Starfleet Veteran
# 3421
12-26-2012, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
M- I was there when that war began if you remember that. My people are tired of being used and not being listened to. We did not allow Newtypes to lead the governments to build a future. But as we saw the elements in charge won't allow that and my people won't be free. So I came to love war and how it destroys and brings change.
Siraga: But the Republic welcomes New-Types. They always have. They're treated as being gifted. Their needs are provided for them. They have equal rights as everyone else. Half the Republic Senate is made up of New-Types!

And, the Federation has been making similar progress.

Don't you see? What you're doing will only make things worse. People will fear New-Types again and we'll revert back 100 years!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3422
12-26-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
*Senior Allen shows himself to the Diadect.*

Its not about stepping in... It is about being guardians and helpers to those that ask for it in the very fiber in their being. These people are on the cusp of something greater than I have ever seen. Its time for us guardians to step up and be part of the cycle. It is worth it if these beings can improve.
Diadact : your faith and loyalty to them will always amaze me.
Captain
# 3423
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Siraga: But the Republic welcomes New-Types. They always have. They're treated as being gifted. Their needs are provided for them. They have equal rights as everyone else. Half the Republic Senate is made up of New-Types!

Don't you see? What you're doing will only make things worse. People will fear New-Types again and we'll revert back 100 years!
M- Newtypes have nothing to do with me. They are even beneath me. I am merely going to enforce the change and have my people being the guides and me their god.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3424
Quote:
James: Go ahead. Its not the only thing that you wanted to talk to me about.
Sam: You know, I almost lost it growing up with T'mar. How are you supposed to hold a conversation with a telepath? It doesn't help that she was obnoxious about it.

Sorry.

Okay, the Synthesisers. They're sentient machines, basically. They're made up of microscopic cells mimicking Human skin. Their minds are similar and just as complex as humanoids.

The worst part is their leader.

The Synthesisers wouldn't exist without me. The first of them was downloaded with my consciousness, my beliefs, my memories. Their leader IS me!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3425
12-26-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:

Diadact: that Is what he wants
Captain
# 3426
12-26-2012, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Diadact : your faith and loyalty to them will always amaze me.
The light with in the hearts of those beings is always amazing. Even M has some.. I see what he is talking about we never considered the beings we were using and abusing. They were evolving before we even thought about it. Life itself is amazing in and of itself.
Captain
# 3427
12-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Sam: You know, I almost lost it growing up with T'mar. How are you supposed to hold a conversation with a telepath? It doesn't help that she was obnoxious about it.

Sorry.

Okay, the Synthesisers. They're sentient machines, basically. They're made up of microscopic cells mimicking Human skin. Their minds are similar and just as complex as humanoids.

The worst part is their leader.

The Synthesisers wouldn't exist without me. The first of them was downloaded with my consciousness, my beliefs, my memories. Their leader IS me!
James: *laughs* Trust me I couldn't get away with much with my family but they understood me. You have to think of it that way. They always want what is best not because they see it but that they see the real you.

That is how you deal with them... We have to remind them that there is a way for coexistence you being the key along with understanding that we work vastly different from them. But Sam you know yourself.
Career Officer
# 3428
12-26-2012, 02:48 PM
Quote:
The light with in the hearts of those beings is always amazing. Even M has some.. I see what he is talking about we never considered the beings we were using and abusing. They were evolving before we even thought about it. Life itself is amazing in and of itself.
Diadact: and now we reap the whirlwind.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3429
12-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Quote:
M- Newtypes have nothing to do with me. They are even beneath me. I am merely going to enforce the change and have my people being the guides and me their god.
Siraga: You are no God. You are INSANE!

I am so old now. I used to have so much mercy. You get one warning. That was it.

*Siraga vanishes and reappears in the Veil.*

Figure: Well? What did he say?

Siraga: All the wrong things...

We must make haste.

Figure: Good luck, old friend.

Siraga: I only wish that you could come with us.

Figure: You can't. I died 2 months ago. The dead must stay dead, Siraga. You know this.

Siraga: Yes. But Allen returned.

Figure: That was dramatically different, and you know it!

I will be alright, Siraga. I'll be here, watching, waiting. And I'll be here when you and the others succeed.

Siraga: I think you may be exaggerating our chances, my friend.

Figure: We shall see. Optimism, Siraga!

Siraga: Optimism is something I have little of these days.

Figure: Then take mine.

*Siraga smiles before nodding to the figure.*

Siraga: And if we fail, we will meet again where no Shadows fall.

Figure: Good luck.

*Siraga turns to the crowd of 500 Guardians who had been gathered, waiting for his return.*

Siraga: What are we waiting for? Lets move out!

*All the Guardians save Allen and the Figure flash out of the Veil and appear on each assaulted world. Siraga appears on Mars and erects a Forcefield around the entire planet while the Iconian Fleet destroys the network.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 3430
12-26-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Diadact: and now we reap the whirlwind.
M is an individual now.. but like those of a far distant time he does not wish to understand that people are always afraid of change.