Captain
# 3311
12-25-2012, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Hampton. By all means lets see you if you say you are god. Show you are a god.
M- *begins erasing Hampton's programs starting with his motor control, then his control chip making him a talking head. With a snap of his fingers Hampton's head is just on the ground after his body self destructed.* Why should I show my strength to a gnat. Disobedient wretch.
Career Officer
# 3312
12-25-2012, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
M- *begins erasing Hampton's programs starting with his motor control, then his control chip making him a talking head. With a snap of his fingers Hampton's head is just on the ground after his body self destructed.* Why should I show my strength to a gnat. Disobedient wretch.
Hampton: cause you will be doing just what I want
Captain
# 3313
12-25-2012, 08:53 AM
*Feeling all of the suffering going on James erupts and disrupts M's spectacle.*

James- Enough! Your not a god... You have no humility... No understanding.. No wish to understand. You only wish to rule with fear... You are not a Newtype. You are nothing but a artificial being created from the ground up and set into cloning and given a special link to Cortana.
Career Officer
# 3314
12-25-2012, 08:59 AM
Quote:
*Feeling all of the suffering going on James erupts and disrupts M's spectacle.*

James- Enough! Your not a god... You have no humility... No understanding.. No wish to understand. You only wish to rule with fear... You are not a Newtype. You are nothing but a artificial being created from the ground up and set into cloning and given a special link to Cortana.
Hampton takes this moment to rebuild.

Hampton flexes his arms again now.

Hampton: well that was timing. I now know his core function and his location.
Captain
# 3315
12-25-2012, 09:00 AM
M- *crushes Hampton's head into stardust his programing gone from the memory banks, looks to James Allen*

So the prodigal son returns to a world rife with conflict and a Federation that isn't the same anymore. His home burning.

Whats wrong Cole.. Couldn't find me?
Captain
# 3316
12-25-2012, 09:03 AM
Quote:

M- your welcome to try gnat, since you betray your own people. Its funny go ahead and try.
Captain
# 3317
12-25-2012, 09:06 AM
Quote:

James: Hampton.. I know this is our first meeting but don't do it. He is different from most of the terminals I know. Vastly different. He is not what you think he is.
Career Officer
# 3318
12-25-2012, 09:09 AM
Quote:
James: Hampton.. I know this is our first meeting but don't do it. He is different from most of the terminals I know. Vastly different. He is not what you think he is.
Hampton : so I can tell. He is something else.

Cole: I knew you where somewhere but hoped you would do what was right.
Captain
# 3319
12-25-2012, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Hampton : so I can tell. He is something else.

Cole: I knew you where somewhere but hoped you would do what was right.
M- Look at how divided the galaxy is. The Republic with a bull dog president who I allowed to continue his role of being a thug. The Federation now inept with politics. The Romulans unable to settle their differences. How is not doing anything about it not right. The Newtype ideal is not working.
Career Officer
# 3320
12-25-2012, 09:14 AM
Quote:
M- Look at how divided the galaxy is. The Republic with a bull dog president who I allowed to continue his role of being a thug. The Federation now inept with politics. The Romulans unable to settle their differences. How is not doing anything about it not right. The Newtype ideal is not working.
Cole: and how much of this strife have you caused. Directly or indirectly.