Captain
# 321
08-06-2012, 11:45 PM
*The being morphs into A starfleet admiral and begins speaking to the council pointing at the dead Iconian on the ground.*

This being is your enemy our enemy. They infiltrate at attempt to persuade like the human fallen deity Lucifer. They are meant to be convincing but they are ultimately false prophets and use deciet. This is not a lie, and I will reveal to you the the truth.

*It begins to reveal the intentions of the Iconian and its mission to the entire council. *

*When it finishes it it turns away and encases the dead Iconian in a mysterious transparent casing*

To keep this being from spreading its filth. Take a good look at this being

* Shows the dead Iconian*

Cole the floor is yours we must allow allies to study this. The council won't turn on us now that they see they have been duped.
Career Officer
# 322
08-07-2012, 12:10 AM
Occ. Thanks but you just ruined what i had planned lol now i have to rethink how im going to do this.
Captain
# 323
08-07-2012, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Occ. Thanks but you just ruined what i had planned lol now i have to rethink how im going to do this.
OOC oops. sorry about that... Bad week. crap.
Career Officer
# 324
08-07-2012, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC oops. sorry about that... Bad week. crap.
ooc: its ok ill rethink what i was going to post and have it ready tomorrow afternoon
Captain
# 325
08-07-2012, 01:51 AM
Quote:
ooc: its ok ill rethink what i was going to post and have it ready tomorrow afternoon
OOC: Alright. I just need a break. Just a lot of stuff frying my nerves.
Starfleet Veteran
# 326
08-07-2012, 05:37 AM
Quote:
OOC: ROFLMAO!

Did it by any chance involve Terric killing you and your men having to fight the Iconians AND their own people? Or something to that effect.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 327
08-07-2012, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Acknowledged Cole.

*Listen to a communication with a team,*

Repair and remove the poison from the air.

Engineering team: Very well sir on it.

*Fleet Admiral Allen and group enter the ruined ops center.*

Admiral Ryan.. Admiral Ryan.. Shout out if you can hear me. I have teams all over the station repairing the place. Medical teams are all around. I am hear to get you off the station before the poison here kills who ever is left.

Admiral Ryan!!

Admiral Ryan respond !!

*Spots Admiral Ryan's group not moving*

This is your commanding officer and you don't have my permission to die lad! Never for a second

*Commander Jane runs over and starts using her medical tricorder and checking them all*

Jane: They are alive sir but we need to move them and Now.

Do it.

Jane: Commander Jane to Odyssey, Medical Emergency direct transport to sick bay have the staff ready.

*They beam up to the vessel.*

*Fleet Admiral Allen taps his combadge*

Admiral Soval can you here me?
*Taps Combadge*

Soval: Soval here, Admiral. We've located another group of survivors in Stellar Cartography. We've begun to evacuate them. Out of 200 personnel we've found so far, only 75 are still alive. My Chief Engineer reports that the damage to the Base won't be repairable without the U.S.S. Montgomery Scott's assistance. Unfortunately, she's with Battle Group Omega in Cestus Sector.

Did you find Admiral Allington?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 328
08-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Taps Combadge*

Soval: Soval here, Admiral. We've located another group of survivors in Stellar Cartography. We've begun to evacuate them. Out of 200 personnel we've found so far, only 75 are still alive. My Chief Engineer reports that the damage to the Base won't be repairable without the U.S.S. Montgomery Scott's assistance. Unfortunately, she's with Battle Group Omega in Cestus Sector.

Did you find Admiral Allington?
Not as of yet Admiral Soval. I might be able to incorporate technology we have been pioneering on the USS Odyssey given that we have the man power and time. Both of those are quite low as of late. I have security teams and medical teams combing through the station. We have located about 37 survivors and many KIA's. Many of which are ... you don't wanna know.

... Damn it... They came to kill me but killed others instead... damn!!!

*kicks a chunk of debris.*

Son of a ... How blood thirsty do they wanna be? How much longer can we take this without becoming as bad as they are....

*Allen calms down enough to compose himself.*

We will compile a list of the dead and recover what we can. I will see if I can do something to speed up sealing the hull breaches. Also I want a Starfleet Core of Engineers on the Breen vessel. This is the last time they use that weapon on us.
Career Officer
# 329
08-07-2012, 10:25 AM
After spending almost a full day in the council cole soon leaves flamked by his guards. He makes his way to his ship and hails allen.

Cole: allen as of 2 hours ago the vgi officially declared war on the iconians and all there allies in the quadrant. We have already lauunched an attack on the breen and are getting ready to attack the tholians who we believe are working with them. Im also sending the hermis to sb 41. Its our best eng and science ship.
Captain
# 330
08-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
After spending almost a full day in the council cole soon leaves flamked by his guards. He makes his way to his ship and hails allen.

Cole: allen as of 2 hours ago the vgi officially declared war on the iconians and all there allies in the quadrant. We have already lauunched an attack on the breen and are getting ready to attack the tholians who we believe are working with them. Im also sending the hermis to sb 41. Its our best eng and science ship.
Acknowledged Cole and I do apologize for the interruption at the meeting. I had a feeling something was up and it just did not feel right. We do have a Breen vessel we are studying here at Starbase 41.