Career Officer
# 3401
12-26-2012, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorman: Still seeing your accident ranks up there with some of the crap I have seen.. Cole.. I knew a Cole.. How long has it been..
Hampton: since you entered stasis according to the information I could retrieve about 150 years or so. Yes you knew tho Coles father from what my records indicate.
Career Officer
# 3402
12-26-2012, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Dorman: Still seeing your accident ranks up there with some of the crap I have seen.. Cole.. I knew a Cole.. How long has it been..

OOC: I am turning in. Been a long day. Remind ryan not to go to ballistic.
All right sounds good man.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3403
12-26-2012, 11:37 AM
Quote:

OOC: I am turning in. Been a long day. Remind ryan not to go to ballistic.
OOC: LMAO.

Don't worry, I won't.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 3404
12-26-2012, 11:43 AM
*R.S.S. Republic. Sam's in her Ready Room, watching all the reports coming in from the Republic and the Federation. She reads in terror.

The Dalos Alpha Prime Defence Network turned on the planet and vaporised most of the inhabited areas before Republic Forces showed up and took it down.

Most of the Republic's Forces are stretched thin trying to keep the Synthesisers out.

Earth Orbit. The Planetary Defences continue bombarding the planet before an Iconian Mothership gates in destroys the network.

M's ship. Siraga appears before M.*

Siraga: Why are you doing this? What purpose would it serve to kill so many?

*R.S.S. Republic.*

Sam: Republic to Odyssey. James, can I speak with you?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3405
12-26-2012, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: LMAO.

Don't worry, I won't.
Lol I laughed when I saw your post.
Career Officer
# 3406
12-26-2012, 11:57 AM
Hampton watches events on the holo table on the bridge of the nova. As he watchs te death toll rise.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3407
12-26-2012, 12:07 PM
Quote:
*R.S.S. Republic. Sam's in her Ready Room, watching all the reports coming in from the Republic and the Federation. She reads in terror.

The Dalos Alpha Prime Defence Network turned on the planet and vaporised most of the inhabited areas before Republic Forces showed up and took it down.

Most of the Republic's Forces are stretched thin trying to keep the Synthesisers out.

Earth Orbit. The Planetary Defences continue bombarding the planet before an Iconian Mothership gates in destroys the network.

M's ship. Siraga appears before M.*

Siraga: Why are you doing this? What purpose would it serve to kill so many?

*R.S.S. Republic.*

Sam: Republic to Odyssey. James, can I speak with you?
*The Veil. A familiar figure stands before a large group of Iconians, Shedai, Guardians, and Sentinels.*

Figure: We waited too long to finally begin preparing the Galaxy for the greratest threat it would see: The Shadows - and while are foes were defeated, it was still our duty to be ready in case they should ever return or something worse comes.

We've neglected our duty. The Iconians who were awoken 100 years ago, with the exception of those here, left our Galaxy to venture beyond the rim and guard the Tar'mana. The rest of you left after the Shadows were defeated.

Only because my consciousness is forever linked with Yggdrasil have I been able to find all of you. Pendragon?

*Another figure, with a short beard and wearing armour similar to that which DS61 used 100 years ago, steps up.*

Arthur: Our duty is to defend this Galaxy, and defend it we must!

Defend it, we will!

This M believes that he is a God. I believe in no God who would see Billions killed for his own amusement!

When Siraga returns, we must be ready to hear his order.

Figure: Good luck, my friends.

*The group disperses and the figure walks up and touches Yggdrasil.*

Sam, can you here me? Don't worry. We are there.

Allen? Are you here, old friend? It's time we gathered the last of the Shedai. We are out of time.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3408
12-26-2012, 12:14 PM
In a isolated corner of the veil a lone shedai watchs te events as the happen.
Career Officer
# 3409
12-26-2012, 12:42 PM
Quote:
*The Veil. A familiar figure stands before a large group of Iconians, Shedai, Guardians, and Sentinels.*

Figure: We waited too long to finally begin preparing the Galaxy for the greratest threat it would see: The Shadows - and while are foes were defeated, it was still our duty to be ready in case they should ever return or something worse comes.

We've neglected our duty. The Iconians who were awoken 100 years ago, with the exception of those here, left our Galaxy to venture beyond the rim and guard the Tar'mana. The rest of you left after the Shadows were defeated.

Only because my consciousness is forever linked with Yggdrasil have I been able to find all of you. Pendragon?

*Another figure, with a short beard and wearing armour similar to that which DS61 used 100 years ago, steps up.*

Defend it, we will!

This M believes that he is a God. I believe in no God who would see Billions killed for his own amusement!

Allen? Are you here, old friend? It's time we gathered the last of the Shedai. We are out of time.
The lone shedai watchs as the group moves on and then returns to watching the galaxy below.

Diadact: how long will they fight and how long will the blood be spilt. If they haven't been able to make peace yet.

Last edited by logang19; 12-26-2012 at 12:53 PM.
Captain
# 3410
12-26-2012, 02:18 PM
Quote:

Defend it, we will!

James: I am here Sam.. Been trying to catch Captain Dorman up on the last century he has missed. He is quite a smarmy smart ass and noted I am a spitting image of my grandfather.

*The essence of Allen speaks to his Shedai friend. I will support my grandson and any Newtypes that we can. Besides Dorman needs some support given he is out of his time.

*Alpha Quadrant*

M: *sees Siraga* Ah, if it isn't Siraga.. You and the Guardians have failed in your duties. You sense my power don't you. Does it frighten you that a god is vengeful. I am far different than any newtype or guardian. I am greater than them.

*Odyssey Captain's ready room*

James: Come on in Sam. You don't need to knock.