# 3481
12-29-2012, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
The diadact watchs as they talk

Diadact : this will get is no where.

The diadact soon appears next to Sam.

Looking at Sam2

Diadact: we will give you one chance to agree to peace if you don't well ( gestures at a synthesizer with his hand and destroys it.) it will not end well for you.
Sam 2: So much for coming in peace!

*Sam snaps to look at the Diadact.*

Sam *whispering to the Diadact*: What do you think you're doing?! I almost had her convinced! Where did you learn that peace at the barrel of a gun ever lasts?!
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 3482
12-29-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post

Sam *whispering to the Diadact*: What do you think you're doing?! I almost had her convinced! Where did you learn that peace at the barrel of a gun ever lasts?!
Diadact : let us see how much she cares for her people. If she agrees to peace ( waves his hand again and it reappears) they will all live and we will give them the resources they need to exist.

Looks at Sam and speaks quietly

Diadact: I must tell you you had better be right. I can kill and bring back. But soon I fear m could even suprpas my power.

Diadact looks at sam2 again

Diadact : do you trust this m? Really. Do you know what his plans for the galaxy are.
Career Officer
# 3483
12-29-2012, 12:58 PM
Quote:

Diadact: and you humans way of establishing peace has worked well to. When I made peace with the iconians it lasts thousands of years. And that I did by destroying there general.

Diadact looks at them both: I forget you humanoids do things in such a delicate manner.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3484
12-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Diadact : let us see how much she cares for her people. If she agrees to peace ( waves his hand again and it reappears) they will all live and we will give them the resources they need to exist.

Looks at Sam and speaks quietly

Diadact: I must tell you you had better be right. I can kill and bring back. But soon I fear m could even suprpas my power.

Diadact looks at sam2 again

Diadact : do you trust this m? Really. Do you know what his plans for the galaxy are.
*Sam walks over to Sam 2 and places a hand on her shoulder, before Sam 2 grabs at it.*

Sam *Whispering to Sam 2*: Trust me.

Sam 2 *Sam's Mind*: Trust you? That's the funniest thing I've heard you say, yet!

Sam *whispering to Sam 2*: I'm serious. He's an ancient warrior from a race that was old when the Iconians were young. You DON'T want to get on his bad side.

I'll do everything I can to help your people.

Trust me, or don't. It's your choice. One thing's for sure: you can't trust M.

*Sam 2 looks at her briefly before releasing her arm.*

Sam 2: Alright. We'll pull out of every world we've taken, but you'd better see we get those resources!

Sam: You have my word.

Sam 2: I'll see what I can do about helping you fight M, but, if I do this, then you owe me - big time!

Sam: Fine.
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 3485
12-29-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote:
*Sam walks over to Sam 2 and places a hand on her shoulder, before Sam 2 grabs at it.*

Sam *Whispering to Sam 2*: Trust me.

Sam 2 *Sam's Mind*: Trust you? That's the funniest thing I've heard you say, yet!

Sam *whispering to Sam 2*: I'm serious. He's an ancient warrior from a race that was old when the Iconians were young. You DON'T want to get on his bad side.

I'll do everything I can to help your people.

Trust me, or don't. It's your choice. One thing's for sure: you can't trust M.

*Sam 2 looks at her briefly before releasing her arm.*

Sam 2: Alright. We'll pull out of every world we've taken, but you'd better see we get those resources!

Sam: You have my word.

Sam 2: I'll see what I can do about helping you fight M, but, if I do this, then you owe me - big time!

Sam: Fine.
Diadact: well see it worked. Now we must prepare. M will know something is up.
Career Officer
# 3486
12-29-2012, 01:23 PM
The diadact returns to his ship. And settles down in the observation room.

Diadact: Siraga what is te status of te quadrant.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3487
12-29-2012, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Diadact: well see it worked. Now we must prepare. M will know something is up.
Sam: Hold on, almost forgot.

Allington to Republic and Odyssey. You can stand down now. Everything's under control here.

*Outside, the Republic and Odyssey decloak*

Sam 2: I assume their orders were to blow us out of the stars if we didn't stand down?

Sam: No. Their orders were to blow you out of the stars if they lost contact with my combadge.

Sam 2: Oh. So I was half right.

Sam: Allington to Republic. Ready to beam over. *Is beamed away*
My Fan Fictions

Starfleet Veteran
# 3488
12-29-2012, 01:37 PM
Quote:
The diadact returns to his ship. And settles down in the observation room.

Diadact: Siraga what is te status of te quadrant.
*Siraga is still on Mars shielding the planet.*

Siraga: Don't know. I've been too busy defending Mars from M's forces.

Figure *Telepathic contact with Siraga and the Diadact*: Fortunately, this is where my restriction to the Veil comes in handy.

The Republic seems to be holding, but they had to pull out of Federation Space to do it. M seems to be turning his attention towards the Klingon and Romulan Empires with most of the Federation under his control.

Siraga, is there anything left on Nopada?

Siraga: No. I destroyed everything there after the war.

Figure *Telepathic contact with Siraga and the Diadact*: Okay.

Betazed and Trillius Prime seem to be holding for now, but that won't last without intervention. M couldn't have picked a worse time for this. With the Iconians dealing with the Synthesisers and the Federation limited to a few hundred ships by their treaty with the Iconians, the Republic is the only power in the quadrant with enough force to challenge him.

If Hampton doesn't get the USC to get to work soon, I don't think we have a prayer of winning... this... war...?

Oh, I am an idiot!

What does M love more than anything else? War, that's what! If we deny him that, he may give up and go home! Or, he'll atleast be weakened so we can deal with him!

Siraga: That could work...

Figure *Telepathic contact with Siraga and the Diadact*: Allen, Diadact, what do you think?
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 3489
12-29-2012, 01:46 PM
Diadact: it is worth a try we will only defend worlds and see if it works we will not go on the offensive for now.
Career Officer
# 3490
12-29-2012, 01:50 PM
I will have Hampton keep his forces at proxima. There is only one front I say we engage m on. We engage him directly and see if we can't en this pointless battle.