Captain
# 3501
12-29-2012, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Diadact: if that is what you think will end wars you are more misguided and deluted then I thought.
M: *laughs* No. If I have noticed anything about sentient life is that they fight for the most mundane things. As a higher form of being you should know this, take example of a parent to a child. You will see my goal. Sooner or later.

*Ping on the battle read out.*

Ah, speak of the devil. That would have been the shedai forces at Forsaw 9 being sucked in and crushed by a exploded red matter charge.
Captain
# 3502
12-29-2012, 10:46 PM
Diadact : you have been given your warning.
Captain
# 3503
12-30-2012, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Diadact : you have been given your warning.
M- You will die now. * Stops the Diadect's portal and moves quicker than it anticipated and jabs a vibro-blade into him deep and starts ripping further across. Strange blood spilling everywhere. Then another stab before the Diadect can counter.*

Now you may go back. *creates a portal by manipulating the Diadect's portal creation and shoves him in and it drops the Diadect onto his ship, with a charge of red matter set to 5 seconds.*
Captain
# 3504
12-30-2012, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
M- You will die now. * Stops the Diadect's portal and moves quicker than it anticipated and jabs a vibro-blade into him deep and starts ripping further across. Strange blood spilling everywhere. Then another stab before the Diadect can counter.*

Now you may go back. *creates a portal by manipulating the Diadect's portal creation and shoves him in and it drops the Diadect onto his ship, with a charge of red matter set to 5 seconds.*
Before the red matter can even go off the diadact uses his remaining power to almost stop time except for two people

Diadact: Allen continue your present goals and never lose sight of what's important. You will succeed in ways no other can.

He then appears in J'tals quarters.

Diadact: J'tal of te Romulan empire I have seen you grow and become strong and brave. I pass to you now all I know and all my power. You are the diadact I the shedai. J'tal remain the same man and use the power and knowledge to protect those you honor and hold dear.

J'tal : on my life I will do as you have asked.

The diadact then enters a remote part of space and lets the red matter explode leaving only a ripple in the minds of those who knew him. J'tal sits in his quarters trying to comprehend all he has gained.
Captain
# 3505
12-30-2012, 01:05 AM
Jtal is still amazed at what he can now do. When suddenly he changes from his Romulan uniform into a combat suit unlike the diadact a black and gold though his is a dark blue and silver. He flexes for a moment as it takes shape. He looks out the viewport and stops for a moment going through the memories of the ancient shedai and soon starts getting ready for what must be done.
Captain
# 3506
12-30-2012, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Before the red matter can even go off the diadact uses his remaining power to almost stop time except for two people

Diadact: Allen continue your present goals and never lose sight of what's important. You will succeed in ways no other can.

He then appears in J'tals quarters.

Diadact: J'tal of te Romulan empire I have seen you grow and become strong and brave. I pass to you now all I know and all my power. You are the diadact I the shedai. J'tal remain the same man and use the power and knowledge to protect those you honor and hold dear.

J'tal : on my life I will do as you have asked.

The diadact then enters a remote part of space and lets the red matter explode leaving only a ripple in the minds of those who knew him. J'tal sits in his quarters trying to comprehend all he has gained.
James: * falls to his knees in agony as he feels the death.. The crew wonder as to what is going on..* All life is connected that is what we are as well attuned to all living things... So that was what you were talking about grandpa... I see now... I see.
Captain
# 3507
12-30-2012, 01:18 AM
James: Get Hampton on subspace channels. We need to find M and bring him down.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3508
12-30-2012, 07:22 AM
*Siraga feels the Diadact's death and his eyes begin to flash with anger. He soon appears before M on the bridge of his Vessel.*

Siraga: I warned you! You claimed to desire equality but all you care about is bloodshed!

Figure *Telepathic contact with Siraga*: Siraga, calm yourself. Nothing will be gained if you lose control.

*Between Siraga and M, a humanoid figure of pure blue light appears.*

Figure: M, it is not too late to stop this. If you truly care about your people, end this conflict. We can help them. You have proved your point.

*U.S.S. Valiant. Chester watches the events in the Quadrant.*

Chester: Contact Captain Forrester on the Excalibur. We'll meet up with Captain Allen at Utopia Planitia. Beam Admiral Ross back aboard. We'll need his help if we're gonna win this war.

XO: Yes, sir.

Chester: Sirena, you still online?

*The Veil. Sam watches events in the quadrant unfold before turning back to Sam 2.*

Sam: Do you get it now? M is going to destroy everything if he isn't stopped. Even the people he claims to protect.

Sam 2: I already said I'd help you. What else do you want from me?

Sam: For you to understand why it's important that you do, for your people's sake.

Sam 2: What about our deal?

Sam: There's a planet in the Lanco System - Lanco II. It's Class M and is sprawling with raw materials.

Sam 2: It's also right next to the Iconian Orbital Gate.

Sam: We have a base in the system. They won't get to you.

Sam 2: Alright. You have a deal.

Sam: Dorman, you can bring us back now.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 3509
12-30-2012, 10:25 AM
Sirena : yes captain I'm still here.

J'tal : siriga please return the diadact I think knew what would happen but he was willing to try.
Captain
# 3510
12-30-2012, 10:43 AM
J'tal: siagria please we need you still.

A officer soon comes running in

Officer: sir we have lost contact with Coles ship. They where engaging enemy ships when they dropped off sensors and com. Reports show that they stopped the enemy advance before there ship was destroyed sir.

J'tal: leave me.

After the officer leaves J'tal drops to his knees and lets out a scream of grief and pain