Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Santiago: Of course. Send him in.

*Everyone leaves while Santiago waits for Captain Dorman.*
*Dorman enters stiff and formal.*

Dorman: Mr. President *salutes* Admiral Ross *Salutes*
Career Officer
# 3612
01-01-2013, 01:41 PM
After a few hours J'tal soon comes out of the room. As the head of the tal shiar. A officer outside meets him handing him a padd.

J'tal : thank you commander.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3613
01-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorman enters stiff and formal.*

Dorman: Mr. President *salutes* Admiral Ross *Salutes*
Santiago: At ease, Captain.

Admiral.

Ross: Mr. President. *Rises from his seat.* Captain.

*Ross leaves the room.*

Santiago: Please, have a seat.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 3614
01-01-2013, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Santiago: At ease, Captain.

Admiral.

Ross: Mr. President. *Rises from his seat.* Captain.

*Ross leaves the room.*

Santiago: Please, have a seat.
Dorman: *senses the disdain from Admiral Ross... He must hate me and the others for ending the war and bringing us into this predicament.* I gather that Admiral Ross has no real care for me does he? Anyway.. You wanted to see me Mr. President?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3615
01-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Dorman: *senses the disdain from Admiral Ross... He must hate me and the others for ending the war and bringing us into this predicament.* I gather that Admiral Ross has no real care for me does he? Anyway.. You wanted to see me Mr. President?
Santiago: Ross is a soldier. He doesn't show much emotion besides what the situation calls for, but he does have a softer side. He's actually a huge fan. He wrote a 50 page essay on you, Allen, and Allington for his Starfleet History Presentation.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 3616
01-01-2013, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Santiago: Ross is a soldier. He doesn't show much emotion besides what the situation calls for, but he does have a softer side. He's actually a huge fan. He wrote a 50 page essay on you, Allen, and Allington for his Starfleet History Presentation.
Dorman: Ah... forgive me. Its just odd talking about me and people I knew in a different tense than I am used to. I knew one of his ancestors ... Derek Ross and his sister Rei. Perhaps I should tell him to relax a little and not let mistakes bug him so much.. Yes I could sense that in him.

Though I don't think that is why I am here.

*Looks at the man sitting on a futon in his pinkish red uniform with gold trimming and neatly pressed. The man had the carrying of a great leader of men and women.*

Forgive me for being blunt Mr. President.. But who is this man?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3617
01-01-2013, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Dorman: Ah... forgive me. Its just odd talking about me and people I knew in a different tense than I am used to. I knew one of his ancestors ... Derek Ross and his sister Rei. Perhaps I should tell him to relax a little and not let mistakes bug him so much.. Yes I could sense that in him.

Though I don't think that is why I am here.

*Looks at the man sitting on a futon in his pinkish red uniform with gold trimming and neatly pressed. The man had the carrying of a great leader of men and women.*

Forgive me for being blunt Mr. President.. But who is this man?
Santiago: Rear Admiral LH David Preston. He's in charge of Federation Security and Secret Service.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 3618
01-01-2013, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Santiago: Rear Admiral LH David Preston. He's in charge of Federation Security and Secret Service.
Dorman: *Tries to read deeper into the man but the man is shielding himself quite well.* Admiral. I apologize just not familiar with the people of this generation. *Stands briefly and extends his hand*

Preston: *Removes his gloved hand and takes it and firmly shakes it.* Pay no heed of it Captain. You have been a vegetable for a little over a century I can understand what your feeling.

*Looks at the time on his omni-tool on his wrist and it fades back into a metal looking ring on his right hand.*

Mr. President. Your scheduled stop by the reconstruction areas is going to start soon we should make this short.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3619
01-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Dorman: *Tries to read deeper into the man but the man is shielding himself quite well.* Admiral. I apologize just not familiar with the people of this generation. *Stands briefly and extends his hand*

Preston: *Removes his gloved hand and takes it and firmly shakes it.* Pay no heed of it Captain. You have been a vegetable for a little over a century I can understand what your feeling.

*Looks at the time on his omni-tool on his wrist and it fades back into a metal looking ring on his right hand.*

Mr. President. Your scheduled stop by the reconstruction areas is going to start soon we should make this short.
Santiago: Of course.

Captain, I've been advised by Admiral Allen to consider appointing you as a member of Starfleet Command, if you feel up to it.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 3620
01-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Jtal returms to the nova and heads into his ready room to read his padd from the former director of the tal shiar