Captain
# 3471
12-27-2012, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Diadact: a wise plan. I will post shedai on all your ships with your permission to help protect them as for the mercenaries. I have a way to make sure they aren't a problem.
James: Very well, I am not certain if there are any Federation Admirals in the field but I don't think so.. The highest ranking officer are Captains, gonna have to wait til we get back to Federation space and see if there is an Admiral still alive.
Career Officer
# 3472
12-27-2012, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: Very well, I am not certain if there are any Federation Admirals in the field but I don't think so.. The highest ranking officer are Captains, gonna have to wait til we get back to Federation space and see if there is an Admiral still alive.
Diadact: we will use what we have. And we will prevaile.
Captain
# 3473
12-27-2012, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Diadact: we will use what we have. And we will prevaile.
James: We always do.
Career Officer
# 3474
12-27-2012, 08:51 PM
Quote:
James: We always do.
Diadact:hm of course. We should prepare. We don't want to give them any extra time.
Captain
# 3475
12-27-2012, 09:36 PM
*Alpha Quadrant unknown location*

*Rebel prisoner is kneeling before M, Bloodied*

M- So tell me little one where are your rebel friends?

Prisoner- If you think I will divulge that you are bad at your job.

M- *laughs* Oh no I am sorry I don't meet your expectations, but alas you flies are bugging me quite a bit. But alas rats like you are so misinformed. I bring death and yet creation.

Prisoner- How can you possibley create something when you can't comprehend emotions? They are key to understanding life.

M- I know them. Yet you misunderstand I bring destruction to create something from what remains.

Prisoner- Your insane... You will be no better than any dictator in history.

M- Oh I know. Thank you for your thoughts by the way. They have been most helpful. Tysar dispose of this disgusting thing.

*Tysar walks over as M turns and all that is heard is a scream and a gruesome snap.*

*OOC: Gonna be going to work from 5 am CST to 11am and doing a few things afterwords so it won't be til 12 or 1pm CST*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 12-27-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Career Officer
# 3476
12-28-2012, 01:33 PM
The diadact sits in a round room where he watchs events around the quadrant transpire.
Captain
# 3477
12-28-2012, 09:06 PM
*Allen's essence stands by the diadect. Watching the Quadrant*

Never a sight to enjoy.. As many conflicts as I was in it wasn't a thing that I could ever shake. Even now. But alas I do enjoy the company I have in this existence. The thing is I have to voice that my grandson knows what he is doing.
Career Officer
# 3478
12-28-2012, 10:59 PM
Quote:
*Allen's essence stands by the diadect. Watching the Quadrant*

Never a sight to enjoy.. As many conflicts as I was in it wasn't a thing that I could ever shake. Even now. But alas I do enjoy the company I have in this existence. The thing is I have to voice that my grandson knows what he is doing.
Diadact: war is not a sight to enjoy but it is a necessary evil I think These people know what tey are fighting for and they will succeed. The concern is at what cost.

Sighs as he gets up.

Diadact: you are one of the few humans to ever attain te veil. But I'm glad out of all humanity it was you. You brought much needed emotion and life back where there was none
Starfleet Veteran
# 3479
12-29-2012, 12:30 PM
*The Republic launches a Boston-Class Runabout - carrying Sam - before signalling the Odyssey that it is ready to depart. The Runabout jumps to warp and approaches a Synthesiser Vessel.*

Sam: This is Captain Samantha Allington of the Republic of United Star Systems. I request an... audience... with your leader.

Sam 2 *Sam's Mind*: One reason why I shouldn't have them blast you out of the stars?

Sam: A) I have 2 state-of-the-art starships waiting on me. You shoot me down, you'll never see another star system.

B) I come in peace.

Sam 2 *Sam's Mind*: Really?

My Vessel will allow you to board.

*A gap opens up in the Synthesiser Hull, revealing a Landing Bay. Sam lands the Runabout in the bay before stepping out and watching the gap close as Synthesiser Units swarm across.

A door opens into a corridor and Sam walks through it, following the Synthesiser Units scurrying through towards the Bridge.

She follows them into a dead end, before a doorway opens up in front of her onto a bridge manned by Humanoid Synthesisers. Sam walks onto the Bridge and hears the charge in her Phaser Pistol disengage.*

Sam 2: You didn't think I'd just let you waltz in here with a Phaser, do you?

Sam: I wouldn't. Regulations.

Sam 2: Ah, yes. You HAVE to bring a weapon when engaging into negotiations with a hostile party.

Sam: Exactly why I know that there are two guards behind me with Iconians Firearms.

*Sam 2 walks out from behind Sam and turns to face her.*

Sam 2: As interesting as this conversation is...

What do you want?

Sam: You sided with M. Why?

Sam 2: M can't move his forces between this Galaxy and the Milky Way. We are already here, and each day we gain more chances of taking more ground in YOUR galaxy as well as here.

Sam: The Gateways.

Sam 2: Duh.

Sam: And what are you going to do once you reach our Worlds?

Sam 2: Take the resources and assimilate the technologies...

Maybe kill a few civvies?

Sam: You're not baiting me very subtly.

Sam 2: Never intended to.

Sam: I came here to talk peace.

Sam 2: Okay, here's peace. You give us every one of your planets, and we'll mine them for all they're worth! How's that sound?

Sam: It sounds like you're not remotely interested in a peaceful solution. Did it occur to you that M is slaughtering Billions of people in our Galaxy?!

Sam 2: YOUR people!

Sam: And what do you think he's going to do once he's wiped us out? You pose a threat to him with every day you grow stronger!

Sam 2: I missed the part where you're any different!

Sam: If you stop raging war and start talking peace--!

Sam 2: This isn't your fight! We're fighting the Iconians - people who are supposed to be your ENEMIES!

Sam: They want peace just as much as we do! You must be able to see how peace would benefit you?!

Sam 2: What would we get out of it? ONE planet which would be exhausted of the resources we need to survive in weeks?!

Sam: Who said it had to be the Iconians who made the deal?!

They only want you gone. They don't care how!

Sam 2: Oh, please, save me the propaganda! Your kind want us exterminated!

Sam: Since when?!

Sam 2: You threw me--!

Sam: Into a Warp Core! I know! You were holding the MOCC hostage and were going to kill have the population on DS61! What was I supposed to do?! You were trying to KILL ME!

Sam 2: And you actually nearly managed it!

Sam: Oh, for the...

Look. I came here thinking we could make peace. You have my word that if you call off this little crusade of yours...

Sam 2: Your word?! Oh, that's rich!

*OOC: Call in the frame!*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3480
12-29-2012, 12:47 PM
The diadact watchs as they talk

Diadact : this will get is no where.

The diadact soon appears next to Sam.

Looking at Sam2

Diadact: we will give you one chance to agree to peace if you don't well ( gestures at a synthesizer with his hand and destroys it.) it will not end well for you.