Career Officer
# 3441
12-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: Thats the thing Sam.. You both are the same but your duplicate will listen to what you are thinking. Talk.. You might discover a solution to it all.

*Feels the glowing a sense of tragic sacrifice, he then reaches into his pocket and its the same pendant. James stares at it understanding what might have to be done. *

Its kinda like how the frames resonate. But oddly I don't feel sad more of comfort and a soothing sense of knowing what needs to be done.

*OOC: Of course he did. He wore it til he died and gave it to James. Something that no one really understood. Until now and James finally understands.*

James.. I feel there is something hidden in the frame something that can act as a symbol..

I can't put my finger on it.

*His glows green and yellow..*
The diadact watchs the two talking.

Diadact: they are smart. Perhaps there is still hope for there race after all Allen. You should speak to them.
Captain
# 3442
12-26-2012, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Te diadact appears in dormans quarters.

Diadact: so you rise again. Do you wish to see all that has happened since you left.
Dorman: *sighs* I do. I can't sit by and let people suffer as I have. Do as you wish Diadact.
Captain
# 3443
12-26-2012, 06:02 PM
Quote:
The diadact watchs the two talking.

Diadact: they are smart. Perhaps there is still hope for there race after all Allen. You should speak to them.
Diadect.. My grandson knows what to do.. He will know when the time comes how to unlock it.
Career Officer
# 3444
12-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Dorman: *sighs* I do. I can't sit by and let people suffer as I have. Do as you wish Diadact.
Soon they are not in dormans quarters as the diadact shows dorman all that has happened since he has been gone. Te good and the bad.
Captain
# 3445
12-26-2012, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Soon they are not in dormans quarters as the diadact shows dorman all that has happened since he has been gone. Te good and the bad.
Dorman: I will still fight.. Even if they forgot the meaning of the sacrifice we made. People I knew, good people, soon to be fathers, and family. Someone has to instil that sense of hope that was there when I was put into that pod. *Sees the passing of Allen... of old age and the feeling that things were in place. His grandson beside him. Rei Ross older in the corner holding back tears*

At least he earned that death... well earned.. A family.. he was at peace with where he was going.
Career Officer
# 3446
12-26-2012, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Dorman: I will still fight.. Even if they forgot the meaning of the sacrifice we made. People I knew, good people, soon to be fathers, and family. Someone has to instil that sense of hope that was there when I was put into that pod. *Sees the passing of Allen... of old age and the feeling that things were in place. His grandson beside him. Rei Ross older in the corner holding back tears*

At least he earned that death... well earned.. A family.. he was at peace with where he was going.
Diadac: and now you are ready to help these people again. And know that we will help you
Captain
# 3447
12-26-2012, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Diadac: and now you are ready to help these people again. And know that we will help you
Dorman: I know what this is made from Diadec. Clever.. Very Clever.
Career Officer
# 3448
12-26-2012, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Dorman: I know what this is made from Diadec. Clever.. Very Clever.
Diadact: I would value your opinion. And your help in these matter.
Career Officer
# 3449
12-26-2012, 06:45 PM
They are soon back in dormans quarters.

Diadact : I leave you to rest now. As to prepare for the coming battle. I will be here if you need me

The diadact soon vanishes as he is back on his ship.

Diadact : prepare to jump to these coordinates.
Captain
# 3450
12-26-2012, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Diadact: I would value your opinion. And your help in these matter.
Dorman: You have my help. But if i know Allen's spawn he will know when and how to do it.