Career Officer
# 3431
12-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Diadact : and so it begins. I will go help those deal with the mechanical beings.
Captain
# 3432
12-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Siraga: You are no God. You are INSANE!

I am so old now. I used to have so much mercy. You get one warning. That was it.

*Siraga vanishes and reappears in the Veil.*

Figure: Well? What did he say?

Siraga: All the wrong things...

We must make haste.

Figure: Good luck, old friend.

Siraga: I only wish that you could come with us.

Figure: You can't. I died 2 months ago. The dead must stay dead, Siraga. You know this.

Siraga: Yes. But Allen returned.

Figure: That was dramatically different, and you know it!

I will be alright, Siraga. I'll be here, watching, waiting. And I'll be here when you and the others succeed.

Siraga: I think you may be exaggerating our chances, my friend.

Figure: We shall see. Optimism, Siraga!

Siraga: Optimism is something I have little of these days.

Figure: Then take mine.

*Siraga smiles before nodding to the figure.*

Siraga: And if we fail, we will meet again where no Shadows fall.

Figure: Good luck.

*Siraga turns to the crowd of 500 Guardians who had been gathered, waiting for his return.*

Siraga: What are we waiting for? Lets move out!

*All the Guardians save Allen and the Figure flash out of the Veil and appear on each assaulted world. Siraga appears on Mars and erects a Forcefield around the entire planet while the Iconian Fleet destroys the network.*
M- Now this is what I was planning on.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3433
12-26-2012, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: *laughs* Trust me I couldn't get away with much with my family but they understood me. You have to think of it that way. They always want what is best not because they see it but that they see the real you.

That is how you deal with them... We have to remind them that there is a way for coexistence you being the key along with understanding that we work vastly different from them. But Sam you know yourself.
Sam: That's the problem! I know what my Synthesiser duplicate is thinking... mostly, but she knows EXACTLY what I'm thinking! She can even speak into my mind!

Sam 2 *Sam's mind*: Well, it's not exactly telepathy.

Sam: Look, I know that the New-Types are a great step in Human Evolution, hell, my Cousin's a New-Type. I've never been afraid of them. My father always taught me that they were just like us... only with telepathy, telekinesis, and a bunch of other cool abilities - and that we should treat them as friends. That it was something guaranteed by the Republic's Charter.

So why is M trying to destroy what we've spent the last 100 years trying to build?

*Sam looks at her pendant as it begins to glow blue.*

Woah. That's new.

*OOC: James probably has no idea what this is, though his Grandfather should have received one after the Shadow War.

It's called a Pendant of Qonos'. After the battle of Qonos' Siraga forged several pendants for Torpal from a metal which conducts Veil energy. On each pendant, the words "In remembrance of Qonos'" were inscribed in Iconian, Klingon, and Human. In each pendant, the consciousness of the original wearer was encoded, allowing them to offer advice to the descendant in possession of the pendant once after the original wearer's death.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3434
12-26-2012, 04:04 PM
The diadact appears on the bridge of the nova and looks around

Diadact: this will do I suppose. We still have time to stop every thing from being destroyed.
Career Officer
# 3435
12-26-2012, 04:07 PM
Hampton: who are you

Diadact: who I am doesn't matter. What does is that you allow me to upgrade this ship.

Hampton: by all means.

The diadact soon manipulating gravity around the ship and tech advances the nova into a shedai super cruiser.
Career Officer
# 3436
12-26-2012, 04:35 PM
The diadact soon makes upgrades to all the ships and then takes the nova away to a far sector of the galaxy

Diadact: if this m wants war he will get war.

Shedai ships filled with warrior shedai begin to appear.
Captain
# 3437
12-26-2012, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: That's the problem! I know what my Synthesiser duplicate is thinking... mostly, but she knows EXACTLY what I'm thinking! She can even speak into my mind!

Sam 2 *Sam's mind*: Well, it's not exactly telepathy.

Sam: Look, I know that the New-Types are a great step in Human Evolution, hell, my Cousin's a New-Type. I've never been afraid of them. My father always taught me that they were just like us... only with telepathy, telekinesis, and a bunch of other cool abilities - and that we should treat them as friends. That it was something guaranteed by the Republic's Charter.

So why is M trying to destroy what we've spent the last 100 years trying to build?

*Sam looks at her pendant as it begins to glow blue.*

Woah. That's new.

*OOC: James probably has no idea what this is, though his Grandfather should have received one after the Shadow War.

It's called a Pendant of Qonos'. After the battle of Qonos' Siraga forged several pendants for Torpal from a metal which conducts Veil energy. On each pendant, the words "In remembrance of Qonos'" were inscribed in Iconian, Klingon, and Human. In each pendant, the consciousness of the original wearer was encoded, allowing them to offer advice to the descendant in possession of the pendant once after the original wearer's death.*

James: Thats the thing Sam.. You both are the same but your duplicate will listen to what you are thinking. Talk.. You might discover a solution to it all.

*Feels the glowing a sense of tragic sacrifice, he then reaches into his pocket and its the same pendant. James stares at it understanding what might have to be done. *

Its kinda like how the frames resonate. But oddly I don't feel sad more of comfort and a soothing sense of knowing what needs to be done.

*OOC: Of course he did. He wore it til he died and gave it to James. Something that no one really understood. Until now and James finally understands.*

James.. I feel there is something hidden in the frame something that can act as a symbol..

I can't put my finger on it.

*His glows green and yellow..*
Captain
# 3438
12-26-2012, 05:54 PM
*Dorman is standing in his VIP quarters... feeling off, feeling out of place, but the situation was familiar... Just new people... *

Dorman: Mostly everyone I know is dead... So few faces...

*Firie enters his room*

Firie: Captain.. This has been sitting inside your pod when we found it.. Its addressed to you.

*A small box*

Dorman: Lt. ... thank you..

Firie: Something wrong?

Dorman: mm. its nothing.. Its just your presence reminds me of someone. Just its not important.

*As she leaves, Dorman opens the small parcel its contents being a jeweled pendant Engraved with the words of his old vessel. From the poem of the lady, the lion, and the Unicorn. He knew it all to well.*
Career Officer
# 3439
12-26-2012, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorman is standing in his VIP quarters... feeling off, feeling out of place, but the situation was familiar... Just new people... *

Dorman: Mostly everyone I know is dead... So few faces...

*Firie enters his room*

Firie: Captain.. This has been sitting inside your pod when we found it.. Its addressed to you.

*A small box*

Dorman: Lt. ... thank you..

Firie: Something wrong?

Dorman: mm. its nothing.. Its just your presence reminds me of someone. Just its not important.

*As she leaves, Dorman opens the small parcel its contents being a jeweled pendant Engraved with the words of his old vessel. From the poem of the lady, the lion, and the Unicorn. He knew it all to well.*
Te diadact appears in dormans quarters.

Diadact: so you rise again. Do you wish to see all that has happened since you left.
Career Officer
# 3440
12-26-2012, 06:42 PM
The diadact has soon moved all the non shedai from the nova. An used its base to create a full shedai warship. He soon has an entire fleet back under his control. As he preps them.

Diadact: prepare to head for the alpha quadrant.

Shedai officer : we are ready and waiting for your command sir.

Diadact: the last time we fought it was thousands of thousands of years ago against the humans now we must fight to save them. Send out the ships. If we die we die now with honor.