Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,100
# 3671
01-04-2013, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Five Security Officers and 3 Secret Service Agents are present in President Santiago's Office.*

Santiago: Ah, yes. Director J'tal is free to beam down whenever he's ready.
Jtal: very well

Jtal beems down with his personel body guard.

Jtal: ah president Santiago I'm glad we could meet.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,266
# 3672
01-04-2013, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jtal: very well

Jtal beems down with his personel body guard.

Jtal: ah president Santiago I'm glad we could meet.
Santiago: Likewise.

Now, what can I do for you, Director?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 3673
01-04-2013, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: I guess we'll find out.

Allington the Jefferson Ford, one to beam up.

*Sam's beamed up to a Runabout in orbit. On the Viewscreen, the image of Franklin Drake appears.*

Drake: I told you not to call me on this channel unless it was important.

Sam: Preston knows about the conference plan.

Drake: So? He told you, so he'll never suspect you. Do you have the location?

Sam: Caspian 3.

Drake: Good. Get going.

*OOC: Yeah, I figured.

Oh, and you don't actually realise what's happening with Sam. You have no idea she's working with Drake.

Bet you weren't expecting that!
*OOC: Actually I wasn't... surprising. Hmm should be interesting. *

Preston: *Feels something amiss and puts his mask back on.*

Hmm. *taps his combadge* Gial one to beam up.

*The transport beams him aboard his vessel of a newer class with red markings on it.*

Gial: What is it sir.

Preston: Have the helm plot our course to the location under stealth running. Meet up with Admiral Dorman.

Plus get me Dorman on the line.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,266
# 3674
01-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Actually I wasn't... surprising. Hmm should be interesting. *

Preston: *Feels something amiss and puts his mask back on.*

Hmm. *taps his combadge* Gial one to beam up.

*The transport beams him aboard his vessel of a newer class with red markings on it.*

Gial: What is it sir.

Preston: Have the helm plot our course to the location under stealth running. Meet up with Admiral Dorman.

Plus get me Dorman on the line.
OOC: So, after I finish the meeting with J'tal, we'll skip ahead to the conference?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 3675
01-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: So, after I finish the meeting with J'tal, we'll skip ahead to the conference?
*OOC: I don't see why not. Trying to go for more of a Undiscovered Country and political feel to this story line. Besides I am trying to make Preston a well developed character. *
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 3676
01-04-2013, 04:16 PM
*Dorman and James and Preston meet at the conference grounds and are speaking with each other. Casually*

*In their minds their speaking with each other. In the veil.*

Dorman: You remind me of someone... Of more than one person.

Preston: I am sure you know by now so keep it to yourself.

James: That is true we don't need to get into specifics. The air is quite fresh here, and a warm breeze.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,266
# 3677
01-04-2013, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorman and James and Preston meet at the conference grounds and are speaking with each other. Casually*

*In their minds their speaking with each other. In the veil.*

Dorman: You remind me of someone... Of more than one person.

Preston: I am sure you know by now so keep it to yourself.

James: That is true we don't need to get into specifics. The air is quite fresh here, and a warm breeze.
*Above the planet, two Federation Starships are waiting. One warps out, leaving one Odyssey Class Cruiser above the planet, waiting for the President's ship and for the conference to begin in 2 weeks time.*

OOC: Now going offline 'til about 12-13pm GMT.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,100
# 3678
01-04-2013, 05:55 PM
J'tal: thank you president.Ihave a few matters Iwould like to discuss.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,100
# 3679
01-04-2013, 06:17 PM
jtal: president Ihave a few things I want to discuss before Ileave for this conference as I'm sure you are.Iwould like to ask what your plans are for the federation. Most importanly though Iwould like to know what your opinion is of the iconians and guardians.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 3680
01-04-2013, 06:32 PM
*In the veil.. The essence of Allen is disturbed.. by more than one thing.. Especially the reappearance of Drake... His own experiences with him were unpleasant and knows he was distrustful of Newtypes and never wanted them in positions of influence. *

Drake what are you doing? What are you up to? *Senses the figure*
my friend.. What do you make of this situation...

Another thing that bugs me is that why is there partial clone of myself and Northman. What is Drake's plan with him.. Is he trying to create a world distrustful of Newtypes or one that has a place for men like him...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:48 AM.