Career Officer
# 3491
12-29-2012, 03:48 PM
The diadact sits and meditates on the events that are going on. He wonders what a being like m could possible want. And knows he will never understand.

Diadact: it is almost time. And then the my last and finale journey. We must prepare.
Career Officer
# 3492
12-29-2012, 07:31 PM
J'tal stands aboard the schimitar back in Romulan space helpin to direct Romulan forces.
Captain
# 3493
12-29-2012, 08:18 PM
*M's flagship*

M: Your telling me that we were pushed out of Federation space?

Felise: Yes, it appears the Odyssey and its Captain managed to come in and gather large enough forces to disable us. They managed to reclaim Earth. There are of course reports coming from Klingon and Romulan space that the respective species have become emboldened by this and are increasing their attacks. Our hold in Klingon space is also losing as the Federation is assisting the Klingons.

M: *Slaps Felise* Greedy impudent newtype...

Felise: It gets worse... the Shedai and the guardians are assisting the Alpha quadrant powers.

M: Like I care about those foolish rats. Have our forces hold up here give them all the ground they wish. I want them to come.

Felise: Very well.

*As she leaves. M's eyes glow in rage*

M: I will destroy them then.

*Soon M's forces begin falling back unexplained*

*USS Odyssey *

James: Can you come up with any thing on why they fell back?

Captain Bright: None sir..

James: M's planning something.. I am sure his synthesizer allies want what resources we have so they could last just a bit longer. So that explains why the terminals sided with these people. They are just as artificial as they are but gained a sense of consciousness. Captain... Have our forces link up with Hampton in Republic space I hope Captain Dorman is going to do his part. It is time we put these silly reasons aside and form a better union for the people and races of the galaxy.

Bright: Yes sir.

*Dorman sneaks on board the synthesizer vessel Sam is on, something that he remembers well of doing in that time long gone. He watches the conversation between the 2 Sams.. *

Dorman: I think its time for me to help move things along.

*He opens the duct and drops down*

Dorman: sorry to bust the party. Don't worry I come unarmed. *the area around the group starts to glow with particles he is releasing.* Its time for you both to understand something beyond anything you can imagine. See what newtypes see.

*The resonance gets stronger and both Sams find themselves inside a part of the veil where they can see things.*
Captain
# 3494
12-29-2012, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
The diadact sits and meditates on the events that are going on. He wonders what a being like m could possible want. And knows he will never understand.

Diadact: it is almost time. And then the my last and finale journey. We must prepare.
I wouldn't say that.. There are beings more powerful than us. If it is time to go then it is. But understanding him is perhaps not what you expect. You see in that 100 years since their ascendance we never once considered them living beings with rights. M is born from this mistake. M reminds me of a certain being here in the veil as well.. He could never bring himself to understand positive things it doesn't make sense to him. Given his personality I think he does not care to. This is why he has to go.
Career Officer
# 3495
12-29-2012, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
I wouldn't say that.. There are beings more powerful than us. If it is time to go then it is. But understanding him is perhaps not what you expect. You see in that 100 years since their ascendance we never once considered them living beings with rights. M is born from this mistake. M reminds me of a certain being here in the veil as well.. He could never bring himself to understand positive things it doesn't make sense to him. Given his personality I think he does not care to. This is why he has to go.
Diadact : yes I will try and speak to him. My time is coming Allen I have seen much and will pass on to the one I see worthy. I must go and speak with him or at least try.

With that the diadact soon appears in from of m.

Diadact: what can you gain by causing so much pain and destruction.
Career Officer
# 3496
12-29-2012, 09:26 PM
Ooc: on have a plan with the diadact since I never planned on him being long term.
Career Officer
# 3497
12-29-2012, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Yes some never do understand.
Captain
# 3498
12-29-2012, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Diadact : yes I will try and speak to him. My time is coming Allen I have seen much and will pass on to the one I see worthy. I must go and speak with him or at least try.

With that the diadact soon appears in from of m.

Diadact: what can you gain by causing so much pain and destruction.
M: Why are you here Diadect? Humor me. What happens when a system has long ignored issues at hand? Allowed corruption. Even conflict. The Romulans are a prime example of this. They have lost 2 homeworlds both by their own hand. They are again on the brink of extinction along with their Vulcan cousins. The Klingons saw the futility because of a long standing war and tension with the Federation that saw no end until both were faced with bitter enemies and unflinching. Tell me then diadect why allow such corruptible fools in charge? Why leave a galaxy to feast on itself? Look at the Republic.. Started by a Federation officer who was disillusioned by Starfleet and the Federation. Who would have thought that the next nearly century and a half have brought tensions that could be easily turned to conflict. I look to end such conflict, by giving a war so terrible, so merciless. Atrocity begetting atrocity. Engraving it into the very psyche of mortal men that war needs to end.
Career Officer
# 3499
12-29-2012, 10:33 PM
Diadact: things have been allowed to run as they should have run. We step in where it is needed. I offer on finale chance to en this pointless battle. I can assure you you will not win of you choose to wag this war.
Career Officer
# 3500
12-29-2012, 10:37 PM
Diadact: if that is what you think will end wars you are more misguided and deluted then I thought.