. Queue my music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJI0iTemcjo

*Earth the orbital defenses overrun. Replicator vessels and those of a resurgent Starfleet faction, along with rebels of the Romulans, and the Republic. A man stands on his dreadnaught bridge. His eyes metallic and his skin metallic silver and gleaming. His stare seemingly joyful and yet seemingly mad.*

Commander: Everyone Act toom. It is said that I like war. I love charges, advances, vanguard actions, retreats, atrocity. I love it when we advance upon defenseless civilians, cutting down everyone in our way. The sight of men being mowed down by phaser fire, of vessels being struck savagely with heavy weapons, of ships exploding, of people being tossed out into the vacuum.

Our benefactors have given us a lot of promises and have now delivered a half century later. Our plans are coming to full front. We shall show the galaxy the return to the sight of our enemies. We shall show them hell itself.

Cannon grenadiers begin.

*Roaring cheers roar through subspace. Enemy ships arrive over Vulcan, Andoria, Klingon Homeworld, Risa, Republic homeworld, Deep Space Nine, Deep Space 61. The security systems and the defense grids overload with strange coding. The Commander sits back and it is revealed to be M himself. The rebellion of the artifical beings of Cortana has begun. Earth now burns with Orbital cannon fire. Allied worlds begin to suffer the same. *

*Maniacal laughter leaves M's throat as he sits back into his captain's chair. *

M- and now my friends let war begin.

*Gingrich stands before the president of the Federation phaser raised smiling. His eyes glowing radiantly. With a quick smile he fires and Eza'rak is now vaporized.*

*Elsewhere the USS Odyssey C arrives into space clueless as a blind bat emitting a call to any that can hear them.
Captain
# 3289
12-24-2012, 09:48 PM
M- No one is safe.. Not anymore..
Career Officer
# 3290
12-24-2012, 09:55 PM
Hampton stands in the novas bridge abdfeelssomething is wrong as he loses touch with the sensor feeds but he knows there is nothing he can do yet