Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,322
# 3561
12-31-2012, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
J'tal : Sam please report. We have disabled or destroyed all the enemy ships.
John: This is Lieutenant Commander DeFalco on the Republic. Good job, J'tal. We're waiting on Captain Allington and Commander Forrester to return to the ship.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,757
# 3562
12-31-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Medic: Right.

*He moves over to Allen and begins to examine the wound.*

I can't do anything here.

Sam: Can we move--?

Medic: We move him and his insides are going to spill all over the deck!

Matt: His insides are already spilling all over the deck!

Medic: Okay. Sampson, go back to the ship and get a surgery kit. I'll have to operate here.

Captain, Commander, you just became nurses.

*He takes out a dermal regenerator and hands it to Matt, who's on the same side as the wound, and hands a Medical Tricorder to Sam.*

If his pulse drops below 12bpm shout out.

Okay, Captain? I'm going to give you an anaesthetic while I operate on you.

*Sampson comes back and passes the Medic a Surgical Kit.*

Okay, lets get to work.

*He injects Allen with a Hypo of anaesthetic to numb the pain and grabs a laser scalpel.*

First, I need to see how much...

Oh crap.

Sam: What do you mean "oh crap"?

Medic: It's gone right through his kidney.

Okay, bad news Captain. You're gonna lose a kidney.

*The medic spends 5 minutes cutting out the damaged Kidney and closing off the breached blood vessels before closing Allen up.*

Now we can move him.

How do you feel, Captain?

*Sam and Matt move him onto a stretcher and the medic stays at his side as they move him to the Republic's Sick Bay.*
James: Like crap. *Removes the pendant from his pocket and looks at the people taking M's body away in a body bag. * Not as bad as him however.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,586
# 3563
12-31-2012, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
John: This is Lieutenant Commander DeFalco on the Republic. Good job, J'tal. We're waiting on Captain Allington and Commander Forrester to return to the ship.
J'tal: very well commander keep me posted.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,322
# 3564
12-31-2012, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: Like crap. *Removes the pendant from his pocket and looks at the people taking M's body away in a body bag. * Not as bad as him however.
*Sam smiles as they enter the Republic's Sick Bay.*

Sam: Nice job, Lieutenant.

Medic: Thank you, sir.

*Sam and Matt move Allen onto a bio-bed while the Medic walks over to one of the Medical Officers.*

Medic: I had to remove his Kidney and close several arteries. He's also lost a lot of blood, so he'll need a transfusion.

Med Officer: Understood. We'll get the information from the Odyssey and get it taken care of.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,757
# 3565
12-31-2012, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam smiles as they enter the Republic's Sick Bay.*

Sam: Nice job, Lieutenant.

Medic: Thank you, sir.

*Sam and Matt move Allen onto a bio-bed while the Medic walks over to one of the Medical Officers.*

Medic: I had to remove his Kidney and close several arteries. He's also lost a lot of blood, so he'll need a transfusion.

Med Officer: Understood. We'll get the information from the Odyssey and get it taken care of.
OOC: I do wonder they can synthesize organs right? But might be after every thing is healed.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,322
# 3566
12-31-2012, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: I do wonder they can synthesize organs right? But might be after every thing is healed.
OOC: That was the plan, but only the dumbest Doctor in the Universe would operate on someone who's already lost a lot of blood unless he has too.

So, wait until the transfusion is done (they only need his blood type, then they can synthesise the blood) then replace the Kidney with a new one.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,757
# 3567
12-31-2012, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: That was the plan, but only the dumbest Doctor in the Universe would operate on someone who's already lost a lot of blood unless he has too.

So, wait until the transfusion is done (they only need his blood type, then they can synthesise the blood) then replace the Kidney with a new one.
*Odyssey bridge*

Wax: Alright send his medical files to the Republic..
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,322
# 3568
12-31-2012, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Odyssey bridge*

Wax: Alright send his medical files to the Republic..
*The Medical Staff synthesise the new blood and begin the transfusion. After that's done, they synthesise the new kidney and transplant it into Allen's body.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,757
# 3569
12-31-2012, 03:36 PM
*Firie is over on the Republic worried watching the Doctors work. *
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,586
# 3570
12-31-2012, 03:54 PM
J'tal stands on the novas bridge. Looking at te causality reports keep comin in.

J'tal: dispatch more shuttles to help with recovery. We will save as many as we can.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:10 PM.