Captain
# 3661
01-04-2013, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam reads over the report quickly.*

Sam: Does he know?
*clasps his hands together under his chin. His blue eyes showing concern*

Preston: I already sent Dorman to make sure nothing happens. But that might not be enough. No he doesn't.

*walks around and kneels down.*

Sam. It is important that nothing happens to James. At all.
Captain
# 3662
01-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Quote:
OOC: What Iconian migrant fleet?
OOC: I figure what happened to them?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3663
01-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: I figure what happened to them?
OOC: if you mean the Iconian fleet that helped in the Shadow War, they left our Galaxy to guard the Tar'mei'na (I'll explain what that is in due time).

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Starfleet Veteran
# 3664
01-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Quote:
*clasps his hands together under his chin. His blue eyes showing concern*

Preston: I already sent Dorman to make sure nothing happens. But that might not be enough. No he doesn't.

*walks around and kneels down.*

Sam. It is important that nothing happens to James. At all.
Sam: I know. Why are you showing this to me, though? For all you know, I could be involved with the assassin.

"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Career Officer
# 3665
01-04-2013, 02:31 PM
J'tal soon is back on the bridge. He recieves the reports from the arguments over Lancos.

J'tal sighs

J'tal : so many problems. I wonder com open a channel to the federation president. Lets see if our meeting is still on. Before this conference takes place.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3666
01-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
J'tal soon is back on the bridge. He recieves the reports from the arguments over Lancos.

J'tal sighs

J'tal : so many problems. I wonder com open a channel to the federation president. Lets see if our meeting is still on. Before this conference takes place.
*Five Security Officers and 3 Secret Service Agents are present in President Santiago's Office.*

Santiago: Ah, yes. Director J'tal is free to beam down whenever he's ready.

Captain
# 3667
01-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Sam: I know. Why are you showing this to me, though? For all you know, I could be involved with the assassin.
Preston: Because I know your not. He is your friend. *smirks and shows off some familiar snarky humor* Seriously Captain.. Take a look into my eyes and you should see some familiar faces in there and what I am.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3668
01-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Preston: Because I know your not. He is your friend. *smirks and shows off some familiar snarky humor* Seriously Captain.. Take a look into my eyes and you should see some familiar faces in there and what I am.
Sam: Right. Look, I'm not even supposed to be at the conference. I don't see what you expect me to be able to do. I can't--

*Sam's suddenly hit by a headache as she sees a flash. Two red eyes staring into her soul, giving her a feeling of fear, fear so strong her face goes blank for a few moments before she reasserts herself*

Sorry.

I can't get to the conference. Most of the powers are keeping the location a secret, so i don't even know where it is!

Captain
# 3669
01-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Sam: Right. Look, I'm not even supposed to be at the conference. I don't see what you expect me to be able to do. I can't--

*Sam's suddenly hit by a headache as she sees a flash. Two red eyes staring into her soul, giving her a feeling of fear, fear so strong her face goes blank for a few moments before she reasserts herself*

Sorry.

I can't get to the conference. Most of the powers are keeping the location a secret, so i don't even know where it is!
*OOC: You do know he is not a bad guy. Preston I mean. He is one of those neutral powers that is neither good or bad. Just made from one of my past villains like one of first. *

Preston: It is being held on Caspian 3. I think out of loyalty you can make it there in time.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3670
01-04-2013, 02:51 PM
Quote:
*OOC: You do know he is not a bad guy. Preston I mean. He is one of those neutral powers that is neither good or bad. Just made from one of my past villains like one of first. *

Preston: It is being held on Caspian 3. I think out of loyalty you can make it there in time.
Sam: I guess we'll find out.

Allington the Jefferson Ford, one to beam up.

*Sam's beamed up to a Runabout in orbit. On the Viewscreen, the image of Franklin Drake appears.*

Drake: I told you not to call me on this channel unless it was important.

Sam: Preston knows about the conference plan.

Drake: So? He told you, so he'll never suspect you. Do you have the location?

Sam: Caspian 3.

Drake: Good. Get going.

*OOC: Yeah, I figured.

Oh, and you don't actually realise what's happening with Sam. You have no idea she's working with Drake.

Bet you weren't expecting that!