Captain
# 3831
01-09-2013, 07:02 PM
*OOC: Going to so hang on. *

*Operative Leaves furiously after a little bit. But feels something going wrong. So he quickly leaves to his stealth shuttle following the away team.*

*On the planet Black market "Procurers"*

Gil: Welcome.. Mr. Jacob Glad you came.
Career Officer
# 3832
01-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Going to so hang on. *

*Operative Leaves furiously after a little bit. But feels something going wrong. So he quickly leaves to his stealth shuttle following the away team.*

*On the planet Black market "Procurers"*

Gil: Welcome.. Mr. Jacob Glad you came.
Jacob: you know for someone who wanted to see me you could have came out a little quicker you know.what do you have for me.
Captain
# 3833
01-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: you know for someone who wanted to see me you could have came out a little quicker you know.what do you have for me.
Gil: No need for insults. We know about your rage monster... we have heard the stories.. You know what we have is information from the source..

*unveils the source of the incident.*

*gil's eyes flash a bit of blue. * Gil: My Lord it is all yours.
Career Officer
# 3834
01-09-2013, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Gil: No need for insults. We know about your rage monster... we have heard the stories.. You know what we have is information from the source..

*unveils the source of the incident.*

*gil's eyes flash a bit of blue. * Gil: My Lord it is all yours.
Jacob: will this show me where the artifact is.

He continues to watch his suits sensors as they talk.
Captain
# 3835
01-09-2013, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Jacob: will this show me where the artifact is.

He continues to watch his suits sensors as they talk.
Gil: Perhaps. It depends on your will.
Career Officer
# 3836
01-09-2013, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Gil: Perhaps. It depends on your will.
Jacob: very well if I need anything else ill be sure to let you know.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3837
01-10-2013, 08:32 AM
*Chester walks into the Sickbay and sees a man wearing a black shirt and 25th Century Starfleet Uniform Trousers.*

Chester: You'd be Commander Sanders?

Sanders: Yeah. You here with a mission sir? *He stands from the Biobed* Trying to get me back in the Universe?

Chester: Trying to save it.

*He passes a PADD to Sanders.*

Sanders: S31's secret weapon.

Chester: Daniel Halsey found that floating through space when we were looking for you. It's a sustainable energy source; something the Galaxy sorely needs.

Sanders: Who took it from you?

Chester: Taras. He's not from around here. There's a lot we'll have to bring you up to speed on, if you're in.

Sanders: Sure.

Chester: There's a debriefing packet in your quarters. A lot has changed in the past 50 years.

Sanders: I doubt anything would surprise me.

Chester: 30 credits says you're wrong.

Is there anything you can tell us about the cube that we ought to know now?

Sanders: You should have left it in Space.

*Drozana Station. The station is very active with men assisting Doctor Michaels in preparing the Tesseract. Hawk is standing beside him before holding up a PADD detailing an element called Kilanium.*

Hawk: This what you need?

Michaels: Yes, Kilanium. It's found in the Far reaches of the Delta Quadrant, very difficult to get a hold of.

Hawk: Especially if S.H.I.E.L.D. and the O.S.S. know you need it.

Michael: Well I didn't know!

Where'd you find all these people?!

Hawk: The O.S.S. has no shortage of enemies Doctor.

*Taras walks in.*

Michaels: Hey! The Tesseract's shown me so much! It's not just an energy source, it's... truth.

Taras: I know. And what did it show you, Agent Hawk?

Hawk: My next target.

*Section 31, Gamma Quadrant Base. A figure moves through the base, cloaked, and into Sam's cell, before releasing the forcefield of Sam's Cell and helping her up, decloaking and pulling a hood down from over his face.*

Sam: Matt?

Matt *whispering*: Quiet! Come on. *He puts a transporter tag on her before realising a dampening field's active. Sam 2 walks in, shocked to see Sam out of the cell before Sam shoves her into a wall and starts trying to strangle her, before Matt places a hand on her arm.*

Matt: Sam, don't!

I know how you feel, but we don't have time. She's not worth it!

*Sam releases her before punching her to the floor. Matt leads her out of the cell and they're beamed aboard the Republic, cloaked outside, before it fold-jumps to rendezvous with S.H.I.E.L.D. Franklin D. Roosevelt.*

OOC: Going offline 'til tomorrow. Need the extra rest. Try not to advance the story too much. Don't end up with Taras losing the Tesseract. I have a plan for that.

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
# 3838
01-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Chester walks into the Sickbay and sees a man wearing a black shirt and 25th Century Starfleet Uniform Trousers.*

Chester: You'd be Commander Sanders?

Sanders: Yeah. You here with a mission sir? *He stands from the Biobed* Trying to get me back in the Universe?

Chester: Trying to save it.

*He passes a PADD to Sanders.*

Sanders: S31's secret weapon.

Chester: Daniel Halsey found that floating through space when we were looking for you. It's a sustainable energy source; something the Galaxy sorely needs.

Sanders: Who took it from you?

Chester: Taras. He's not from around here. There's a lot we'll have to bring you up to speed on, if you're in.

Sanders: Sure.

Chester: There's a debriefing packet in your quarters. A lot has changed in the past 50 years.

Sanders: I doubt anything would surprise me.

Chester: 30 credits says you're wrong.

Is there anything you can tell us about the cube that we ought to know now?

Sanders: You should have left it in Space.

*Drozana Station. The station is very active with men assisting Doctor Michaels in preparing the Tesseract. Hawk is standing beside him before holding up a PADD detailing an element called Kilanium.*

Hawk: This what you need?

Michaels: Yes, Kilanium. It's found in the Far reaches of the Delta Quadrant, very difficult to get a hold of.

Hawk: Especially if S.H.I.E.L.D. and the O.S.S. know you need it.

Michael: Well I didn't know!

Where'd you find all these people?!

Hawk: The O.S.S. has no shortage of enemies Doctor.

*Taras walks in.*

Michaels: Hey! The Tesseract's shown me so much! It's not just an energy source, it's... truth.

Taras: I know. And what did it show you, Agent Hawk?

Hawk: My next target.

*Section 31, Gamma Quadrant Base. A figure moves through the base, cloaked, and into Sam's cell, before releasing the forcefield of Sam's Cell and helping her up, decloaking and pulling a hood down from over his face.*

Sam: Matt?

Matt *whispering*: Quiet! Come on. *He puts a transporter tag on her before realising a dampening field's active. Sam 2 walks in, shocked to see Sam out of the cell before Sam shoves her into a wall and starts trying to strangle her, before Matt places a hand on her arm.*

Matt: Sam, don't!

I know how you feel, but we don't have time. She's not worth it!

*Sam releases her before punching her to the floor. Matt leads her out of the cell and they're beamed aboard the Republic, cloaked outside, before it fold-jumps to rendezvous with S.H.I.E.L.D. Franklin D. Roosevelt.*

OOC: Going offline 'til tomorrow. Need the extra rest. Try not to advance the story too much. Don't end up with Taras losing the Tesseract. I have a plan for that.
OOC: In the same boat man. I am worn the heck out.

*S31 vessels soon follow their suspicious in their design, and of new design. *

*The Operative tries to gain more speed to catch up with the feeling he has. *

Operative: *Feels out ward* What is this feeling.... What is it...

*Feels the hunter*

*The S31 vessels catch up and open fire on them damaging them. Inside the crew of the vessel soon notice that there is newtypes present they open up and reveal a different inner frame a deep scarlet red and they become quicker and hit harder. *

*OOC: Gonna leave the naming of this new system to you ryan It is a type of newtype weapon but not for a good purpose. A type of hunting unit against their own kind. Gonna develop Preston and have him gain more political power in the galaxy. Dorman I think should too. Its been awhile since I even used him. *

* Borders of Federation and Republic space, a Dogoth Geiar class vessel A hybrid frigate and carrier but much more compact and 5 times the output of the old Birmingham class. Carrying a bits, shield bits, AT shielding, nanite regenerative shielding, and usual Federation weapons. USS Beast of Possibility. Its Captain, Admiral William Dorman. *

*Dorman feels strange but comfortable. His new crew is preforming Admirably and yet not used to a legend being their core. His assignment is not an easy one considering bureaucrats and the like. Working with this Shield organization is even more tense. They tell him nothing yet his superior Preston tells him that that is how they operate. Like a historical J Edgar Hoover and the FBI and a bit of section 31 of secrecy.*

Dorman: Number one what can you tell me about Shield currently.

Wesker: Well Admiral they are scared about something I don't know what it is...

Dorman: I may answer that somewhat. Something feels like it is not supposed to be here and it is dangerous. I don't like how SHIELD is keeping everyone in the dark, it is working against cooperation.
Career Officer
# 3839
01-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Jacob soon is back at his own lab going over the information roland had retireved from shield.

Jacob: hm this is more interesting then even Ithought. This is very interesting information.
Captain
# 3840
01-10-2013, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Jacob soon is back at his own lab going over the information roland had retireved from shield.

Jacob: hm this is more interesting then even Ithought. This is very interesting information.
*A feed message beeps on the terminal.*