Captain
# 3571
12-31-2012, 05:02 PM
*USS Odyssey*

*Wax is looking over the POW's and what will be done with them. *

Klingon General: If it were up to me they would be executed.

Wax: The Galaxy my find that but we would be no different from them.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3572
12-31-2012, 05:18 PM
*Sam walks into Sickbay as Allen wakes up.*

Sam: Is being stupid a hereditary thing with your family?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 3573
12-31-2012, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam walks into Sickbay as Allen wakes up.*

Sam: Is being stupid a hereditary thing with your family?
James: Well... From what I know risk is part of the game. Plus M did not give me much of an open target. I also knew that I would not die..
Starfleet Veteran
# 3574
12-31-2012, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
James: Well... From what I know risk is part of the game. Plus M did not give me much of an open target. I also knew that I would not die..
Sam: Really? *She sits down next to his Bio-Bed* And how is that?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 3575
12-31-2012, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Sam: Really? *She sits down next to his Bio-Bed* And how is that?
James: It was not time for me to go.. I felt that.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3576
12-31-2012, 06:10 PM
Quote:
James: It was not time for me to go.. I felt that.
Sam: Right...

Well, I heard Vice President Louis Santiago is about to be officially sworn in as Federation President.

*She turns on the holo-display to show an FNN broadcast of "Starfleet One" as Vice President Santiago places his hand on a book containing the Federation Charter.*

Man: Louis Santiago, do you swear to uphold the Federation Law and Charter, wilfully as long as you draw breath?

Santiago: I do.

Man: And do you swear to serve the Federation and her citizens, with all your heart?

Man: Do you swear to uphold the principles of the Federation, with all your heart?

Man: And do you swear to never break this sacred oath, so help you God?

Man: Then, by the power vested in me by the state, I pronounce you President of the United Federation of Planets.

Sam: And so a new age dawns.

You know, aside from Admiral Ross, practically all of Starfleet Command have been killed. I'd be expecting an invitation to join the Admiralty if I were you.

*OOC: Now going offline. Will be back... probably 13pm GMT (5am PST/7am CST), but possibly earlier.

Since I know how you work when you end a story arc, can we please NOT pull of a time-skip? There's still a lot of story potential here without leaping forward in time.

Also, yes Logan, Santiago is taken from Babylon 5. Take that as you will.

Oh! Does someone want to continue the Romulan Rebellion arc? It kinda got lost in all the hiatus.

Just remember, I still have Vala in play. (Logan, I did not realise that there was an SG-1 character who shared that name until recently, I swear!)
My Fan Fictions

Last edited by ryan218; 12-31-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Captain
# 3577
12-31-2012, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Sam: Right...

Well, I heard Vice President Louis Santiago is about to be officially sworn in as Federation President.

*She turns on the holo-display to show an FNN broadcast of "Starfleet One" as Vice President Santiago places his hand on a book containing the Federation Charter.*

Man: Louis Santiago, do you swear to uphold the Federation Law and Charter, wilfully as long as you draw breath?

Man: And do you swear to serve the Federation and her citizens, with all your heart?

Man: Do you swear to uphold the principles of the Federation, with all your heart?

Man: And do you swear to never break this sacred oath, so help you God?

Man: Then, by the power vested in me by the state, I pronounce you President of the United Federation of Planets.

Sam: And so a new age dawns.

You know, aside from Admiral Ross, practically all of Starfleet Command have been killed. I'd be expected an invitation to join the Admiralty if I were you.
James: Santiago was a low ranking Official in the administration before his election. Thus it makes sense for him to be sworn in. As far as making me a Admiral it would be a step. I don't think however that Admiral Ross will stay in Starfleet, given he worked with Gingrich and the previous president. Many policies that were unpopular. Given the situation and public pressure he might resign. He also did not do much in the way to coordinate the Federation forces.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3578
12-31-2012, 06:47 PM
Quote:
James: Santiago was a low ranking Official in the administration before his election. Thus it makes sense for him to be sworn in. As far as making me a Admiral it would be a step. I don't think however that Admiral Ross will stay in Starfleet, given he worked with Gingrich and the previous president. Many policies that were unpopular. Given the situation and public pressure he might resign. He also did not do much in the way to coordinate the Federation forces.
Sam: Different Ross. I'm talking about Will Ross.

Right now, the Federation needs men like him to do what's best for the People. Of course, it won't help that he advised the UFP's surrender to the Iconians and then defected, but since the Iconians are withdrawing from Federation Space as part of our agreement with them, I think Santiago will welcome him back.

I wonder what happened to that other Admiral Ross?

Why are there so many Ross' in Starfleet!

*OOC: Okay, NOW I'm going offline! Also, since Santiago was already VP and the current President was murdered, he doesn't have to be elected.

And "Vice President" isn't exactly low-ranking.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 3579
12-31-2012, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Sam: Different Ross. I'm talking about Will Ross.

Right now, the Federation needs men like him to do what's best for the People. Of course, it won't help that he advised the UFP's surrender to the Iconians and then defected, but since the Iconians are withdrawing from Federation Space as part of our agreement with them, I think Santiago will welcome him back.

I wonder what happened to that other Admiral Ross?

Why are there so many Ross' in Starfleet!

*OOC: Okay, NOW I'm going offline! Also, since Santiago was already VP and the current President was murdered, he doesn't have to be elected.

And "Vice President" isn't exactly low-ranking.*
OOC: Ok thanks for the clarification. Happy New Year man.

James: From what I heard his brother was killed when M was bombarding San Fransisco with orbital turrets. From what I know Will is a decent kid but a bit of a Mary Sue, but still I think it will be fine but very hard work ahead.
Career Officer
# 3580
12-31-2012, 06:54 PM
J'tal sighs as he looks over the displays and readouts he turns and for a few moments watchs the federation inauguration. Before turning back to the task at hand.

J'tal : to all Romulan and USC forces regroup. And see to the wounded.